work out and pick up any whore u can get
>be me
>regretting going to prostitute for losing virginity
>dont be like me
niggerfaggot

Why do you regret it i donnt even look bad just realy hungry for some pussy

pick the teen

fuck her either mish or doggy until you get tired, then make her ride

Why would you do it with whore? You are only 18 years old.

Bruh just ask girls around you out take them on a few dates, eventually you'll build your way up tithe succ. A prostitute is sorta a waste of money

because it's fun? i wish i had started earlier tbh

thats a big dog, probably too much junk food

>A prostitute is sorta a waste of money
Just like dating, faggot

>worrying about the money
what do you spend your money on that's so great?

Don't put sex on a pedestal, of course it's fun, but jerking off is free and no disease

Because im realy hungry for some pussy all my friends have a gf

Im just idk what is it with me i just cant get girls im just wierd tbh

I dont look bad tho

Aint easy like that fam

I must say i realy do am a picker with girls maybe my expectations voor a gf is way out of my league

Lol don't fuck a prostitute, i mean unless you don't respect yourself then go ahead

I spend it on your mom

Maybe i feel more comfortable with a professional ?

Fuck a new whore not some 27 year old that's been on the block for years. Go to a not popular strip club and go for the youngest one there.

>Bruh just ask girls around you out take them on a few dates, eventually you'll build your way up tithe succ. A prostitute is sorta a waste of money
dating doesn't cost time/money

Kid, you are going to have relationship issues if you're going to be like that.

Find a girl that is interesting, if you spend 60 dollars on her you are going to fuck and its going to be a fuck that improves your ability to fuck and find girls.

If you just "go with a professional" you aren't learning anything, and you aren't building any skills.

Why don't you leave this guy alone? He's a pretty cool dude. Have you heard his shortwave broadcasts? Oh, that's right..... you wouldn't know what that is, faggot.

Why a younger one?

There are about a billion things you could purchase with more use than a whore, you fucking plebbian

OP why are you turning to whores you ugly af?

Bro realy im working out i probly can get a gf when im 20

No problem with that

tbh it is really really easy to fuck girls in that age. If you stay clean, can keep up a decent conversation and you are not some fucking mlp weaboo, some girls will eventually come around.

No fam im 7/10

Pic related me

You don't feel like such a turd for being inexperienced and they're generally the better looking ones

lol

This user gets it.

>can't come up with a single example
>worries about a tiny amount of money
>uses words that he can't spell
fucking plebe

7/10 at best. no more, could easily be less.

Fuckin' jerk off, then.
Work for your pussy, richboy.

Can you explain more im interested

Although i think its stupid to pay a hooker i will assume this is something you are going to do anyway.

>which positions
-doggy
-missionary/legs up over your shoulders
-doggy with her bend over the bed/couch/table
-reverse cowgirl

DO NOT GIVE HER ORAL. this is about you feeling good not her. Do whatever it takes to make yourself cum. Don't do foreplay or any of that bullshit. Dont bother fingering her either, unless she lets you stick a finger up her ass while fucking her.

-do anal if you can

>should i choose a milf or teen
-milf is more likely to have a blown out ass/pussy
-milf is more likely to have diseases
-teen is more likely to be bitchy/picky
-teen is more likely to be more expensive

Overall: go for younger if you can. (though you could easily find solid older women to bang on dating sites/tinder etc if you put a tiny bit of effort in)

>general help
-wear a fucking condom
-check for sores on lips/vagina etc
-dont get a blowjob from her without a condom
-watch your valuables
-focus on yourself not her, remember you are paying her to please you not to please her
-be adventurous
-first time will be awkward so make sure you dont overthink things. she will be experienced so if shes decent enough she will be able to get you into the swing of things
-watch the clock, she might try to swindle you and tease you to get more money and time out of you
-check for drug scars, if she has em book it the fuck out of there

Dont think to much about it. Think of her as a therapist helping you get past a point in your life.

General sex postiion advice for a virgin should i jerk of before i go there so i dont cum in 2 min ?

pretty good advice, except for
>dont get a blowjob from her without a condom
op, don't be a chicken. hookers blow me all the time and I'm fine

Thanx brother