T O P

T O P
K E K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nhGGQ_PYyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I only trust RT scores when they are the same as my opinion

That's...actually pretty accurate

I've only watched the extended version of batman v superman and thought it was ok.

I'm guessing these reviews were from the theatrical release, even dogshit movies get better than 27%, what exactly made critics go crazy about this capeshit in particular?

Close to all complaints about the movie is basically just "not muh batman" and "not muh superman" and the martha scene.

She calls the baby martha

Nobody can appreciate a darker interpretation of characters, everyone just wants their copy/pasted comic book characters despite how dry and boring it is to retread like that

Colin Firth a cute

That it fucking sucked and it was a movie about Batman vs Superman, a confrontation that deserved way better.
Also actual critics are tired of Snyder's hackneyed bullshit.

>it fucking sucked

It really didn't though, at least not when you compare it to other capeshit movies.

I mean, are you even aware of how boring and by the numbers every super hero movie has been so far?

Batman V Superman tries to do something a little bit different with the genre and the whole internet freaks out in a way I haven't witnessed in years.

>a little bit different
Being a slog with poor pacing, haphazard editing, terribly convenient and poorly thought out screenplay is not a feat in any way, it is different from movies that follow a formula because it is a clusterfuck with a couple allussions.

Whose the new actress?

To be honest, I disliked the characters.
Superman was dry and passionless, Lex Luther Jr was a complete abomination of a character, plus the producers tried to shove in Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Doomsday into the film inorganically, and ended it with a cheesy death of Kent.

>haphazard editing

You just described every single action scene in civil war except the final one.

>convenient and poorly thought out screenplay

The bad guy's plan in civil war just conveniently happens to work out.

This is my problem with you retards, how can you not judge each capeshit movie fairly instead of letting your obvious bias show?

>b-b-b-b-but mahvel
Grow the fuck up with your petty comic book wars already

i actually like bridget jones diary.

faggot

Trying to do something different is meaningless when what you actually do is bad.
Also the reason people freaked out over BvS has its roots in all the "Superman is Jesus" memes that MoS spawned. The meme evolved into being so intricate that dumb people began to take it seriously, and started to treat these movies as high art because they think they're smart for "getting it".

A key to seeing how much this movie failed, is your review. Superman and Batman are two of the biggest names in superhero fiction, on would assume that putting them in a movie would completely slaughter the Box Office, yet I found Ant-Man more fresh and organic that BvS. Saying that BvS wasn't that bad isn't that good, considering the actors and the characters.

>Also the reason people freaked out over BvS has its roots in all the "Superman is Jesus" memes

This is not the reason at all, do you ever leave Sup Forums? I mean holy fucking shit, this is just so fucking wrong.

Most people don't even know that Superman is "Jesus".

I notice you didn't actually say anything there.

Batman Vs Stuperman is childshit

Bridget Jone's Baby was so fantastic that I had to change my pants after watching it. They were just soaking

renay lelwigger is still alive?

Maybe you're just too retarded to read?

I mean you unironically believe that batman v superman is hated because of a jesus meme.

You might want to go to the doctor for a check up, see if you might not have some form of brain damage.

It's hated because it is a pretentious toy catalogue that fails to assert its own self importance without relying on supplemental material despite being over thred hours long.
Compare that to what Burton does with Batman in two hours, the black costume was new and it's just as iconic as 60 years of grey and blue.

>I found Ant-Man more fresh and organic

Yes, a super hero origin story, fresh and organic as always, right?

Well yeah, it didn't try to be dark and gritty. It was light and had a dry comedic atmosphere for an origin story, and I enjoyed Paul Rudd as Scott Lang.
If you have any contrary opinions, I'd love to hear them.

>It's hated because it is a pretentious toy catalogue

Again, a braindead retard like you fails to realize that most people don't even pick up on the "pretentious" imagery in the movie. It's literally just discussed on Sup Forums.

>without relying on supplemental material

What is the marvel cinematic universe?

>a braindead retard
Ad hominem
>muh marvel
Deflection
Not a single argument presented, good job, the average BvS fan.

