Mfw 30 and just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with mets on lung and bowel

>mfw 30 and just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer with mets on lung and bowel
>mfw doctor won't tell me how long I have left but it's probably a couple of weeks at most
>mfw I've wasted my life.

What should I do for my few remaining days Sup Forums? I'm open to ideas.
Btw I won't be receiving treatment as it won't do anything. I've been handed to a palliative care team who'll help with pain management from home

Bullshit. There are treatment options.

go skydiving without a parachute

A. Hire a hooker if you are still virgin
B. Play good games, watch good anime. do some fun shit
C. Go out with a massacre in the end

jerk off
srsly, don't anything special if it's your final days
or you'll be sad in the final moments

If this isn't a troll, then cool, good for you. Go skydiving or some shit. Go tell everyone who was ever a dick to you to go fuck themselves. Tell everyone you love that you love them. Commit some horrific crimes. You've pretty much got a free pass.

go die somewhere comfy maybe hawaii

C. Rent a car if you don't own one and mow down some amerilards

Not when it's this late. Chemo nor radiotherapy aren't effective against pancreatic cancer , not to mention stage 4 pc. Also I live in ireland . We've practically got a third world medical system

Rip op

I guess you should ask your close family/friends (if you have some) what you should do
if you really don't want to fight it or if you don't have the money/strenght to fight it well...
I don't know
Stop working
play good games
enjoy nice films/anime/series
do some stupid shit
don't listen to people telling you to commit crimes, because spending the rest of your time in jail or ruining innocent people's life won't make you feel better about yourself

Sorry, OP.

wrong country fuckwit

Best advice so far. Thank you user.

Live stream driving as far into area 51 property as you can, or if you are a pilot then jump out of your aircraft far off from the base and the explosion will set the base on lock down, whilst you fly down as deep in as you can go in your transparent parachute, live streaming of course. The former to be realistic, the latter to be cinematic and unforgettable in the books.

I hear that driving cars into people is getting pretty popular

:^)

I think picture applies

The irish medical system isn't perfect or fast but it's not that fucking bad man. Pallative care people are fantastic.

PayPal me $40 for xanax

Don't do Xanax that shit is a waste of your time. I definitely recommend, if you haven't already, taking LSD and enjoying a nice trip before your death. Treat yourself with comfort and some relaxing music and enjoy the euphoria. Just make sure not to have a negative mindset before you drop your Lucy

How did you find out ?.....asking for a friend

Also before deciding maybe you should insist to know how long you have left, how effective the treatments can be, what you could afford, just before doing anything think this through

>hey doc I feel like shit
>ok we'll run a blood test
>oh shit you've got cancer of the fucking everything, your dead kid, dead

Fly to Pattaya, Thailand.
Get everything on this menu

Godspeed

I ain't even got cancer and I want everything on that list

I'll have the lot all mixed together in a bucket with the eggs on top.

How did they find your cancer? What caused them to check for it? Sorry to hear OP. Humans don't have an expiration date. Live everyday to the fullest. Do things you've always wanted to do. Do things for other people. Spend these days spreading peace. Be close to your loved ones. And most importantly, stay away from here. Don't spend anymore time on the chon. Hope you find peace OP.

U should drink alchaholic drinks. Epic.

if this is really not bull manure,I feel sorry,pal
just do what this user said i hope you go peacefully and with no pain

even stage 4 can be taken care with surgery dude, some people literally dodge death with it

chemo and radio are always good if the cancer isn't specifically resistant, something you cannot know until you try them.

As a cancer survivor (Hodgkin's lymphoma) don't give up, some desperate situations might turn up much better than expected, mets can be shrinked and removed with surgery and the main cancer can be nuked and removed as well, if you have enough strenght

Pretty sure you'd know if you had a couple of weeks at most. My friend just died of throat cancer and weeks before he died he was in a seriously shit state, there was no ambiguity there at all.

So I'm guessing you got more time than you think.

But anyway. Here's what you should do. Whatever the fuck you want. Your last days don't require any grand gesture or wish fulfillment. You want to drink Southern Comfort and watch Rick and Morty? Fucking do it. You want to travel to the shore and just sit and watch the ocean? Fucking great way to go. Want to troll around team killing on CoD or whatever? Do it. Doesn't matter. In the long run all our lives mean jack shit anyway,

So do whatever the fuck you want and fuck everyone else. They can worry about their own time when it comes.

