Have you joined the most red pilled religion yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Srw3YSda1XY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariosophy
scribd.com/doc/244256444/Devdutt-Pattanaik-Jaya-pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I became interested in Hinduism a few years ago because I watched some devotional movies.

islam isnt red pilled u fuckin cuck

I went to a funeral once with a Hindu and Christian eulogy

The Hindu priest talked more informally and all the things he said were reasonable and made sense

dude cows lmao

so the last few scenes of the movie avatar is your religion. a smurf fights a space ship and wins the religion

Why are Canadians so easy to manipulate?

no, but Hindus are

buncha fukn terrorists ragheads

Hindu tradition is interesting, I'm upset i didnt get a chance to visit a temple when in India. The one I've visited in the US was alright, but not very ornate.

I don't know, have I?

Have you ever pood in a toilet?

worshiping 30 million gods vs no god. no thanks pajeet

also, poo in loo

Yes, all white people should follow Hinduism.

They were the true Aryans

you actually worship just one God, with many manifestations

Youre dating a Hindi chick with a cool family. Good for you m8. Its a religion like every other, at the core its bullshit but it has nice window dressing.

t.sisterinkhan

Hinduism is literally the brown pill

The agori tribe drink their own urine, eat communal feces and regularly ingest human remains.

During some pujas, yes.

I almost posted whilst this thread was about 10 minutes old, instead I allowed it the chance to develop without Sup Forums's resident theologian powerhouse taking over.

I see that was a waste, this did not develop into anything interesting.

>anything polytheism
It's hard to convince atheists of one god, why would I try to convince them of many?

The most redpilled religion is the science first cosmological deists found on Sup Forums. We're a small movement, but the difference is we understand that convincing people of the real God is much more powerful than convincing them that something which may or may not exist loves them or that if they worship it it'll impart such and such virtues.

Polytheism may have its advantages, Alan Watts talks about how it can be used as a "mask" to create super personas, but personally I see that as being deliberately disingenuous to yourself. You shouldn't need to become a god by substituting your personality and character, you should become a god by realising and waking up to your own inherent divinity.

that elephant

id rather not worship not one or many :^)

>mfw the redpill is a laxative.

>instead I allowed it the chance to develop without Sup Forums's resident theologian powerhouse taking over.
Cringe desu senpai.

prepare ur angus

>religion

Talking yourself up is almost an expected Sup Forums literary form, how else am I meant to blow the fuck out of the polytheists?

It's cute how you used that line to comment against, as opposed to the part of my post that actually had substance. Just what happens when an atheist finds itself in a theology thread.

Do you have anything else to comment? Or do you just like affirming the stereotype that all Australians are shitposters?

Hindu here, you're not supposed to convert, sorry

That was a special sect they have where they can include a Christian. Most Hindus consider non-hindus to be unclean.
When there are no Christians around, they are less reasonable, in fact some of the stuff they say is very much crazy.

No.
This is only what the urban middle classes believe, the intellectually highfalooting people. The majority of hindus, the ones who defecate out of doors, they literally believe there are many gods and that the statue in the cave literally is that god.

Those look like some badass swords. I want one.

Can you elaborate and make this thread somewhat interesting?

More?

If it is a god, than how was it created? What happens if its destroyed? Tell me more of your idolatry.

Not true at all, the religion says that conversion is not encouraged so as to not interrupt the dharma, or the cosmic law and order

>the religion says
I have no idea what you mean. There is no centralised religious authority as in Catholicism. The religion is made up of the interpretation of the vedas by a multitude of babas, pandits etc. and simple villagers who don't read but cannot be denied are the majority of the followers of that religion.
Many many hindus believe you are born a hindu, and born with a caste. An out-caste, can never be a hindu. The turn foreigners away from Hindu temples.
There are blacks in Karnataka who are descended from escaped slaves who are denied entry to the local temples because you can see they are not descended from Indians and so cannot be true hindus.
I know a man who married a hindu. They had to go to a special pandit of a particular sect to do the wedding because most pandits would refuse.
My point is that most hindus are superstitious idolatrous peasants, the ones who believe all gods are one god and who is omnipresent [as opposed to being more present in the idol] are a minority.

All that is just religious law, which to me isn't so interesting. Islam has Sharia and Judaism has Leviticus, so what? In ancient times priests seemed to have doubled as lawyers, what a shock that the ancients would make the bloodsuckers all the same people.

