Democrats Unite!

Democrats Unite!
Things we have tried:
HRC spent $1.3 billion on her campaign in her hate campaign against Donald Trump who spent $94 million.

-Paid republicans to destroy Trump

- We have tried insulting all the Trump fans

- We have called them all names

- We have successfully deployed Ad hominem and tried to make white people feel bad.

What else can we do to let white people know that black people are better, and that Islam is good for America and we need to remove the border between the United States and Mexico, and to increase the minimum wage to $20 per hour, and free healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/republicans-bribes-hillary-clinton-sabotage-donald-trump/story?id=45064731
rollingstone.com/politics/features/sebastian-gorka-the-west-wings-phony-foreign-policy-guru-w496912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need to kill them all - because we don't have logic, facts or history to use in our debate.

We tried calling them nazis and they just laughed at us. WTF?

DONALD TRUMP MAKES ME FEEL BAD

My butt hurts because DONALD TRUMP!

bump for bad trump

Let's just sit back and watch as his cabinet self destructs.

I beat someone up because my "Trump" shirt

Because they ARE Nazis.

>Let's just sit back and watch as his cabinet self destructs.

busy making people feel bad all while the stock market climbs.... its sad.

yeah, nazis... and they just laugh and say how stupid that is. Why do they do that?

But won't you be worried about homework soon? You'll be too busy

abcnews.go.com/Politics/republicans-bribes-hillary-clinton-sabotage-donald-trump/story?id=45064731

It's not a Trump t-shirt. That was his point. Some idiot got in his face and hit him over a t-shirt which predates Trump running for office a second time.

>Because they ARE Nazis.

except not genociding anyone, not putting anyone in ghettos things like that.

The stock market isn't the economy. It doesn't mean what you think it does.
Sincerely, a rich Jew

>The stock market isn't the economy. It doesn't mean what you think it does.
>Sincerely, a rich Jew

I know! We all hate Donald, but I'm sort of excited about the amount my stock has climbed since he was voted in by all those awful people. It's a great time to invest btw.

How can we use name calling affectively in our campaign against those awful republicans?

They seem to think name calling is just stupid and they say it makes us look like we don't have a real argument, so we attack the character of them instead.

Not yet. First they limit immigration and crack down on minor crime in the minority communities using civil forfeiture to fund the militarization of the police. In Germany they took the property of those accused to be communist or Jews. Next they'll force minorities out of government including librarians. Then when no other country will take all of our minorities they will build ghettos.

>Because they ARE Nazis.

Short of using nazi symbolism, actual genocide, or ghetto creation for jews or people that the bad Donald doesn't like - yeah, definitely nazi.

No. You don't invest when it's up. You invest when it's down. Unless you mean it's a great time to short none tech stocks.

Gorka and Bannon have literal Nazi ties. Bannon may be out but Gorka still has the presidents ear.

>No. You don't invest when it's up.

Wrong, you invest while it is going up. If it is just down, then who knows what happens?

I've made a significant amount of money this year, and democrats on welfare should be thankful for the amount of taxes I've paid thus far.

Can one of the democrats please send me a picture of the ghetto family I'm supporting?

I can't believe my Bernie didn't make free everything for everyone.... wow, how did he not get elected again?

oh yeah, we all voted for HRC!!!!

No. You don't invest when it's going up unless you plan to make a quick turn around. You invest when it's blow but not out and hope it goes up. That's why I live the way I do, as opposed to being poor.

Trumps got you covered, no american left behind

rollingstone.com/politics/features/sebastian-gorka-the-west-wings-phony-foreign-policy-guru-w496912

Thanks fellow butthurt democrat. I appreciate it. That Donald is a bad bad man, and I lose sleep over it too.

Hillary is a huge cunt. Still not as bad as Trump or his ignorant zealots.

I believe in feminism. DJT is out

pic related

>Still not as bad as Trump or his ignorant zealots.

yeah!!!! lets call them names. What names do you have for Donald or his followers?

big dumb dumb heads?

We could send him a letter with all the names we want to call him.