Intermarum

Reminder that the intermarum shall rise, and when it does, that's going to be the end of eastern and western imperialism.

can we invite austria and bavaria? maybe a new prussia

Keep telling yourself that, Igor.

I think Austria would be nice, I'm just worried about their latent backstabbiness genes.

Fortunately they're small enough they wouldn't completely imbalance the intermarum.

I'm not sure about Bavaria though since they have a pretty strong economy, and that might create some issues. As long as they agree to help with creating industry, it'd be fine I suppose.

>maybe a new prussia
wat

Aye, Austria, Bavaria, Slovenia and Greater Croatia should be included, and maybe the Baltics too.

I want Croatia and Bosnia in as long as Bosnia converts to a sane denomination of Christianity and Croatia stops bitching with Serbia (and vice versa).

>slavs and magyars are going to be the saviors of europe
It's almost a blessing in disguise you all suffered underneath communism. You aren't falling for the tricks of marxism this time around and I'm hoping my country's government doesn't find another excuse to topple governments in your neck of the woods for the sake of "freedom."

>maybe the Baltics too.

Baltics were a part of the real Intermarium plan, unlike the fake one this romanian keeps posting.

Any union that includes Poland and/or Romania is by defitinition shithole.
There are 3 decent countries in that map, who should alliance with Austria and Germany, clean the latter from shitskins and then divide Poland and Romania between themselves and Russia.
Then we get can some meaningful borders.

I am very aware, but the baltics give me the impression of being cunts that will provide nothing other than complaining about being opressed.

So yes, go prove me you'd be anything than shitpost the region.

Meanwhile I'll show you people like who seem to be a majority of baltics who think they're some superior kind of snowflake that is above the filthy poles and romanians.

Poles are top lads, cant really say the same about romanians

>60%

Are Jews filthy?

Your estonian friend seems to consider them on a shithole and instead wants them to ally with Germany.

Just so you know, Poutaatis, I don't consider latvians in high regard either.

Are they? Haven't seen one in Romania in a long time.

Would intermarium remove bagel?

>I don't consider latvians in high regard either.

If only i cared about romanian opinions

>including romania
never going to happen

Fucking butthurt Balts every time

>intermarium
>includes Romania

LOL how about no. Croatia on the other hand is fine, and so is Slovenia.

>romania looking for friends thread

>removing Poland
Why would we remove second best ally?

If only anyone cared about latvian opinions.

Why not? Iirc Romania is still going for Visegrad Group, and that would bridge the gap between Visegrad and Craiova Groups

Ikr

Are you mad, Soros?

Lad this is pretty much butthurt belt: the union.

eternal gypsy strikes again

Nothing from the carpathians to the urals can long rise without encompassing that whole area

>union with gypsy land

polish lithuanian commonwealth was the most jewish state in history, probably more than israel because they had an unlimited supply of goy to parasite from while israelis have to look elsewhere

New Zealand is pretty much literally who: the country

Alas, more than Romanian opinions.

Romania and Poland are the only ones with an army in the region though.

Truth and together with polish jews we had been in our greatness and we hadn't even been breeding outside our respective ethnic groups

Balkan semi-Turk shitskins and gypsies in V4? Never.

But Romania is the only one who has houses in the sewers in that region.

Case in point, Latvia is leading a military pact with its fellow bal...

Oh wait, not even fellow balts give a fuck.

No one invited you, Ivan.

People realizing how strong such an alliance could be.

>Oh shit damage control time
>hur durr romania, gypsies, shitholes hur durr hurr durr

Oh God some good points are brought up that reminds the West how pathetic they are. Gotta take that anger on 4chin since irl i'm too scared to even open my mouth. Brb gotta check if my wife needs some water, Jamal called me.

Finally a damned interesting political thread with so many outcomes derailed by pieces of shit butthurt westerners and payed JIDF. Their only argument? The flag of the OP. Good God, kill yourselves useless maggots the clock is ticking more and more each day.

>Romania trying to suck up on everyone.

Good thing you realized no one likes you sooner than later. Atleast now you have a chance to influence other countries why they should ally with you.

Get rid of orthodoxy first desu.

