Why would F fill before H?

H is blocked off.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lH6yNVXE5w

G YOU AUTUSTIC CUNTS

If you follow gravity g would fill first wtf

None of them. Not enough water in A.

aubergine*

Thank you I didn't even notice

Hello newfriend. Since you learned how to post, mabe try to post something original or discussworthy next time?

ASS BURGERS

H

F

How does the water get into d to fill g dear friend? Do you know that's a semi permeable membrane blocking off D or wat?

You had to color it in to figure it out? Jesus Christ. The pride in this kid.

They all fill at the same time. This is literally middle school shit

I am just bored

G

fuck, didn't see the blockage.

F

L, because water can't go up to F.
also did you there is free water from tap.

Smart kid.

did you miss the video?

itiots

video?

It really depends how fast the water is flowing in gallons per minute. Since A's opening is about 20x wider than the pipe from A to B, if the water is flowing any faster than that pipe can transmit, A will actually fill up to the top first, then if the water supply is ceased, will drain down the line and eventually fill F at the expenses of A..

youtube.com/watch?v=8lH6yNVXE5w

I already posted it earlier

you cant know it since the picture is only 2D. The opening at the top could be a very narrow slit while the connections could be over the full deepth.

Which ever one you decide to fill with water first

I was assuming it was an open top container like the rest of them. It doesn't matter if it's 2d because the pipe obviously can't be wider than the containers it connects. So if water is flowing into A faster than A-B pipe can transmit, A will fill first

I was doing the coloring while you posted it. And whats the difference between my pic and the video?

It really doesn't matter how large the opening of the container is at all. Faster water going in than the pipe can transmit in the same amount of time, will result in A filling first.

Did you just asume that containers state.

it is possible...

None, there is not enough water to fill any of them.

A retard! It's the one with the most water in it and so by the time the water fills up, it'll already be filled