>It's literally just discussed on Sup Forums.
But people make fun of it all the time outside of Sup Forums you silly person.
>What is the marvel cinematic universe
Not relevant to this discussion?

>But people make fun of it all the time outside of Sup Forums you silly person.

Yes, for the Martha scene, not some memes about jesus.

>Not relevant to this discussion?

How is it not relevant? We're talking about super hero movies, he complains about batman v superman relying on supplemental material while conveniently forgetting about marvels entire cinematic universe.

It's not relevant to this discussion, I'm discussing BvS and you're going "b-b-b-b-but Marvel"

>not some memes about jesus
But that's not true and you know it.
>How is it not relevant?
We're not talking about Marvel here, that's why. You can badmouth Marvel all you want but it won't make the problems WB has go away. Don't try to change the subject.

>But that's not true and you know it.

I know it's true because it's never discussed outside of Sup Forums and few if any reviews even mention Jesus.

>DCucks will make shill threads
>shitposters will make capewar threads

My question; why do you MCUcks feel the need to respond to these threads, if you didn't like it - ignore it. Why spend so much energy in trying to prove DCucks wrong?

Hate.

Batman v Superman is literally the best movie ever made

I wanted to kill myself when I saw the trailer.

Kill yourself with your shit taste.

Is that your honest opinion?

Literally C UC K the movie and RT gives it that score...really makes you think.

Hitting dcshills when they are down is fun.

I mean it is 2016

>We're not talking about Marvel here,

This was my orignal post.

>It really didn't though, at least not when you compare it to other capeshit movies.

My entire point from the start has been to compare batman vs superman to other capeshit movies and while it's not a good movie, compared to the other capeshits it's not that bad.

And the criticism leveled against batman v superman could just as easily be used against other super hero movies, but for some reason people that is not being done.

Yes. BvS is awful and only praised by contrarians and manchildren that are ashamed of embracing how childish most comic books are.

>back to back kinos
>financially successful
>triggering numales and roasties
>"down"

I needed that laff

>yet I found Ant-Man more fresh and organic that BvS
that's because you are a retard user

So you got nothing to defend that shit movie aside from memes and strawmen?

Yes, because spiderman and the hulk were childish

T-T-TAKE THIS.
TASTE THE PAIN.

So you got nothing to attack that goat movie aside from memes and strawmen?

Gentlemen, are we just shitposting?

Color me surprised

>a battle between "gods"

Have you even read spider man?

>I only distrust RT scores when they are different to my opinion

Are you still there? Still waiting on some actual evidence that superman being Jesus is one of the primary reasons the movie is hated.

Holy shit are you fucking serious
They absolutely ARE childish.
Spider-Man is about a teenager that dresses up in red spandex and shoots webs, and the Hulk is just mindless, retarded destruction.
You're fucking delusional if you DON'T think they're childish.

>actual critics are tired of Snyder's hackneyed bullshit.

Armond and Brody gave it good reviews.

So why not apply the same rules to bvs? By those same criteria they manage to be just as "childish" as many MCUcks want

That looks like a youtube fan movie.

Lol, look if you genuinely have anything you didn't like about Ant-Man, I'm all ears.

I said ACTUAL critics, not political bs

No, you fucking nerd

>critically annihilated
>total laughingstock

Delude yourself into thinking otherwise but we're all laughing at you dcshills.

The same rules should apply, but they don't because the average moviegoer is fucking braindead and just wants action and quips.

Nice ps2 graphics.

Yes, unbiased, unpolitical reviews like this.

>t. marvelcuck

What's your definition of childish, faggot?

Having a little imagination is childish?

Do you need your fantasies to be as boring as possible?

Fucking cowards, acting big, but when you get owned you just sulk away to never reply again.

>critically annihilated
By the same numales that actively try to stifle toxic masculinity lol
>total laughingstock
By numales and roasties that are threatened by masculinity lol
>we're all laughing at you dcshills.
I'm ok with this lol

Name a critic with a distinct voice and perspective other than Armond.

