Less clothes

very hot! name and nude w/ face

Mmmmm
Who is she

Feet

Tits or gtfo

She's hot as hell. 9.5/10

Nudes with face

anymore of her in those jeans? so want to rip them off!

Post asshole and her IG

dat ass in jeans hnggggggggggg

please say got some of her sitting up

would waifu! more like this?

hot af in jeans, thanks user, if have more plz post.

holy shit, I just had a 'Im going to kill someone' moment, this looks like my daughter. It isn't, the other pics prove it, but this one could be her....

You enjoy that don't you

wwyd

more / face?

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

plz continue kind user love her body in those jeans.

just took it in to show her step mum, she was like 'WTF Im going to kill her'

Hot, more pls

Fuck her pouty mouth while I squeeze her throat hard, making her gag and gasp for breath. Pull her to her feet, rip off those clothes, press her against the wall and have her wrap those long legs around me while I pound her dripping cunt hard and deep. Put her back on her knees so I can finish on her face and tits. WWYD?

Ask her out for a coffee

I'd pee in her asshole

ask her what the fuck shes doing on my couch and call the cops

hngggggggggggggg

fuck yea!

would violate that ass and slap around her big tits. Moar face and tit pics, man

post a webm of this vid, man

nah, i've been holding out on the better shit for some better replies

figured as much. You post this chick a lot, and I figure you've gotta have better stuff stashed away. Oh well, anyway she's damn fine, man. You looking for rougher comments, more detailed, what?

What would Sup Forums do to my little fuck toy? More detail = more pics, she likes it rough.

I would put my penis in her vagina

Fist her ass

Wwyd/rate

FALCON PUCNH SHIT OUT OF HER!

yeah pretty much

rate?

She's like a breathing sex doll

Whore/10

8/10

Stop posting other girls. OPs girl only please.

I would fuck her forever.

A sex doll that loves taking dick. She's always begging for more.

want to pin her against that bed, line my cock up with her ass, and shove it in slow at first, before I start jamming in balls deep while she cries out

Any pussy?

She's fucking amazing

drink a beer, play with those tits some before I shove the bottle up her cunt fat-end first

I'd walk straight into that bathroom while she's in the shower, rip the curtain back and put her over my shoulder. She'd be begging for help and pounding my back with closed fists. I'd plant her on the bed and take off my clothes.
she's shouting for user to come and help her but she remembers he's still handcuffed to the radiator. she tries to resist, slapping me across the face and trying to wriggle free as I grab hold of her.
I overpower her and turn her over so she's on her stomach and I begin to pound her ass, forcing her face into a pillow so she can't scream.
I pounding gets harder and more intense and she's almost passing out from the lack of oxygen.
I pull her head up by her hair and she shouts "fuck me harder daddy" she's no longer trying to resist.

I then pick her up, her legs astride my 32inch waist. She's far off the ground with my 6'4, 200lbs frame. I begin thrusting slowly with her still clinging to my body as she begins to kiss my lips and then give me her tongue.
as I begin to thrust harder she, setting up a rhythmic pace she starts moaning loudly and I rotate her so she's looking you in the eye while I've got my back to you. She's disgusted by your beta baby cock and then she looks away. she's close to cumming and only want's to think of my 7' fucking her brains out rather than cuck's baby penis.
I then fall back onto the bed with her energetically riding my dick until I creampie her pussy which she promises to let you sniff if you buy her some new shoes like a good cuck

wwyd to her?

I invade her home and find her in the sofa like that sleeping. I slap her ass hard, waking her up startled and shut her before she scream by kissing her mouth while grabbing my hands goes inside her pants. I finger her while force kissing her. I show her a knife with my free hand and tell her to keep quiet. She is crying but quietly now.

Her body reacts despite how awful she feels, i feel her cunt wetten so i mock her and tell her i was just going to finger her a little, but because she came i will fuck her cunt. She cries and tells me that is a lie. I know its just a body reaction but i dont care, i enjoy her humiliation.

So i proceed to rape her body like a ragdoll until...
--------------
will continue, just warming up...but before write about mine, rape this innoccent bitch hard, the longer your reply the longer my reply

take her when she leaves her house id zip tie her ankles and wrists and throw her in the trunk of her car and drive her to a remote location where I would strip her butt ass naked and fuck her and use her in every possible way once I was done i would use her phone to send a picture of her naked body covered in cum to everyone in her contact book with a location pin and leave

wwyd

I'd drag this bitch into a toilet cubicle with me, one hand covering her mouth to keep her quiet. I flip out a knife and cut her top off up the middle, exposing her titties. I would grab one and start sucking on it as she tries to pull away. I would then force her onto her knees, grabbing her by the ponytail and ramming my cock into her face. Her face would contort with discomfort and disgust as I throat fuck her. After one solid push down her throat, I would pull out, only for her to immediately lean over the toilet to throw up. I would then rip off her pants and press her up against the wall, lifting one leg and fucking her while holding her at knifepoint. I would then cum deep inside her and leave her in the cubicle to wallow in her shame

wwyd??

fuk this got me so hard

do mine?

Tell her to go to bed its past her bed time

moar goddamn

drug her and slowly cut her dress off her unconscious body once her dress was off id take my time slowly stripping her while taking pictures of her exposed body once she was completely naked I use a sharpie to write lewd messages all over her body then id zip tie her knees to her elbows and drop her off in an alley full of bums gagged and with fuck me written across her ass

bring her into a dark alleyway, pay a street gang to take turns on her. $20 for each load they pumped into that cunt

lets hear it

don't quit, she is fine.

not a lit type but here goes nothing user

i'd casually engage in her conversation about something neutral, looking deep into her eyes from time to time, slowly escalating sexual tension.

i'd be friendly, almost too nice at first, then suggest to go check out something innocent, like a new book i picked up or piece of writing i need help with (looks like a literature bitch"

then once in an isolated space i would grab her throat and shove her against the wall, the sudden violence would shake her being, now she's struggling to breathe as i lick her face as her sweat make her hair stick to her forehead

i force her to say "fuck me," she complies, softly at first then louder as I ease my hand on her throat, her revulsion and adrenaline releases a loud "fuck me" her only response available

i let go and she falls to the ground, choking, i push her head down and rip her jeans off, her face is on the floor, tears onto dirt as i savagely pound her hairy pussy from behind, then i spit in her asshole and shove my dick deep into her ass, she screams in pain and tears, i only push her head down further before finishing in her ass, i wipe myself on her blouse and leave with careless determination

The look on her face would be priceless when one guy held her legs apart while another dropped his pants, lined his cock up with her cunt, and started to thrust in, while 7 or 8 others gathered around waiting their turn. She'd try to close her legs but would realize she's totally helpless and her delicate cunt is going to get used hard

now, how about this one, how would you rape her?

I'd take her to some public bathroom and fuck her in the ass. I'd film it then sned it to her mother.

Rip that dress off and rough fuck - have more?

With my penis.

What would you do to my slut? Be graphic, she loves being publicly humiliated

please do something really violent

Wwyd to my gf?

Keep going. She is hot af

I would verbally scold her for wearing something so stupid then walk away.

got name or vid?

she'd look so ashamed when the first stranger pumped a load of cum deep in that cunt, still so shocked when another guy moved in between her legs and started round 2 on that pussy. She'd only snap out of it when she got a rough slap across the face, suddenly seeing a cock in front of her mouth, before someone yanked on that smooth hair and yelled 'suck it bitch', then shoved his cock deep in her throat