I know the Brahmin caste seem to be crypto monotheists, it's even in their name, I'm just interested in polytheism from a theological stance point. I'm also aware Brahma seems to be more or less the "real" God or at least the most believable one. Eventually, I want to write a few blogs and a YouTube video on theology, mostly because I'm shitty Hank Green promised crash course philosophy and instead gave us argumentative tools and then used it to discredit theology (not that it needed it).

I took a course in Hinduism and it is fucking whacky. Not red pilled at all.

Jesus Christ himself wouldn't have as much patience with you people

What
Makes
It
Whacky

Give me the juice, people, or else my only theological insight into polytheism will be battlestar gallactica

>hurr I'm Apollo I can do no wrong!
t. Dumb polytheist with more faith in a name than himself

You may be better off asking a Western anthropologist as many of the vedic scholars writing in English will be the crypto-monotheistic elites.
Or ask an actual sadhu or a worshipper in many of the small temples, they'll come out with some crazy shit that contradicts the urban intellectual with a Phd in vedic studies.
They tore down a mosque in Ayodhya because they believe it was build on the exact spot where Ram was born.
All I'm saying is Idolatry and polytheism are both practiced genuinely by vast numbers of people, despite what some high-caste quasi-agnostic indians and some western yoga-fags may tell you.

>the story about Ganesh getting his Elephant head because his father Shiva found him in bed with his mother, decapitated him, learned he was his son, felt bad, and gave him an elephant head is literally true.
>the world is [I can't remember the exact figure] 10,000 years old because it says so in the vedas
>ancient Indians had helicopters and space travel and IVF
>non-hindus have no souls
>stature literally consume milk, ghee, etc.
>no giving the same weight as your newborn child in bananas to the snake god will mean your child will have a shitty life
>Snakes regularly regurgitate magical glowing jewels
>branding is a cure for whooping cough
>one of the 1008 names of The Goddess [Saraswati/Durga/Laxmi] is 'the goddess capable of both being and not being - so a fedora goddess
>Sri Lanka was literally made by a monkey god throwing a bit of himalaya in the sea
>lakes and rivers are literally the tears or urine of various gods

My crack about idolaltry was just that, Australians show so much "negative face" as they call it we can be a little difficult to understand online.

Call it banter.

I do have a guy (has a Brahmin name), but I'd prefer not to bother him unless I need to. We were friendly, I'd shit talk, but back then I unfortunately talked more than I listened.

Second post coming, exceeded 2000 characters and just milking the bumps.

read the Vedas, it's one God

>read the vedas
many hindus don't read the vedas
many hindus I have spoken with claim it is many gods

>>the story about Ganesh getting his Elephant head because his father Shiva found him in bed with his mother, decapitated him, learned he was his son, felt bad, and gave him an elephant head is literally true.
Twisted. Moral of the story God will make you ugly if you sleep with your mum?
>>the world is [I can't remember the exact figure] 10,000 years old because it says so in the vedas
pffft Christianity is just as bad no one believes this, it's literally what happens when you expect a bullshit artist to have ALL the answers.
>>ancient Indians had helicopters and space travel and IVF
Again, I'm watching BSG 2nd time that just makes me cum.
>>non-hindus have no souls
Jews believe something similar, so would Christians if Jesus told them otherwise. Sad shit when all three religions teach God (or spirit essence chakra/karma, clearly not Hindu) permeates everything.
>>stature literally consume milk, ghee, etc.
Milk makes tall. Ok.
>>no giving the same weight as your newborn child in bananas to the snake god will mean your child will have a shitty life
Oh shit that's why I'm a neet
>>Snakes regularly regurgitate magical glowing jewels
Okay
>>branding is a cure for whooping cough
What? LOL
>>one of the 1008 names of The Goddess [Saraswati/Durga/Laxmi] is 'the goddess capable of both being and not being - so a fedora goddess
That's actually kind of cool, which is the problem of religion/mythology/theology, it's heavy on the sophistry.
>>Sri Lanka was literally made by a monkey god throwing a bit of himalaya in the sea
Totally a way to distinguish where the Himalayas start/end
>>lakes and rivers are literally the tears or urine of various gods
Perhaps the tribes of the people who originally worshipped that god? Hypothetically, assume a monotheistic basis, these people would at one very ancient stage believe their small world was all there is, that their God permeates it and therefore that river is either part of their God or directly came from it. Even urination.

