Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums.

ask a dude who shaves his entire body (except head/eyebrows) anything

>inb4 fag
no gay, just hipster. i swear.

shave it again after it grows again?

Tips for shaving pubic hair and ass hair?
I use a hand razor btw, not an electric shaver.

What razor do you use?

do you feel faster?

>implying fags < hipsters

Kys useless fucktard

straight razor. make sure that shit is sharp
yes, carefully. use lots of shaving cream and try to keep your hand steady. start at your back and work your way down.
yes, usually. i do lots of bike riding and its very hot here.
yes thats why i do it, sports mostly. also
a e s t h e t i c s .

get outta here mr. rudeposter >:(

Do you cycle or swim?

Thanks.

little bit of both, since i live in a port city. but cycle mostly.

Gay guy here.

Don't shave, use veet.

Just you know, not on your balls.

End result lasts longer and is smoother. Trust me, I'm an expert.

no problemo, compadre

How is cycling an excuse to shave?

duly noted. i was thinking about doing that but too proud/spooked to go buy that shit from walmart.

amazon son

skin + hair + jogging pants = whole lotta frictions
skin + jogging pants = less friction

Fuck you, I live in a port city too and the water is unsafe to swim in because of the ships and the oil. Fuck you, lying OP piece of shit.

Liar. I used Veet and my body hair grew back stubbly bits in like 4 days. But if I shave, it grows back by the end of the day.

good point. there goes my autism again
ha ha ha fuck you. its hardly active anymore. it connects the great lakes together (i live in welland ON)

I'm not sure that you're wearing it right... Unless by "hair", you mean stubble

then it's nOT A FUCKING PORT IS IT. A PORT IS USED FOR SHIPS TO GET CLOSE TO LAND. YOU DON'T LIVE IN A PORT CITY, BITCH.

You're fucking retarded

Not OP btw

the fuck is your deal? did your port city father leave you when you were young or something?

dont question my flawless logic you fucking plebbo. from my experience it helps a lot.
wow you are summfin else, there pal-e

I live in a port city. I;m surrounded by water, and I can't fucking swim in it and swimming is my favourite activity. Fuck you both.

At least try to not be autistic

Just hipster??
Is this
A test?
Bait?
Something else..
Who knows?

I am extremely hairy. Any clue why??

high test

Hahaha
Because he started shaving op.

That's... kind of an understandable reason to be pissed to be honest. Still flipping your shit at some random hairless man on the internet won't un-BP your port waters

are you Italian? ha

but honestly, me too. its a lot harder the first time but starts to get easier the more you cut it, i promise.

>are you Italian? ha
Im from portugal. its everywhere damn it, even on half my back.

well, good luck my dude. just be patient. it will take a few times for you to really get the hang of it. and dont be afraid to take your time and get as much off as you can. use a mirror if you have to.

fuck i got the hair on my lower back too, fuck me up. italian here

Not my fault you're a fucking bear.

With veet I use it maybe twice a month. However it helps kill hair follicles, the more you use it the less you'll need it.

what shaver do you use?

>go with friend to hairdresser
>shoot the shit
>hairdresser guy does waxing
>what the fuck, yolo
>pull shirt off
>wax guy and owner of shop make a bet
>bet you he won't make it through the entire thing
>pop tylenol before hand
>he was worried
>"look user.. I'm gonna shave this patch here first because i dont want you to bleed a lot"
>whatever
>shaves section
>puts hot wax on it
>YANK
>burns like a motherfucker
>told him skip the shaving part
>doesnt feel as bad on the next strips
>feels like being stung by a bee for every hair follicle you got
>get through it
>had an audience
>they look like they're in pain

it felt so nice having a smooth back for once in my life. maybe if i quit beign such a fat fuck manlet I won't be so hairy.

You're definitely going to want to buy an electric "beard" trimmer and trim your pube and ass hair down as much as possible before you move on to the razor. After buzzing yourself you should then jump in a hot shower. This softens the hair and opens the pores making the hair easier to remove. When you begin shaving your pubes and ass hair using the razor make sure to use a good fresh and sharp blade cartridge and don't push down too hard. Also, invest in a good shaving gel. I recommend Gillette Fusion. Let the blades do the work. Apply very little pressure. As far as your ass hair you're likely going to need a hand mirror that you can place on the floor and squat over it to see what you're doing. It's not that hard. As soon as you've removed all the hair you intended to remove jump back in a COLD shower. The cold water will shock your pores and close them. Then after drying off completely, apply a quality aftershave balm. Apply it liberally and let it dry on your skin.

I personally have a habit of shaving everything below the waste and above the knees every Sunday night. After a few weeks of this regiment it all gets a lot easier. It's like your hair and body get used to it. I'm actually a homosexual faggot and my boyfriend likes me shaved. This is why I do it. Whether you're gay or not is irrelevant. Trust me. People like me know what we're talking about.

You can use it on your balls but you should do the minimum time, any more and it will feel like barbecuing your balls (the pain lasts 24 hours) .

I cant fucking stand that burnt peppermint smell. I heard there was this product to soften the hair to the point where it will not grow again. Any clues??

Any advice on removing your own back hair? Any ways to thin down body hair without completely removing it or trimming it and having stubble?

Why not wax?

i just started shaving my chest and stomach clean in the shower, i love the smooth feel. shit grows back so fast though i'll have stubble again the next day. Sigh.

I do this. It just gets too long. I don't mind having body hair. I do mind resembling robin williams. I just use the clippers. Gotta go razor for the ass.

straight razor. a very sharp one.
cuz im a pussy lol

Kys this isn't reddit

ITT: gay dudes talking about removing masculinity from their bodies

I'm a straight married man and I secretly get a Brazilian wax from a gay fem crossdresser once a month of so. my ass and dick and armpits are super smooth..... for like a week.

seriously people that say waxing lasts 3 weeks are liars or maybe women have slower growing hair ?

at any rate that week is magical. so fucking smooth. doesn't hurt at all after a while.

only bad thing is you have to wait like 10 days after stubble starts growing to wax again... so a lot.of times i go back to shaving

found the faggot

yeah it would be so worth it if it lasted. and yeah most women have slower growing hair.

Do you feel aerodynamic?

I would +1 this if we were on leddit.

stay Sup Forumsngry Sup Forumsro