If you could have any supernatural ability/power

if you could have any supernatural ability/power
what would you have?

i'd go for immortality

become a cyborg that never sleeps and its inmortal

Be able to fap forever

Kingdom of the most important thing is that the entire site search this site is a bit of a new window.

shit without peeing lel

The power of sucking dick 486/mph.
Also immortality is stupid. You watch all the loved ones die and if u get depression u cant even die. Stupid. :|

Toonforce.

Either telekinesis or instant teleportation.

True immortality would suck ass.

I'd want telepathy / mind control.

>no chafing
>blow satisfying loads always
>no recharge time

Just imagine

control the minds of everyone on Earth

Super speed with all the things that come with it. I just find it to be the funnest power.

time travel

>loved ones
>if you get depressed
You on the right website?

this isn't r9k

I'd go for immortality too

Have fun being alone in horrific conditions until the heat death of the universe.

heat death is debatable as the eventual fate
but atleast I'd have lived a very long good life

What isn't debatable is that the good part of your life would be negligibly small compared to the horror that would be your existence.

>i'd go for immortality
>contracts herpes from one of the 90% of the world population who has it
>contracts one of the other life long debilitating and agonizing diseases
>is stuck to suffer them for all eternity
top kek, you're already in hell faggot, you should be grateful you cease existing when you die and your punishment is over.

invincibility (which would include immortality) and/or teleportation

shape shifting

read or affect minds and emotions of others would be cool shit not gonna lie

>projecting this badly
>probably thinks happy people are lying
get help

Clone myself and every clone is connected to some kind of mental nertwork. So if one of them learn something the others learn it too.

Teleportation or time travel

same. with infinite time I can exhaust all possibilities of happening. those who say eternity will get boring forget that I can program a virtual reality in which I am not bored.

I was juggernautism
A combination of invulnerability and the ability to rapidly generate momentum so I can pelvic thrust through walls and shiet

you're only ever happy to set yourself up to be more miserable in the end
why do you think it's impossible to suicide/die?
because you're in hell and it only ends when your punishment is over

>why do you think it's impossible to suicide/die?
>subtle suggestion to kill myself
jesus, you're crazier than I thought

Invisibility. I could go anywhere in the world for free.

You'd still bump into people. That might make it exciting though.

I wan da pwr 2 punch god in the dik LMAO

I could also harm my enemies mentally

Your too sentimental user

>probably thinks happy people are lying
top kek, wtf is a happy person? some delusional fuckstick who believes 10 second orgasms and catering towards some forced feeling of continueing to survive, somehow outweigh the endless shit that this world throws at us all.
>mah food tastes good!
eat just to turn it into shit, which is almost never comfortable and more often than not agonizing.
>but muh drugs
great side effects or numbing of anything good just to not feel like shit.. what a wonderful world
>but muh illicit drugs
those things psychopaths cook in their kitchen which have seriously high chances of fucking up your body worse than the legal drugs? smart.. also addictive, you feel way worse when the high ends for a reason, you're not allowed to feel good unless it'll make you feel worse in the end.
>subtle suggestion to kill myself
i'm not liable for your retarded assumption, suicide wasn't implied. but you jumping straight to the assumption that you should, kinda speaks for itself more than anything

Omnipotetence is allowed right?

A god field.

I can manipulate, create, and destroy matter as well as time on every level BUT it's within a perfectly circular range of 2.5 metres

>all those immortality scrubs
>all those mindreader scrubs
>all those teleporter scrubs
I can do any of your abilities, I just added a range of effect to not be entirely fucking "I AM DA UNBEATABLE ANIMU GOD", and on top of that to be god on earth would get boring quickly. The limits are what makes it fun.

The teletransportation

How are limits fun in anyway at all exactly.
They exist to hinder you.

I've always known, deep down, that BRUTE STRENGTH is what's really important.

One super strength pls

Immortality so I can say that I will be the last person alive on earth, or on whatever planet humans may be able to colonize in the human race's lifetime

you have to be creative
>he doesn't find challenges fun
cuck.

Have you ever hacked a game so far that the literal content of the game was like wax in your hands? Changing the config files, modding some stuff, changing variables mid-game, etc, being capable of ANYTHING in that game?
It bores you really quickly. It feels like sucking the last drop out of a drinkpack, you know there's always a bit more but it's just not as satisfying as the full drink.
If literally everything possible as well as impossible requires just a fingersnap, than what is your life, if not just a fingersnap?

Why does the idea of personal responsibility threaten you so much?

I want the powers of catfish man anybody know what I'm talking about?

>perfectly circular range of 2.5 metres
>in 3D space
you're left with an (potentially) infinitely long cylinder. that's very very short of omnipotence.

The powers of catfishman, anybody know what I'm talking about?

>Catfishman
so, you'd pretend to be a Chad online to lure hot chicks to fall in love with you online?

Flying and super fast healing.

? the fuck are you going on about faggot..

Oh you haven't heard the story I'm to lazy to find it again

yeah being the wolverine would be awesome
then again you'd have to suffer and still feel pain for an eternity, so maybe not.

I'd be a saiyan

By perfectly circular I meant a sphere.
And like said, the limits make space for creativity.
>your enemy is 5 metres away from you and is the fastest thing alive
Time stop, take 5 steps, make him cease to exist, time continues.
The range is no hindrance in any way, it merely makes things less... simple, and thus more interesting.
Loss of stamina? Erasable
Pain? All wounds can heal within the blink of an eye
Aging, disease? Sickness are just bacteria and viruses. Both molecular. Simple to disintegrate. Aging is just the cycle of cells regenerating with... imperfect performance. I could either perfect the process, or revert the process, or stop the process entirely.

The best thing about this ability:
It's not just being overpowered. The further I understand the laws of nature and physics, the further my methods and capabilities rise.
It's the manifestation of "knowledge is power".

It was a story I don't know how to find it again

power to wish for anything

Get off this board Pedohancuck.

Time control, aka stop time and go back in time

Or maybe reading minds.

Absolute existence.

The catfish man, the catfish man, no-one can catch the catfish man

Or summink

This

the ability to punch people through the internet

>every newfag's first post on Sup Forums is met with a right hook

So that i can go invisible duh

money

The ability to change people's perception

This

why would you want to become LSD?

To go into "Visitor Mode" irl. Being unvisible and impossible to hear at once, while I can go through walls and fly. So I can travel the world, find out dark secrets or just spy on my crush, without anyone noticing it.

time travel

OP is a comic writer looking for ideas becuase he's so used to Sup Forums thinking for him he can't come up with something original on his own

DIO Powers from JOJO

be a multibillionaire and you have literally every super power there is eventually