Serious question:

Serious question:

I've been with my current wife for a total of 6 years. I treat her right, and she is happy.

However, she is very good looking and a 10/10 on the social butterfly scale. She is always the center of attention at every social event, and she loves to get drunk.

As long as I treat her right, I shouldn't have to worry about her cheating right? This is in spite of the fact that I know lots of funny, intelligent, and attractive men will try their hardest to fuck her at many social events when I am not present with her.

I try hard to be self-confident, but I have a lurking paranoia. Everyone tells me to not worry about it, but I wanted the opinion of some autists that never leave their basement.

My main worry is that she finds another guy funny or interesting to talk to, has a bunch of drinks throughout the night, and then the guy is able to somehow make out with her or something of the sort sexually.

Please tell me why I shouldn't worry about this ever.

Thank you for serious responses

if you cant trust her, leave her

I'm telling you now dude baillllllll, bitch is not wife material just 10/10 pussy friend.

She has already fucked 2 guys at least. There is no such thing as an attractive loyal woman.

why do you say that, because she is pretty and social?

What your girlfriend does is not your fault. I've been with plenty of women, and I will tell you one thing, whether you're a good boyfriend or a bad one, if a woman wants to cheat on you, she's going to do it regardless. It's them, not you. I've had a few girlfriends who could never cheat on me no matter how awful I was to them.

It's all psychological. Some women just don't have the heart to cheat no matter how they're treated, their guilt eats them alive for even thinking about it. But then you have some women who are just cruel to their core and won't even think twice about fucking someone behind your back, even if you treat them like a queen. Let me ask you, OP. Do you believe in your heart that your wife would cheat on you? If you have to think about it at all, that's enough to tell you that you don't trust her.

Post her pics

Bro, thats always the concern and responsibility of a man with an attractive wife. When you put that ring on her finger, you vowed to cockblock her forever. Women are no less sexual than men, have far more opportunity, and zero concept of loyalty. You need to be on-point and keep that shit locked down, else it get away from you. Thats just the rules of the game. You not only have to keep vigorous watch over whats yours, you also have to keep every aspect of your own life on point, else she look for a way to cheat. Did you grow up without a dad? This should be understood by now...

cook her food and have romantic dinner with flowers and wine and shit.
put lots of flowers all over the bedroom and "make love" dont fuck like animals.
Also eat her pussy and ask if she loves you.

trust her i guess

Serious reply:

Where do you rank on the look scale in your social group. First, be honest, your Wife isn't a 10/10, as true 10/10s will climb out of social groups til they are more "average" (think the Peter principle). If you are on the same looks level as your spouse (or within one degree) and everything else you said about yourself is true, you'll be fine. If you aren't, then she will eventually cheat on you.

No I don't think she would at all.

But I don't trust men at all. And I feel that she could be tricked or influenced especially after drinking. But she has never done anything to lead me to feel that way. It's just my mind...

Serious response would be to communicate with her about this. As long as the relationship stays consensual and both parties are happy I would not stress out about it. If it turns out she is a liar, remove her from your world and find greener pastures. If she stays committed and is the right partner for you then you're set.

your insecurities and paranoia will be what eventually drives her into the arms of another man.

it's hard to say, but ultimately, I live by the belief that people have the ability to choose for themselves. You shouldn't bully her, you probably shouldn't manipulate her, so you can only trust her. If you do, and she betrays you, then you must accept that life changes and you have to kick her out and get the fuck going.

Social butterfly women are also social climbers. The minute she meets a dude with better prospects than you, she's gonna do her best to have him impregnate her.

This is not effective. She will be too afraid of the change to admit not loving him. Seriously, there is no such thing as a loyal woman.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Im totally antisocial with basically no friends. But I can be very social with her friends and when we are out and about.

We are about the same in the looks department. I might even be more fit/attractive

she's definitely sucking strange dick every chance she gets

It doesn't matter what we think friend. We don't know your wife like you. This is one of those times you have to go with your gut. Do you think she would cheat given the opportunity, or would she turn it down? You already know the answer.

Amen.

Women are always looking to trade up, once she gets bored with you and/or finds someone better, she'll divorce your ass.

It's bound to happen sooner or later.

dont listen to the virgins on this website, just talk to her if you have concerns and if its a healthy relationship i'm sure she'll litsen

>my wife is 10/10
>i might be more fit/attractive
>i post on Sup Forums

pick ONE.

>dont listen to the virgins on this website
> i'm sure she'll listen

Take your gay beta shit to reddit faggot.

Dude, even fucking 1/10 ugly bitches eventually will cheat on their husbands.

Biggest lie us men tell ourselves is "she'll never cheat"...

Fucking kek. Every one of my friends (I'm an old fag) has had his wife cheat on him in the last 10 years. It's like some kind of epidemic going on.

The only guy who's not afraid of his wife cheating is the guy who doesn't care if his wife cheats. That, in itself, is a pretty shitty situation.

Women wonder why they are treated like fuck toys only.

His wife is an example of why.