Being self aware of the situation is not bad bracie. Romania has the second biggest gdp in this region. If there are any plans on building this kind of union/coalition they are core country.

You gotta add Belarus and Ukraine to the pic. That's where we get rich. All the polish invests would flourish there. Also they together with Balts are great buffer zone between us and Russia.

But goyim, NO alliance that includes Romania could ever work! Romanians are all gypsies and live in sewers!

>get rid of the most uncucked christian denomination
I'd rather end the schism that the Patriarch of Rome keeps perpetuating. popecleaningfeet.jpg

I was actually wondering why Lithuania wasn't showing up either. Great, I now have a full stack of butthurt balts.

If they cede Bessarabia I'm all for it.

Then bring back iconoclasm at the very least. Iconolatry is disgusting.

>rat people think theyre important

Oh look, it's the irrelevant country again.

Oh, I guess you prefer a lesbian protestant preacher in an inner city warehouse.

Romanians invented the word Cuck, when they would see the handsome pale skinned Hungarian men go about their day they were desperate to get the same white skin in their family so they offered their women to the Hungarian men.
The Hungarians were repulsed by this offer because bestiality is a sin, so 1000 years later the greatest Romanian thinker got a brilliant idea to just rape a Hungarian woman.
Unfortunately their 3 foot tall bodies were not powerful enough to hold down a Hungarian woman to rape her so they had to settle with raping deers.
The offspring of this deer-Romanian hybrid was extremely intelligent and highly evolved compared to the pure Romanian which is why today, after 300 years of breeding with deers Romanians are capable of speaking a human language and have grown to an impressive 4 feet 5 inches tall and finally have an IQ in double digits, their IQ being 9.5

>If they cede Bessarabia I'm all for it.

Traian gets it. Ukraine should be dismantled or at least they should be forced to give up the lands they took under Soviet rule.

Jesus, what's up with everyone in this thread shitting on each other? We should stick together lads, we have real enemy to fight. Makes me lose all hope for the future..

How anything i said is "buthurt"? Youre delusional, Haralamb.

Fuck off Smrdin.

>If they cede Bessarabia I'm all for it.
Bessarabia is rightful Bulgarian clay.

Is this true?

>Not realizing that's butthurt Ruskie in Estonia
Stop insulting our bros balts bracie. It's not like we are that more relevent than them atm. The way to success lies within strengthening ties with our neighbours not in breaking them

Best post

and as long as we stop bitching with Hungary, or the other way around

The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't leave space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanorum

Pic related: Ancient depiction of an ancient Romanian.

this is how it should look

I am Czech. You are literal rats. Romanian or gypsy? No fucking difference. Bulgarian or Turk? No fucking difference. Not only you are mongrels, you are inexcusably poor.

Because almost every balt I've seen save for seems to get upset at any suggestion of the intermarum whether or not it includes them in it. It's what puts me off balts.

If by Bessarabia you mean Budjak, I can't really argue with that, I mean you are the ethnic majority...

Agreed

You can tell that's a gypsy because he has katanas folded 31239012039 times. Real romanians use falxes, like pic related.

>but the baltics give me the impression of being cunts that will provide nothing other than complaining about being opressed.
Maybe because they were
Estonia has the most tragic history of all kind

that's pretty decent. but why the "sucking cock" part and penis references? looks like you're subconsciously projecting

still 7/10, laughed hard

thanks,polackbro

>Estonia has the most tragic history of all kind
'no'

That is very true. All Czechs I know have this almost innate distrust of media and social engineering in general. It's a remnant of the communistic era, passed down from parents to children, even to those who have never experienced its horrors.
Plus, too much prosperity breeds weak people. It's a sad fact of life. Moreover, when you're too rich, you get bored and you start looking for new causes to dedicate yourself to. Usually, it's something detrimental such as feminazism. That's a blatant product of having WAY too much time on your hands.

No. Balkans should be cleaned and remade as a living space for West Slavs. Romanians and Moldovans? Let's just bribe President Hofer to give based Orban Zyklon and we will solve gypsum problem.

>I am czech
>Russia flag

I'm sure you're there in a holiday to Omsk to buy some krokodil, right Bohemius?

>every balt
Latvia and Estonia have sizeable Russian minorities, even a prospect of such alliance sets their buttcheeks on fire.