1) Travel to Syria

2) Join ISIS or Peshmurga, doesn't matter which

3) Once you get your AK47 and grenades just go on a fucking rampage and take out as many Muslims as possible while livestreaming it for us.

4) Finally, fill a car with explosives, get drunk and high as shit, and then yell "For Pepe" just before you detonate in a crowd of rag heads.

gopro pls

s-sorry to hear that bro ;__;

he should have to pay you for telling you horrible shit like that.

T-turtle show?

pls do this user

this

you seriously had no symptoms leading up to stage 4 cancer?

how?

also for your question experiment with as many drug combinations as possible. it's fun to look back on your life in that state and it makes you more humble. I'm absolutely going to do acid one more time before I die.

Consume a steady and rigorous diet of hard drugs immediately.

Yeah, give it a go

Assuming this isn't bullshit, get some cannabis oil and start taking it orally. You'll live. See run from the cure the Rick Simpson story.

>cannabis oil

This is bullshit snake oil. It doesn't work. My friend took it for his cancer, it did nothing and he died.

My uncle just passed from colon cancer, I would sadly recommend the above, his last days totally sucked so live that shit up and ride the drug train till you OD. Much better than spending two days with your brain frying and the paralysis that comes with it.

This! There's so much pain involved with dying you might as well do all the vices and alleviate your mind. Escape the doom thoughts as much as possible.

Be a vigilante and take out mosques

>dieing of pancreatic
This is one of those times when suicide isn't an option.
Do as many psychedelics as you can if you can.
Spend some time /out/ if at all possible.
If I where you I would just go sit in the wilderness and wait to die(or end it myself depending on pain)

Go to an eastern orthodox church, get baptised, go to confession at least once before the end and believe in jesus. If there is an afterlife or final judgement or whatever, this is your BEST chance of salvation.

It shouldnt take you longer than 2 days. One day to convert. One church confession on a sunday.

Pancreatic cancer
Extremely aggressive with poor prognosis.
Clinical: jaundice, weight loss, abdominal pain, or mass.
Associated with tumor marker CA 19-9.
Treat with resection (Whipple procedure) if tumor is in head of
pancreas, and if no metastasis is suspected.
You are dead soon, real soon. Just enjoy time with family and take it easy. Maybe go to a forest and meditate. best of luck.

>isn't
IS

"Durr hurr that's not real. My girlfriend died of the cancerz. She's Canadian and totally real"

Suit yourself faggot. Melanoma survivor here. Used nothing but cannabis oil topically and orally. Switched to a plant based diet and stopped drinking soda. Rick Simpson wasn't lying. This shit works. Easy to make. Worth a shot, you're gonna fucking die anyway.

Do lots of ketamine and fuck out like a champ. Don't do any of this pussy shit lmao fuck churches nigga

drink beer, keeps me alive with lung cancer. doctor suggested, not implied that I wouldn't live long and I'm still here 3/4 of a year later

just kill yourself, stupid cunt. one retard lesser we have to deal with.

cool story

actual medical student here

cannabinoids are used pretty much only for the nausea prophylaxis of chemo. They are USELESS in treating cancer. Stop propagating this lie, jackass.

he should just take a few hours for church, then wild out until the end

This

whats the point in seeking salvation if you're going to wild out in the end anyway? Life is a joke bruv, id rather go into a void with my stubbornness rather than seek a higher state of place when i finally off myself

Prepare your soul. Go to church.

actual slave to the pill factories here

only take pills! buy more pills!

?

You have nothing to lose, might as well try surgery and chemo. Maybe you will survive. What were the symptoms that got you to the doctor in the first place?

Not him but you're fucking retarded if you believe cannabis cures cancer.

why dont you blast me with radiation and saturate me with chemicals and find out big boy

If you have volunteered yourself for chemo then find yourself the best antioxidants you can find. Astaxanthin is good and l-glutathione. I wish you well

Dearly sorry OP. I hope you have a peaceful ending. Make your last days the best days. Do whatever makes you happiest

he will not do this.but it would be beautiful
so many violent and explosive human turds would be gone

Eat absolutely zero carbs. Starve the cancer of its sugar. Also smoke a few hits of DMT: it'll remove the fear of death.
Go out with a bang: leave a legacy.

not that's
>mfw i wish i was in your position.

Count your blessings op, you got a free ticket outta this fuck hole.

Count