Bread for the s/fur masses

Bread for the s/fur masses

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/rehzi
discordapp.com/invite/vWss7CF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm, forgot - I can't self-bump. Maybe there's insufficient furverts to keep a thread going? Friday nights have changed, man.

Probably too early

Hurrah!

Hi Emerald

Well, we used to be good and going by an hour ago - times change I guess

Well I'm not a fur but I sure do like saving images of cute mouse girls, hope my friends will understand some day

There is literally nothing wrong with cute mouse girls, user. Are you familiar with mouse mondays?

Well, perhaps I'll try again a bit later

Oh nope, I'll have to get acquainted

Whoops - sorry

Mice better watch out for predators. Looks like this girl's gonna have a feast!

You'll find it in the /trash/

I'm sure the predators and prey can come to some sort of an agreement

finally found food
looks like less than 50 dollar's worth though...

looks like they have

Story of my life
Thank you lol

I can't decide if the fact that all my comfiest threads are in trash should make me feel bad or not

/trash/ is best board, keeps all the normies out

Food bills are going up here in the UK... Hi Sunshine! You well?

more?

Home sweet home, dumpster or not.
We may be zoidberging it but at least I'm happy

hello! I'll be much better once I get some grub in my belly, haven't eaten yet today.
how're things on your end of the screen?

e621.net/post/index/1/rehzi

>tfw posting is slow because you have so many files in a truecrypt blob that Finder no longer works

Yeah things are pretty ok. I can't decide if my new job is going well or not, but that could just be the eight cups of coffee talking.

oh, what sort of work are you doing now? If you haven't been fired yet, I'm sure it's going well enough

brb I need booze

later

later, furend

Well, I'm basically setting up a new line of consulting services in a firm I've joined. I don't know - they don't expect a lot quickly - I think I'm expecting more from myself than they are. Hopefully I'm just being impatient and need to cut down on the caffeine. Thanks. :)

ttfn user!

Meanwhile, I see the ACLU is kill

Why am I training Google to recognise helicopters? Is this some sort of Skynet shit?

well it sounds like you're trying to make it work, which is a lot more than most people in the workforce do
just keep doing your best and even if you don't meet your own expectations you should still exceed others'

it dieded?

we've gotta train computers to recognize everything before we can have furry robutt waifus

computer vision is neat, I grew up reading old AI theory books from the 70's and I still haven't gotten over the fact that we've more or less solved the machine vision problem, which was always presented as being nigh insurmountable

Thanks man - why haven't you eaten yet today? You should eat - I'm pretty sure it's good for you.

Well, they've slapped on some caveats regarding the second amendment which are subject to interpretation. I've always looked at the ACLU as a reliable rock - if it's a civil liberties issue they're there, regardless of who they have to defend. From today, I'm not sure I can say that anymore.

>I grew up reading old AI theory books from the 70's
That's pretty cool - parents in academia?

And yeah, there has been some crazy, crazy progress.

my pantry was devoid of vittles, I just restocked it a bit though and my dinner is in the oven now

yeah my dad has done chip design for pretty much every major tech company at some point, from intel to lockheed
he studied artificial intelligence when he was in college and I've got most of his old textbooks

thats disconcerting
but it was bound to have an issue sometime
all we can do is hope it either gets sound again, or gets replaced by something equivalent but great

Hey im back, went to go make some food.

things seem to have a way of getting worse before they get better...

Sounds good, but why didn't you order some pizza for delivery by lewd foxgirl as per your picture?

>Chip design
Neat - we had that at my University as a degree in its own right, and it was famous for chewing people up and spitting them out. Seemed like work was pretty much guaranteed if you made it through though.

strange, aint it? like you don't always realise what you had until you've lost it

wb!

Yeah... the EFF is holding strong anyway. I don't know about the ACLU though - anyone who tries to take up that banner is facing the massive social pressure that squished the ACLU, and they used to be happy standing up to anyone.

i have faith in the EFF, they'll only go down by a shady gubment raid or something
i think the ACLU is just trying to cover their ass, attempting to keep their message while being able to say 'we don't support nazis'

frozen pizza is cheaper
and yeah electrical engineering is pretty crazy, I have a decent understanding of the basics, but once you get down to the scale of modern integrated circuits you have to account for all sorts of quantum effects that may as well be magic
most of what my dad does these days is write software that generates statistical models of certain aspects of chips - heat and power draw on the scale of individual electrons

FürFriday

Hope you're right about the EFF. That kills the ACLU though - they're just supposed to be about free speech, regardless of who is involved.

honestly I feel all the 'anti-nazi' rhetoric put out by a lot of companies in the wake of that Charlottesville debacle does very little other than further alienate fringe groups that already feel marginalized
I doubt it will do anything other than further escalate "alt-right" sentiments

heya dani

Evening Dani - you well?

I'd pay quite a lot for pizza from a lewd foxgirl, but I get ya

G'ewenings

requesting saki, i cant find anything on her :(

gotta get down during Furiday

yea, it does fuck with their intention. they cant say 'we support free speech in all regards' anymore

it certianly doesnt help. but they think 'hey look free and ez PR'

discordapp.com/invite/vWss7CF

Weird, 'Hei' is Finnish fur 'Hi', the rest looks Swedish butt 'min skatt' would translate to 'my tax' so probably another language. 'Skatt' also reminds me of German 'Schatz' which means 'treasure'. Maybe it's Danish

G'ewenings

It depends

Not sure I'm afraid!

>Furiday
This never worked fur me :/

Furry Friday, FurFriday and Fursday (tho it "Thursday") do