>Flick Filosopher
So what is she doing reviewing BvS?

Owned? By some faggot going "b-b-b-but Marvel does it too" whenever a valid complaint about BvS is raised?
>muh Sup Forums strawmen
Seek help

Kek

Nice

>"b-b-b-but Marvel does it too"

My point from the very start was to compare each capeshit movie on equal terms.

Obviously I'll be comparing Batman V Superman to marvel movies or any other super hero movies then you retard.

Most of the critiques against Batman v Superman in this thread and reviews could just as easily be leveled against any other capeshit movie.

For some reason other capeshit movies get a free pass for being shit, but Batman V Superman does not and that's my issue, lets be consistent here.

bvs sucks, lmao
The dceu is the cinematic equivalent of chlomo

So expecting not shit from DC is wrong now? These are the guys that published Watchmen and The Dark Knight Returns but somehow expecting them to get their shit together is wrong because Marvel exists and it's popular?
It says a lot about a Batman vs Superman movie when it has to be considered on the same level as The Avengers or Civil War.

>Nobody can appreciate a darker interpretation of characters

Not the person your responding to but you really are stupid.

Not an argument.

Again, even when you read my post you still hold an obvious bias, you expect great movies from DC and trash from marvel.

You and million of other people expect another Dark Knight from DC, and when they fail to deliver and churn out an "ok" super hero movie you guys freak out.

My question then is, why not also hate on marvel then? Obviously they could make better movies as well, but they get a free pass from retards like you, because from the get go you are expecting shit.

If batman v superman deserves a 27% for not being another "Dark Knight" then so does civil war and every other capeshit that has come out the past year.

Because I never cared for Marvel, I grew up with Batman and although I really prefer Batfleck to the dark ages that were Forever and B&R I still have high hopes for anything Batman related having a high quality level.
Of course every Marvel movie deserves a

But user. DC publishes comic books. They don't make movies. Warner Brothers makes movies.
Marvel has its own studio on the other hand. You can see how one has the advantage over the other.

>Obviously they could make better movies as well
How? Their movies are already good enough.

If you like literal shit then yes, they're good enough.

Hyperbole of this extent invalidates anything you might try to say.

Yeah it's corrupted as fuck, everybody knows that

>Their movies are already good enough

Hyperbole of this extent invalidates anything you might try to say.

Go fly a kite, kid.

Will DCucks ever recover?

>Breaking up with Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) leaves Bridget Jones (Renée Zellweger) over 40 and single again. Feeling that she has everything under control, Jones decides to focus on her career as a top news producer. Suddenly, her love life comes back from the dead when she meets a dashing and handsome American named Jack (Patrick Dempsey). Things couldn't be better, until Bridget discovers that she is pregnant. Now, the befuddled mom-to-be must figure out if the proud papa is Mark or Jack.

I would happily fly a kite, it's pretty fun, would you buy me one?

Wb owns rotten tomatoes

RT intentionally underrates Dc.

Controversey causes fans to rush yo its defense.

This translates to huge box office.

Movies were objectively 5-6/10, not 3/10.

Consistently overrates marvel

MCU will make money no matter what.

Its simple reverse psychology.

So I trust you'll be there for the opening night?

This is correct

>it's a capeshit consolewar faggotry episode
Get laid already you sperglords

>100%
>not even Schindler's List is that high

I wonder if reviewers would change their ratings if they had to confirm the superiority of what their reviewing in relation to other titles. Instead of saying How to Train Your Dragon is a 98%, they have to say that it is superior to things like Schindler's List, 2001, Saving Private Ryan, etc.

Go on, user. Tell me how good this movie looks. Tell me how much you just can't wait to sit and listen to Renée Zellwegger's awe inspiringly terrible accent. Tell me how you howled like a madman when that old British lady said asked if she'd had a threeway, or when Emma Thompson dropped that tasty X-Factor quip. Tell me all about how you unironically think this sequel to a 15 year old movie looks like it is going to be the best movie of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=0nhGGQ_PYyE