The whole point is the peasants think its polytheism, the higher castes know that its monotheism. Read some Von list.

see

this is correct

*statues
well yes, there weird beliefs associated with all religions. Even saints and miracles that the Vatican says are bunk but that local 'Catholics' still believe.
But how many believe the wackier parts of any given religion? In hinduism I'm saying it's a vast number of people.
>think
>know
Isn't that no true scotsman?
>the majority of the practitioners of a religion are wrong, only a small minority who practice in a different way are right
The peasants are right. They are describing their beliefs correctly. The brahmins using sophistry to deny what millions believe is not more right.

Don't talk shit about something you don't comprehend. There's a reason they wanted you fucking britheads out of India, and this is why.

>The peasants are right. They are describing their beliefs correctly.

No, they didn't study the texts, how can they know ?

>religion
>redpilled
Your itching urge to post fedora memes proves my point.

m'lady

The things I like about hinduism is it knows when to be kind and when to be hostile.

When Buddhism emerged, they didn't try to destroy it, they tried to foster it like a family member and live alongside it.

When islam came to genocide Hindu and Buddhists, they rightfully became hostile towards islam. This is good, this is self defense, preservation instinct. This is something the west is lacking which the Hindusm has.

Someone told them, they made it up, it doesn't matter. They believe those things. When they claim they believe those things, they are correct. You may believe their beliefs are incorrect, but this doesn't mean they don't believe it.

*Tips turban.*

>NV8IzHvP
This needs to be addressed. Hinduism comes from ancient Hinduism/Vedism which the Aryans/Arya created. The Aryans migrated a lot and the only thing they kept with them were cows. Cows gave them milk and hence they "worshipped" them but it is more appreciation rather than worship. They regarded cows as their "mothers.

>redpill'd
>religion

Checked flag, this explains your behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=Srw3YSda1XY

It's usually dumb Americans that are mesmerized about poo in loo retarded polytheistic cult.

see

They are also the farthest on the left hand path, but don't mention anything about the right hand path so you can control the narrative right bro?

That shit is just devilish if true, but then why wouldn't the Hindus just convert to Islam or Christianity en masse? When you think of it there's actually nothing to gain by doing this.

Von list.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariosophy
Found this.

Do you have some redpill Armenian-American?

It's true though, calcium deficiency can cause short stature, really so can most malnutrition but if the Indians were once smart enough to know bones contain a lot of calcium.

Imagine this, what if that mistype was meant to happen? What if their scriptures were meant to be mistranslated like a cruel joke the real God played on polytheists just go make this moment a little fun?

Brother enlighten me. Ignore that hater then.

I'm wondering, is Hinduism really about what a religion can do for you rather than how convincing you can make it?

>This is something the west is lacking which the Hindusm has.
Pacifism? I think our Norwegian friend forgot why (initially) his female compatriots converted in the first place.

Like Buddhism Christian also includes moderation and either forgiveness or non judgement, depending on your Christian or Buddhist spin on it. This is why Christians and Buddhists have tolerated the Hindus. To my knowledge, the British did not impose religious laws.

Bro everyone understands the cows things no one responded to him for a reason, until you.

Brah I gotcha redpilled religion.

No, I just like learning about people, history, societies, cultures and a bunch of other smart stuff that you might just not enjoy.

Also, what a stupid way to find out meditation is fun. With spies. Brilliant Slavia, brilliant.

As explained previously, the gods in Hindu tradition are all manifestations of a single divine power, much like the holy trinity in the Bible being considered multiple facets of God.

>Pacifism?
No, that's something the cucks in the vatican practices.

Remember when the pope had to wash stinky muslim feet?

I'm not hating I was describing some things that people truly told me they believe. American user said I didn't understand but didn't offer any explanation as to how these bizarre beliefs can be considered reasonable.

I'm reading this now. It's breddy good

Totally my first post. 2 ducking hours ago.

No, it's totally what ended raiding culture. Norge... Do you not understand why Christian kings sent missionaries?

Pic for you.

And the feet washing was totally symbolic.

Give pdf.

UKebab

>tfw
Goodnight.

Kek enjoy your cow piss shampoo and toothpaste pajeet.

The Church of Euthanasia?

>A fucking hat

I couldn't really find one so I bought a physical copy on amazon. Here you go though.
scribd.com/doc/244256444/Devdutt-Pattanaik-Jaya-pdf

that picture makes me want to kill myself
>the moody grey skies
>the shitty architecture
>self righteous muslims
>a fucking ginger convert
just end it now pls