Passed out thread

Passed out thread.

Mour

looks underage

I had an experience in hs with a girl who I found really hot. One night I'm at a friends birthday and she showed up. Friend had a older brother who got us some vodka and cranberry juice. We all got fucked up but she really went for it. Friend and older brother leave to go get jack in the box. We were watching king of the hill when she passes out. I noticed she was asleep because she started to snore. In my drunk state and being full of raging hormones I got up and got an instant boner. I look at her and then shake her, nothing. I whip my dick out and put it on her lips. Then I grope her boob. She doesn't do a thing just still and snoring. I reach down her shorts and feel her pussy. I am about to start jerking off when i hear my friend closing the front doors. I jump up, pull my pants up, and rush to the restroom. I shot one of the biggest loads in my life. I'm just staring down at the toilet with my face hot, stomach in my throat. and my hands cold as ice. I just kept repeating me putting my hand down her shorts over and over again in my head. Clean up go to the room with my head swimming and I see my friend and his brother eating tacos. My friend said I shouldn't have broken the seal now I'm going to be pissing every two minutes. I laugh it off sit down in front of the bed grab a taco and start to watch the TV. She was still on the bed passed out snoring. All I kept thinking was only if I had more time I would've fucked her.

So hot dude, I would have shat my pants while doing that.

I was shaking uncontrollably. This girl was like a 8/10 she was there to see my friends older brother so you can imagine how hot she was.

Have a raging boner just by reading this. I´m on a 18y old 8/10 and it seems like I can fuck her soon. It´s like my 2y wet megadream, atm I get turned on by every fucking thing :D

Pics?

This is my top fetish mooaaaaarrrrrrrr

Anyone know any good video links ?

The place of motherless souls has a lot of good passed out vids.

Bump

Is this a fetish because it think its mine any videos links?

Go to motherless dude.

request drunk puking girl rape vid

com

Back when I was like 15 my step sister at the time (she was 13 I believe) fell asleep next to me while we were watching tv on her bed. She fell asleep on her stomach right next to me as I was sitting with my back against the wall. As I went to get up I moved the covers a bit (innocencently if I may add) revealing her lifted up skirt and her tight little ass in pink panties. Never been harder and I just sat there touching my dick waiting for her to fall in a deeper sleep. As soon as I start hearing the heavy breathing I was able to start groping/licking her ass and started jacking off right next to her. Oh my god the amount of cum I shot on her ass I'll remeber to this day. I'm 23 now and she's like some crazy lesbian bitch lol good times tho

> test

Soo hot guys, more storys please.
Btw. the motherless stuff seems very staged.

It's not everything that's staged, just search up "dingficker" and "sleepking" there, both have a lot of seemlingly real videos.

my sleeping sister

You're a jerk. You committed a sex crime and you're boasting about it. :(

very sexy. moar?

Too soon when?

Lol my ex had the same double cherry tattoo, pussy like a vise, great sex

hnnnnnnng

>Start college
>Move into house with two friends and some random 7/10 chick
>First night have a rager
>Stumble into restroom
>7/10 has puked into toilet and passed out on the floor
>Puke into tube, to drunk to reason
>Take 7/10 to her room
>Fuck like I have never fucked before, shouts out to whiskey dick
>Two weeks later I end up dating female roommate
>Spend the next two years fucking her and her friends at every party we had
>These girls had drinking/daddy problems
>College was AWESOME!

Holy fucking shit I know this chick

ty user

beautiful

n/p

makes me excited when i get out of the military at 26 y/o and fuck 18 year old girls and make kids pay me crazy amounts for me buying them alcohol

Name?

Not underage. Theres a brazilian gallery on xhamster with more of her in different angles

that dookie tho

post the full set bro.also i had her fb once, whats her name?

Wish I had that fool's guts

>that nose

the fuck

Trick is befriending 18 year olds. 18 year olds hangout with their high school friends

I was staying over my friends house when late at night his older sister showed up drunk like a mad man. He had fallen asleep but I always had a real though time sleeping in other peoples houses so I heard her coming up the stairs stumbling and mumbling. I walked out to ask her if shes okay. She gets real close and leans into me. I hug her I was like 15 at the time and she was like 22. I stumble back and push her back to prop her up. She calls me a random name and then grabs at my my legs like she was trying to grab my junk. I walk her to her room and lay her in bed. I'm just standing there sweating and she reaches out to me calling me that random name. I pull my shorts down. I get on top of her. She grabs my dick and starts to stroke it and laughs. She says oh my god throws her hands over her head and passes out. I try to get her jeans off but I can't. I just start to grope and kiss her all over. Throw my self to the side facing away from her and cum all over her blankets. I get up wipe my dick on her arm put on my shorts and head to my friends room. Sleep like a stone. Next day she comes down around 11 and acts like nothing happened. One of my hottest memories. Still talk to that guy and his sister.

it's in the pic you retard

First greentext ever...

> Be 20
> Joined the army, met cute girl 7/10
> 18 years old, red hair, pale skin, military-fit
> She virgin and insecure as fuck
> Started dating, but no fooling around in camp, only some dryhumping
> Wanted to wait until we where finished and had our own place
> Was allowed out of camp at weekends
> Sometimes we went to a city nearby, rented a place
> Still only dryhumping, she was quite strict on that part, I was constantly horny
> At first I ended up jerking it off in the bathroom
> Got more courageous, jerked it in bed after she fell asleep, touching her more and more...
> One time I where asleep, had some sexy dreams
> Woke up to grinding her ass-cheeks with my dick, lots of precum from previous jerk-off session.
> Felt amazing, couldn't do anything about it, came right away.
> She didn't notice

1/2

2/2

> I continued doing this at all times possible, found her sweetspot where she was deep asleep
> Slept with underwear, luckily a g-string so cheeks where always "avaliable"
> She "caught" me once, got quite mad...
> I said I was asleep, didn't know about it
> The "scary" sensation after this created an even tenser situation, still didn't stop doing this
> One day when I had already done this 5 min ago, couldn't sleep, started fantasizing
> Got horny again, but this time I didn't cum right away, could explore more
> Started to move the underwear, found a spot that where hotter than the rest
> Slowly starting to nudge that spot with my tip
> Didn't actually know if it was pussy or ass at first
> did a couple of subtle thrusts...
> It had to be ass, turned me on even more!
> Just the tip of my tip entered some times, but man...
> Can never forget that feeling
> I came insanely hard when I thrusted a little deeper
> Had uncontrolled shakes in my legs as I did
> I guess / think I woke her up with that, but I was already turning to face the other way.
> She never said anything
> We dated for 3 years following this episode, I still continued these endaveours, but at some point she didn't sleep that deep anymore...

moar pls

Full set?

didnt see it from the thumbnail retard

Moar show more skin

maybe click the damn picture retard

>this thread
really need to get out and party more

Is that poop?

yep

More, a thousand times more!

Now i want more

Friends sleeping wife