Who /Limón/ here?

Who /Limón/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mgXpnfw6Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZIABbTw54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pablo you and your son will never be safe in the streets of rage
signed los pepes

Don't mind me just posting best narco boy.

Dude is kind of a bitch, no?

Watch your tongue, cabron

>its another Pablo threatens El Chili episode

hijoputa, cabron malparido...the curses on this show are kino.

Lemon killed best girl Maritza. Lemon is a bitch, he sold out the only person who legit trusted him to be Pablo's bitch and eat a bullet for him at the end. He never got money, he never got bitches. He just was a shoe for Pablo.

RIP Maritza

>liking ugly af mexican who damaged best girl psychologically and then kills her
shit taste desu

This is now a waifu thread.

This.
Limon got fucked dunked one like the bitch he was. I hope he enjoyed being on a farm for a whole month before he at shit.

So, is Narcos over? I felt like it ended on a bit of a cliff hanger, like Pablo was just the beginning. I have to admit, if they do decide to keep going I will certainly miss good ol Pablo Escobar.

OMG FUCK YOU LIMON!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1mgXpnfw6Wk

Seriously Peña should've fucked her.

Limon should have fucked her

are there nudes

>he hasn't googled her

I love how this show didn't introduce the regular character that the audience is supposed to root for. Everyone who's had more than 5 minutes of screentime is either a violent workaholic, a psycho murderer, a ruthless gangster, a corrupt politician or a self-righteous bastard with a badge.

There is no central hero figure, no "he's kinda bad but he does it for the right reasons" asshole cop, the series drags your sympathies almost change from scene to scene and you're more interested in whats happening than who gets hurt or who does the hurting.

Trust me, there is literally nothing to see. I'm talking body of a 10 year old boy here.

>Trust me, there is literally nothing to see. I'm talking body of a 10 year old boy here.

american/10

Yeah they did that well. Just when it seemed like Carrillo was made to look like the good guy, he starts fucking up police procedure and shoots civilians.

>no tits
>no ass
>no thighs
if that makes me american i'll happily take my complimentary double bacon cheese burger and fries

Maritza cucked him hard from their very childhood though

Based Alcazar

Anyone else hyped when they killed the slut journo

yeah, Los Pepes stuffing her feminine penis into her mouth then leaving her dead body on the road was a nice touch

LAWD

Es una mamacita

was Limón gay for Pablo? his commitment went far and beyond of what you expect from a thug

Holy shit I was convinced this show was over. I didn't even think of a third season.

>you will never shoot cops with based Chili
>you will never put car bombs in Bogota with Candonga
>you will never fuck bitches with Cain while he preaches his bible
>you will never kill random politicians with Marino and Kiko
>you will never kidnap with Buitre

why live?

We need a "Carrillo Begins" spin off, this motherfucker is the colombian punisher

>tfw this show has made me want to relearn spanish

I took it high school but never bothered after i completed the necessary course plus i live in socal so it would be applicable

same, i was sure it was over.

would make sense if season 3 and 4 were about the cali cartel with the 1st and 2nd being about the Medellin

Without based Wagner? It may as well be.
Did you guys know Wagner Moura is the frontman for a band in Brazil?
youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZIABbTw54

He's not real

No, he was just loyal because he saw Pablo as a giver who helped his people. He even tells Pablo that if he turns himself in, he'd be revered like Mandela for standing up for what was right. He basically saw him as a father figure and he was a ride or die nigga

who lifelong /farc/ here?

>He's not real
doesnt matter is just a tv show not a documentary

>tfw no one posts Marina Ochoa, the grill that Gustavo was fucking
why bros.

why do you guys like maritza and not Ochoafu

narcofu > huesitos

Tata's ass trumps everything.

DELETE THIS

more narcofu