THAT is a problem. Being anti-social with none of your own friends. Women HATE that. They want you to have a rich social life that they can become a part of. It doesn't matter if you're just all smiles and charm around HER friends if you don't have some of your own. Women rely on men to expand their horizons and keep things interesting. If you aren't doing your part, she will find other men with a more active social life than you.

Oh of course. As a loving husband, and as a man, you will always feel that way. Any man does. That's what caring about someone does to you, son. Hey look, if your wife really was loyal and cared about you, no amount of convincing would make her cheat on you. And also, alcohol doesn't make people do things they don't want to. It makes them reveal their true selves, it makes them do things they've been wanting to do, but never had the courage to do sober. If your wife doesn't want to cheat on you sober, she won't do it drunk.

These sluts who use alcohol as an excuse to justify their shitty behavior just can't accept the fact that they were caught being their true horrible selves. Fuck em. Don't worry about it, dude.

If you are being honest here, then she will have some (perhaps limited) of the same concerns about you leaving her for another woman. Most people inherently understand where they rank on the looks spectrum and gravitate towards those who fall into the same cohort. Men can* get bonus points for things like wealth, celebrity, power, etc., but even those guys get cheated on if the gap between their appearance and their significant other's appearance is wide. This is why the first sign of a straying spouse/signficant other is when they make efforts to improve their appearance. This is done to subconciously justify cheating.

There are loyal women

it's virtually inevitable OP, sorry. i had a girl who would've taken a bullet for me. hot and sexy and a natural flirt. everything was good for a while....till it wasn't. it'll start off small. but eventually she'll get an itch. right place, right time, right guy. she'll get curious. "just this once." but by then it's too late. she's "hungry," searching. she'll profess her love and regret (if she's caught) but she's craving cocks, probably 2 at once (true story.) she'll eventually leave you, especially the harder she tries to stay, when she finally can't resist some other dude's cock anymore. i recently lost the love of my life like this. the fall from grace is long and hard, my friend.

Ugos and fatties

...in vegetative states...

>and she loves to get drunk.
femanon here,

she is already cheating on you, and she has her excuse lined up just in case she gets busted

have a nice day

Women are way more sexual than men. Catch the cheating whore then kys.

Women are never happy. They only want what they can't have. The are all raging cunts.

This. The only loyal woman is one who knows for sure that she can never do better.

people get bored.

when boredom arrives, the demons come out to play thus leaving your unbelievably fucking banging wife susceptible to "try new things" like bbc and couples swinging

That's cringy as fuck to eat a girl's pussy then immediately ask if she loves you

Not even those are fucking loyal

bro this is straight cuck shit.
you don't trust men at all?
first off if you catch her cheat and let her off with I was tricked you are a chump.

2. stop worrying so much about your wife and focus on you. I am gonna give you the truth about dating, women and men really don't care how nice their partner is. You seen a 3/10 girl who is really nice, would you want to date her? women derive their status from their physical appearance, why you have so many women getting plastic surgery or wearing makeup, making sure their wardrobe is perfect
men are valued by status, how confident you are. how much money you make, how fit you are, how interesting you are.
work on yourself and she will not cheat

Tell her to fuck off every now and again.

Too much of a good thing is bad because it's not a challenge. Be a dick every now and then and you'll have her on the hook forever.

Keep her on her toes man. Don't let her take the lead. You gotta make her think she's lucky to be with you.
Go to the gym, get swole as fuck, buy a motorbike, have a life away from her.
Treat her like a fucking princess, but imply she aint the center of your universe.

Op, we in a similar situation.

Just make sure you are giving her good sex too. Make sure you make her finish as much as you can. It thats not happening just ask her how its best to make it happen.

I'm like a 5/10 but got skills in bed, had some pretty girls back in the day because I sexed them right man, they'll finished something to like about you if you do this.

Been with mine for almost 7 years now!

>jumping through all these hoops just in the hopes that your bitch stays loyal

Or, you could just do you and if the bitch cheats, leave her ass and learn your lesson.

Yeah, at least attractive women are picky. They get so much attention that they start enjoying turning men down. Uggos and fatties are desperate for approval, they'll put their mouth on anything that dangles.

It's simple faggot. Don't give her all of your love. She will cheat. Just accept that as fact. Live accordingly.

address these concerns with er, faggot. She's your wife, you should discuss these issues in depth with her, not randos on the internet

Lay down the law and let her know that you'll leave if she cheats even once. And if she does cheat, you suggest she keep that shit to herself because there will be no forgiveness.

I do this pretty early in all my relationships, so there's no misunderstanding.

>>Hire private detective
>>Profit??

in a relationship cheating can be a good thing. I did it once, she took me back and things are better then ever. It's just sex... don't you fantasize about fucking other women?

Tell her that if she ever cheats on you or tries to leave you'll fucking KILL YOURSELF.

Works like a charm.

Any person that gets smashed at every social event isnt worth having around

Holy fuck this thread is full of cringe. I know Sup Forums is filled with outcasts spurned by the other gender but jesus christ this is an embarrassment.

