GENOCIDE

By importing more illiterate savages

Fpbp

Story plz

how do we solve the faggot problem?

just look at all these OPs
the faggotry should not be allowed to run rampant like this

It's not a Muslim problem, it's a religious problem. All religion does damage

By treating all people as people, not some as subhuman.

A Muslim randomly stabbed like eight people in Turku, Finland.

What makes you think OP is a sandnigger too?

Shitpost muslim hate threads.

We stop acting like faggots and ban religion

Some sandnigger was refused asylum in Finland so he stabbed a couple of people. A lot of rumors going on now, some are saying there are some group fights going on in Turku, the place in which the said incident took place. Finnish people are allegedly beating up sandniggers.

All that was necessary was to NOT let them in in the first place
Now all solutions are more difficult than that
>you done fuck up white boi

Remove Women's right to vote and enforce strict immigration policies.

Its easy, just keep importing them. Once they outnumber the countries native inhabitants and take control of the political process (thats how democracy works btw, majority rules) there wont be any more problems, of course youll have to convert to islam, but im sure you wont mind having 4 wives that have to obey your every command lest they be put to death.l

>Bomb Israel, Syria, Jordania, Iran, Iraq,Turkey, Morocco, Somalia, Afganistan off the map

Make practising islam illegal and subject to deportation.
That or bring about peace in the middle east but i know which one i find more likely to happen.

Edgy

KIll them lulz

Churchill said: islam is to persons what rabies to dogs.
And I add: there's no cure but eradication.

what about the allahuackbaring ones aka sons of former migrants "swedes" "germans" etc?

Oyvey goyim, that's simple.
You let them come into your country as much as they want. Then you let them rape as much as they want. If you don't do that you are racist and your racism is what makes them so aggressive, since Islam is originally a religion of peace.

Genocide sounds like a great idea

By banning them and deporting if necessary. The west must come together on this one.

don't forget about the wonders of racemixing too
perhaps the most important thing goyim must do to fight racism and satan

I don't support this, but it has crossed my mind.

Start raping and impregnating Muslim women. Kill all Muslim males fighting and procreating age.

Whats the problem?

By browsing Sup Forums.org/b/....ylyl,wwyd,trap,mlp,hentai,r34,gore,etc..etc..

Easy.
Stop pretending there's a Muslim problem.

liveleak.com/view?i=34f_1503025566

liveleak.com/view?i=3dc_1503069931

less than 24 hours

so just ignore facts?

That IS what the politically right leaning are best at.

Oyvey this one gets it! Accept the Muslims! Invite one over to your house to Allahu Akbar your wife and daughter with his powerful Islamic seed.

She didn't make it.

Contact Israel through untraceable back channels and convince them to use their nuclear arsenal on all of the rest of the Middle East. Tell them we are backing their every move. After the middle holocaust, deny, deny, deny. When Israel is too pissed off to think rationally, nuke the shit out of them. Now, two problems are solved at once. The middle wasteland is destroyed and has no impact on the world and the US looks great.

>how do we solve the muslim problem?

By not playing into their game. They want people to become hostile towards all Muslims so they can recruit more followers.

>how do we solve the muslim problem?

By leaving Sup Forums. If you do the "muslim problem" will suddenly stop to exist.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Remove kebab

Kek keep denying faggot

nothing of that would have happened if you had a brain between your ears

what retard made this picture viruses are not the same as bacterias

youtu.be/cAoXgZLRee0

you forgot:
it was you: the muslims, that overran foreign land to make it "your land"...

Nah. These deeds you mention in your lovely copypasta there were perpetrated by the kikes in our governments. We, the Western people, are not guilty of any of these accusations. Nice try though.

return constantinople, the levant and north africa to us, and we all will pretend nothing had happened

By beating the shit out of Nazi assholes like OP.

>what retard made this picture viruses are not the same as bacterias

He looks something like this.

if muslim hating equals to being nazi, i'm the naziest of them all.
i just want to see all you guys dead so fucking much

>attempt terror attack
>attempt

What does that mean, retard? He killed two people. Something being an attempt implies that the actual event didn't happen.

lel I recognize this b8
best response to turn it all to shit
>pic related

also before the topic of crusades start

>AD 632 -- Muhammad’s death.
>AD 635 -- Christian Damascas fell to invading Muslims.
>AD 636 -- Christian Antioch fell to invading Muslims.
>AD 638 -- Christian Jerusalem,and later Alexandria,fell to invading Muslims.
>AD 650 -- Muslim armies reached Cilicia and Caesarea of Cappodocia. In the same period Muslim forces carried out raids on Cyprus, Rhodes, Crete and Sicily, carrying off thousands of Christian slaves.
>AD 668 -- Muslim armies laid siege to Constantinople. They were repulsed.
>AD 711 -- Muslim armies invaded Spain. By AD 715 they had conquered most of Spain.
>AD 717 -- Muslim armies again laid siege to Constantinople. Again repulsed.
>AD 732 -- Muslim armies invaded France. Charles Martel stopped them at Tours.
>AD 792 -- The Muslim ruler of Spain, Hisham, called for a new invasion of France. An international Islamic crusade was assembled, and was repulsed by the French.
>AD 827 -- Muslim warriors invaded Italy and Sicily, terrorised monks,and raped nuns. Sicily was held by Muslims until AD 1091.
>AD 846 -- Muslim armies reached Rome, where they forced the Pope to pay them tribute.
>AD 848 -- France was again invaded by Muslims. And again repulsed.
>AD 1059 -- Pope Urban II launched the FIRST Crusade.