I'm sure being swamp-dwelling peasants for a millenia with your overlords changing every few centuries and then realising that you are a nation in the XXth century is very tragic. I'm certain the Poles or everyone in our region who was enriched by the Ottomans would agree with that.

Only in our dreams, Bogdan. It will never be allowed as long as we're pincered between Russia and Germany.

Intermarium doesnt mention Russia. We just dont want Romania

So many euro cucks in this thread hating on central european fags. At least they're still white you fucking mudslimes.

Look up current event and see why any patriotic Czech have to be in Russia right now.

>I am Czech

Top story lad.

Serbs shouldn't be included. those faggots are transporting migrants straight to our border, and when we try to deport them back they refuse to take them back. I don't trust the serb jew, they are incapable to work in any kind of union. FUCKING SERBS TAKE THEM BACK REEEEEEEEEEE

>Smrdin
Diaspora svaki fucking put

>Maybe because they were
They are just fake nations that never amounted to anything. Even FYROM has more history than them.

We have a country of 1,3 million and we are still richer than you ;)

Let's just say I'm pretty well versed in that lingo.

Baltics when you remove the tibla + V4 is enough.

Dont forget the liberators

V4 + Yugoslavia(3rd times the charm) + Romania and Bulgaria
Belarus and Ukraine join Russia to form the union state or whatever

>remove the tibla
?

In all seriousness, we don't need Romania in any union. There are three main reasons for this:

-Romania is a shithole, and we don't want to feed 20 million gypsies. Their GDP/capita, infrastructure etc is abysmal, and economically speaking, we'd lose more than we'd gain by letting them join
-They betrayed each and every one of their allies at some point, and we had enough backstabbings already.
-They are Romanians.

fucking estonians...

But of course, the burgers are just gonna act through their Euro proxy Germany.

Croatia and Slovenia should be added. We need ports to the Adriatic sea when we invade the Italian Caliphate, reclaim Rome and mend the schism.

Looks a lot like the butthurt belt of europe desu senpai.

We do this to troll you. You let Croats attack from your side of the border and you let NATO take off from your runways. The ground for to invade Yugoslavia was also assembled in Hungary should the bombing fail. Not to mention WW1 and 2.

It's just so much fucking fun, watching you unfunny fucks get so flushed and flustered about the whole refugee thing. And instead of just saying ''fuck it'' and sending the Arabs off to Germoney like they want you too, you make a big deal out of them AS IF THEY WANT TO STAY IN FUCKING MAGYARLAND.

Insignificant drive-over state your country is, my friend. But just like any Slav in denial, you have delusions of grandeur.

Now, accept intermarum of fuck off back to asia you mongol piece of shit.

Wait, are you possibly that faggot who applied for political asylum in Russia?

Because they never had a chance
Now they do

At all times, always, there is that smug Estonian that is too high and mighty for everyone else. They're that fucking kid that scores 10 points higher on the test and acts like they got a perfect score.

Why is that Lithuanians are the only non-butthurt Balts? Does it have something to do with your unique ability in the region to set up a state on your own?

Literally the only reason to go to Hungary is for the prostitutes.

You are also fags.

Why is the gypsy constantly trying to coattail us?

Yes, yes, they are your enemies, be careful, you cannot trust them.

>bulgaria, romania, serbia

You never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Any union of these three states is doomed to fail, as they are doomed to fail, because they are nations of lazy bums and dishonest crooks.

Tbh no Latvia or Eesti in Intermarium for demographic reason. Acording to Wikipedia (i know it's shitty source) in Eesti there are 69,7% Estonians and 25,2% Russians and in Latvia 61,6% Latvians and 25,8% Russians while main home language is russian for 37,2% citizens. Generally most of butthurt in this thread is ruskies probably. To many Russians will be good excuse for casus belli and source of conflict.

The Serb has a point here.

>Why is that Lithuanians are the only non-butthurt Balts?

Niggers use the same excuse.
WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIT

Not entirely true, Lithuanians were based, they achieved statehood in the middle-ages. Estonians were always peaceful swamp-dwelling people, and Latvians are just a fanfic for the leftover Baltic tribes cucked by Germanics/Slavs.