No one knows your situation but you OP. There is no text book answer to all women just like there's no guidelines for men. Your paranoia over her potential disloyalty isn't grounds to actually cut ties with her unless you just don't want to be with her. But from the sounds of it you're scared of losing her. I have no idea what your relationship dynamic is but showering her with gifts and attention is also rarely a good idea. It's weird and creepy 99% of the time unless you're getting the same from her.

Does she invite you out when she goes out or does she prefer to go alone or with friends? What are her friends like? Are they mostly male or female? Has she had a relationship with any of her friends? Has she ever cheated on someone before? When you have sex is she in to it or is she a reluctant participant? What is her libido like? Is she naturally flirty with other men? How affectionate is she with you vs a friend? An aquaintance?

Overall though none of that matters. If she's going to cheat there's no clear indication it's going to happen. All you can do is react unless you're clairvoyant or omniscient. And when you react it should be with finality. Don't continue a relationship with a cheater, they're likely to cheat again and most subconsciously lose respect for you for taking them back.

Worst place for advice.

Just enjoy your time being with her. if it feels good, it feels good.

When someone is cheating you can feel it, dont worry too mucha bout it. if you notice something make sure you get to the bottom of it.

Cheating in a committed relationship is wrong.
Being in an open relationship is fine as long as both people understand that.
Cheating in a 1 on 1 relationship is unforgivable.

How "loyal" do you consider her? Does she have a lot of guy friends that she is pretty close too? Does she drink when your not present? How "beta" do you consider yourself in terms of her guy friends? Do you please her well in bed? These are all important questions.
My fiance is really loyal as she comes from a super conservative family and the idea of cheating pretty much disgusts her and she also doesn't drink that much only a little on family occasions. I consider myself pretty alpha compared to most of her guy friends and shes almost always satisfied when we do the sex due to her small shape she doesn't need much to fill her hole up and I'm pretty well sized down there. And I tend to be the one leading the socializing in our relationship. But even with all of that going in my favor. I know there's still the possibility that she might cheat on me.
And for you my man. There's a high chance honestly. But your biggest problem is your introversion. there's a lot of charming guys out there and it doesn't even have to do with looks. Really makes them stand out if you know what I mean . Simply how they communicate with someone will make them attractive. I know becuase I've fucked even my friend's girlfriends. All it takes is a bad time during their relationship and some light drinking. And the scariest part is... Im not the mischievous one. It's them. I just grab their attention by casually commenting on their snapchat as a friend just like I do with any other of my friends then they follow up eventually for some lunch or some other shit. Could I avoid it? Yes. Did I? Hell no. I love taboo. Fucking my friends gfs turns me the fuck on. Even if they're ugly.
All I'm saying is if your in doubt. Don't be afraid to flirt with some girls either man. So many people cheat.

kill her before you kys. That way she HAS to be invested, right?

/thread

being too nice to her will eventually lead to hear cheat on you and you watching her fuck the other guy
have fun faggot, i've been through with this shit

>As long as I treat her right, I shouldn't have to worry about her cheating right

This dumb fuck. Is she a dude? Are you a faggot?

You had better be better looking or at least close to it or you are done son

samefag cringe

Get the "sleep recorder" app.
Install it on your old phone/tablet
Leave it sitting around when you're gone
Listen to it and see what you find

Profit? I don't know user.. Do you really wanna know? I found out my bitch was fucking a dude on the side.

I feel your pain , I'v been married for 12 years but been together 22 years , I'm sorta in shape an sorta not , she is hot as fuck and as most people say when they ask how I met her she's out of my league , but here's why I think she don't cheat , even though she like your wife lives a life where it could be raining dick ,
Number one .. don't be the jealous guy .. iv told my wife I don't care if she gets fucked , I told her she can go an get it if she likes , she doesn't , there's nothing in it for her , she gets cock at home , the only thing worth cheating for is the thrill , thrill of sneaking around an maybe getting caught , I'v removed that thrill coz I don't care ,
I even spoke to her friend about it , to quote what she said "you give her a pass to have sex anytime she wants with whom ever an she doesn't use it while hers me sneaking around an can't get a chance to get some stranger dick "
Number two .. cheat on her (not really ) but make her think that some girl in work or friend is a possible threat , this will make her want you more , it's a female trait they can't help , if they think another woman wants you or you want get then she'll get her claws into you an never let go...
oh an love her blah blah blah an all that shit . Don't be a fag be a man , hold your ground on some unimportant thing so she knows your not a pussy , let her catch you looking a a fat chick too girls hate that ..

heres a trick for ya, buy two tracking bugs, tell her you want to place one in her bag just encase something happens when you're not around when shes drunk.

then put one in her bag/pocketbook like you say, and the other one in her car, she will obviously leave the bag with a friend if shes cheating, and driver her car off to her boytoys house., you get the tracking data when she gets home one night, and bam, if one is in a different spot than the other you know something is suspect.

what is this

This may be the best bit of advice on this thread.

not that picture, but sleep recorder app is sound activated sound recorder for you to record what you say in your sleep. But it makes a perfect voice activated recorder for any android or ios device.

Search for "sleep recorder" on your play store

i fucked your wife last night

retard, learn what cringe means you fucking 12 year old piece of shit.

>Story

Ouch