abolish all religion for the elites to lose the tool that is religion to control and manipulate the public is the only way to achieve proper and responsible outcomes after voting, but people will never do so because sand niggers have no education and believe in goat gods and prophets

Sheeeiit, bitch got told

We should have turned the middle east into a glass bowl back in Desert Storm.

† DEUS VULT †

We dont

>its not a religion problem
>its a religious problem

Just exactly how hard did you support Bernie?

Can't walk down the street without worrying about some Buddhist monk greasing me with a truck.

This.
Only purpose of attacking the West is recruitment.

Is this fucking bait? I cant remember the last time a buddhist drove a truck through a busy street killing people for not being buddhist. Its literally always muslims. I dont understand how you people can keep repeating this lie without feeling bad about yourselves.

TFW the majority of Muslims are southeast Asian

Spot on.

this much

>By not playing into their game.
Importing them IS playing their game as well.
So might as well deport them.
Saves trouble in the long run.

Castration for being circumcised.

Explain to us how that "Christian World" came to be when said Christ was born 2017 years ago but human history dates back more 30,000 years.

there would be no more possible followers if we send all mulims back to their fucking countries

Everything would have been avoided if the US nuked ISIS from the beggining.
No ISIS, no war, no refugees. sure. Innocents die, destruction is caused, but that's literally nothing that hasn't happened already. The US is just dumb, man. They're too afraid to kill.

Maybe tell all humans the Truth. There is no god. Simple as that

otherwise kill all stupid people believin in some gay ass god shit

now try to say that in english
besides, nice trips

>an inconvenient truth

It's neither truth nor inconvenient. Sorry mate. Try again.

@742499972 I agree lmao. Religious people are dumb af

"Virus" description sounds just like "human"

Even that wouldnt kill the islamic ideology. Dont forget ISIS isnt the only muslim terrorist group. Theres literally dozens. Clearly something about Islam is inherently violent and until they figure out how to reform their religion people have the right to protect their countries from it by banning them all.

>can't deliver an answer
>starts to call out non-native speakers

You lost.

A white Britain policy.

MainlandFags can think of their own solution.

Holy shit i recently saw a video about even fucking Buddist monks fighting mudshits.
I mean if u can piss off a buddist enough to fight u u done fucked up.
Gonna look for the video now.
I remember a part where a monk says "u can love peace but u can only lay down next to a rabid dog for so long"

A non living...[stopped reading here]
yeah, fits like a fiddle

Fuck that, as if they couldn't just invade again. Nah, what we need to do is burn down all the mosques and start executing them on sight. You'd only have to massacre a few thousand before the rest fucked off. We could make it ceremonial - round up everyone on the terrorism watchlist, give the grieving families of the victims of the latest attacks scimitars, and televise their decapitations. The problem would solve itself.

Found it quick.
youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M

It there is a lasting effect of Daesh and similar groups' existence (some of them taxpayer funded because they are 'moderated') is the extinction of Mesopotamia's Christians, most of them belonging to the first civilised peoples, like the Assyrians and Chaldeans, in comparision of whom the Jews are just newcomers

>there would be no more possible followers if we send all mulims back to their fucking countries

Just like there were no more problems when all the Jews were sent back to their homeland, right?

RECONQUISTA

fucking pigs
police are worse than isis
fucking islampohobes

BULLSHIT story.

Post a source backing up that story that is not Donald Trump.

She doesn't say she enjoys working in Malmö, she just says she enjoys malmö a lot. Muslim women don't work, and if they do, it's inevitably in nonsense jobs in the public sector.

it was not their homeland, at least not in the last two thousand years, cunt

Oh fuck off, their end goal is societal domination and conquest, which is at large supported by most muslim communities. This is not about recruitment, it's about cowing the still mayority and beginning to exert influence. Your "WE NEED TO NOT DO ANYTHING" is what benefits them the most, because it makes you look weak, indecisive and soft.

>Conflict going on since Islam was founded.
>Violent conflict and expansion in ALL directions.
>Constant aggressor.
>IT'S EVERYONE BUUUUT US!

Tell that to Myanmar. Muslims V. Buddhists.
Also Buddhism had it's share of ethnic cleansing in 200 BCE.

>Palestine
Is only a problem because Israel cares too much about the opinions of non-countries like Sweden.

good to know fellow muslim friend from sweden.

Just let Trump do his thing