Can you feel life

Can you feel life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1firrLPGcGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, im dead inside

Moving through your mind?

LOOKS LIKE IT CAME BACK FOR MORE

You can't because you have nothing to compare it to.
You can only feel life if you have been dead while beeing concious

OH OH OH

Yeah, well, but can you feel time?

Same thing.
If you haven't existed outside of time then no.

MOVING THROUGH YOUR SPINE

Yeah, pfft, you try and try to ignore

Ignore what?

Oh oh oh oh?

Dude I'm honestly clueless

But you can hardly swallow your fears and pain.

It's just, when you can't help, but follow, it puts you right back where you came, doesn't it?

I cant describe it but I have just come to ignore those somehow if that makes even remotely sense

life is exsistance, so therefore questioning it is feeling it, and wondering what it means. You feel life when you look in someone's eyes. You feel life when you hold an animal you love, or person. You feel life, as you breathe in and think of the meaning in these words. You're a beautiful soul that's probably beating themselves up too much, because deep down, you feel alone. That's alright, we all do, sometimes.

You mean like an endless circle or what?

Nope, all of my sensory apparatuses have been eroded so all I feel are mild discomfort and constant regret, joy is hollow and fleeting, only being derived now from food, laughter hurts, and is typically only induced by myself towards myself at my own expense, and literally everything else is saturated by bleak detachment and dread
I want to die severely and anyone of particular relevance relishes in this fact, knowing in the end I am the horrible person and not they

Well, I just live and learn, that's all. Hanging on the edge of tomorrow, y'know.

Well, I'f I'd beg, or if I'd borrow the meaning of that from you, I may never find my way. But anyway, can YOU feel life? Like, tangle you up inside?

youtube.com/watch?v=1firrLPGcGU
I think i found a goldmine, Sup Forums.

Fuck wrong thing

I don't think so
I can feel emotions, pain and pleasure but I couldn't say that any of them feel like life.
Maybe the combination of all of them is life but then again what about the sensations in life you will never feel?

Ha! Now you're face down on the floor! OH!
But, still, you can't save your sorrow.

You know I don't feel any sorrow nor have I felt any sorrow in a long time.
Maybe, one day, it will hit me hard but for now I'm in the state of not caring because in the last 2 years of my life nothing I did really mattered and I've figured that caring is just too annoying to keep up with.

Yeah, you've paid in trade. When you can't help but follow, it still kinda puts you right back where you came, doensn't it? So live and learn.

I don't know how I will think about that in a few years but for now I'm actually kinda happy.
Right now I think that life has no meaning and that helps because a few years back I thought I wanted to change the world to the better or at least be somewhat moral and now I dont have that "stress" anymore even though I still act in much the same way.
It's just... weird.

>ITT Same fagging.

Or someone really to stupid to realize OP is quoting a song.

Yeah, but there's a face searching far, so far and wide. And there's also a place where you dreamed you'd never find. And then the chorus part. And you just made me quote it to you through the whole thread. Bravo. Revolver (2005) kind of shit.

Thank you I think I'm actually retarded
Anyway I had a nice time even if you just trolled me.