Hey America, you were self destructive and abusive. I just had go get out of the relationship. No hard feeling right?

Hey America, you were self destructive and abusive. I just had go get out of the relationship. No hard feeling right?

Hows things with trump? Is he treating you good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u96pNpxEbSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No surprise you would knock us up and leave us......you're black!

OOGA BOOGA

you never loved me obama. you promised so much... at least trump will fuck me with the lights on

Communist Revolution Going Strong.

Half european actully

(Sips coffee)

*drops mic*

obviously not the committed half.

My new stepdad Donnie touches me in my no no spots.

Hey Obama, thank for the unreal debt you left us in. O and thanks for the 2.0 GDP. Sorry we cut off your plan to let all the terrorists in. We dont want to be like Europe.. You where a shitty president. Paid for by the lobbyists

Oh shut up, ya goody two-shoes. D's get degrees!

You enjoy that bush recession I pulled this country out of?

You sure love hooking up with Republicans who love to put this country in recessions financially and socially. But hey if you like it. Fine. Im sure trump will fulfill your recession fetish. Not my problem.

(Sips coffee)

He's almost gone fully insane. Sorry we tried to get a sugardaddy instead. He tried to fuck us, but we are saving ourselves for you still.

all niggers are mutts, sir

Nominated in February of his first term, his achievements during the first two weeks were so momentous. It had nothing to do with Swedes craving black cock.

Go back to golfing like you did throughout 90% of your tyrannical rule.

Your 1% growth rate was amazing. The Dow has slid to 22,000 since you left.

Mutts huh? Well take a look in the mirror...... nigger.

(Sips coffee)

I remember your nigger hero better than you do, niggerlips
youtube.com/watch?v=u96pNpxEbSQ

pls barry.. come back

You were completely average. If you gonna try and socialize healthcare, fucking do it, not half ass it and fuck everything up in the process. Other than that, decent.

Trump is terrible though.

He was abysmal on the foreign stage.

Well yes, it did slide when I left.

Isn't your boyfriend trump in control of that???

Weird how that works?

(Sips coffee)

1984 doublespeak , alternative fact universe, Trumpian gibberish? ??, dunno wut!

Trump's on a 15day golf Vaca as we speak

>it did slide when I left.
19,827.25 when you left
22,000 this week
you don't get out much, do you, sir?

Last decent president of this millenium

Na i'm good, im soo relaxed! You wanted this new guy anyway didn't you.

(Sips coffee)

>22,000 this week
Good thing i'm not the president anymore huh. Cus whoever your new boyfirend is America must really suck at their job.

(Sips coffee)

The measure of a president is if, when he's run his term, he can get a successor from his party elected. Donald Trump is a great fat retard, and you laid the stage for his election by being such a tireless fuckwit. Own it.

Dow up 2,000
Unemployment at 16 year low
Yeah, it's terrible

Please come back Daddy

Oh Hai Barry, things are great with Don right now, how are things in Kenya?

Please don't believe all the things people are saying about him, in private he is very sweet and though he does lose his temper occasionally, I probably deserve it, and I'm sure I can change him.

(Please don't mention we spoke)

Na, thats all on you America. If you didn't want to date trump then you could have just voted for not him. Your mistake not mine.

Now let me get a swig of this drink in here
Sorry honey. America i've moved on.

Yawn!

(Sips coffee

(Smacks hot coffee out of your hand and slaps you

except for purebread blackies? I'm 100% white, but a total mutt