Anyone who doesn't think this is the worst in the "series" is a faggot. Which is about 50 percent of you...

Anyone who doesn't think this is the worst in the "series" is a faggot. Which is about 50 percent of you. 50 percent of you are faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 50% a faggot anyway so that's okay.

"""people""" who hate good movies on a Filipino train spotting board are cock worshiping, sperg gargling, child molesting Nancies.

You have clearly given this a lot of thought. Let's hear more of your opinions.

Cry more, faggot

Sign me up for the gay orgy

Why are people born in the 90's such faggots?

>80s babby that thinks he isn't a millennial

sup millennial

Shot and a miss.

OP jerks off to Jar Jar.

All of us are faggots, faggot.

Who mentioned millennials? Everyone has noticed the massive surge in faggots that came out of children born in the 90s

Nobody is arguing that it isn't terrible. There are very few that actually like it.

I wish that were the case but it has 4/4 stars on starz now. I hope its the case because its shit.

>only 50% faggots

That's a serious underestimation, there.

I like it more than all the prequels maybe even rotj. Kylo Ren might be my favorite character in the entire star wars universe

No, you're just an edgy contrarian that thinks disliking what is popular makes you sound cultured and sophisticated. I'm not even a fan of TFA, but the prequels are objectively terrible. They are poorly crafted, wrongheaded, atrociously written """""""""movies""""""""". TFA is a boring, PC-agenda driven knock-off of ANH, but it at least functions as a coherent story.

No it doesn't function its a shit film

> Ghostbusters was my favorite movie this year.

REMINDER:
Star Wars™ is now Bernie.

>functions as a coherent story
I guess I must have missed that bit.

No, that's hillary

>if u disagree with me ur a faget n fat and ur mom smellz
So the average prequel apologist is 14. Good to know.

V>IV>VI>VII>III>I>II

>Begging for a pointless ranking argument
youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI

Damn dog... good point.

I didn't enjoy it at all and enjoyed all the other films. Not to say the prequels are better but I have fond memories of them.

Oh noes, someone on columbian cotton swab manufactoring board thinks Im uno faggoto.
How can I recover.

>functions as a coherent story
Allow me to ask some very basic questions that are neccessary for this to be true, that the movie needs to establish beyond "well you say A New Hope, so you already know what we're going for, so just assume it's the same as there"

Questions:
>What the hell is the Resistance exactly, and how powerful is it? No, "they are the Republic's army" will not cut it, because Hux explicitly says the Republic claims they aren't
>What is the Republic's situation? How badly would it cripple them if they lost a couple of planets in their government?
>How powerful is the First Order in regards to the Republic, and to that matter the Resistance?
>Was the couple of x-wings that would be outmatched by your run-of-the-mill smuggling ring the full extent of the Resistance's navy? If so, why, despite supposedly being supported by the Republic? If not, where the hell was the rest of Resistance, and why did everyone act like this is the best they can possibly muster?
>Why was Rey immidiately such a priority target? No, "Well they'll explain it in the sequel" does not count, because this is a fucking movie, and the next part is years from its release. A movie is expected to be a self-contained experience that is enhanced by knowledge of previous and/or future movies, not entirely dependent on said previous or future movies.
>Just what the hell is it with Finn and Rey, that the basic rules of reason don't apply to them, and one has amazing capabilities, and the other is shown to be the only person who can brush off a decade (or more) of indoctronation. See previous post's spoiler before you even try.
>Why the fuck is it that the First Order apparently had the bigger piece of the map, meaning they knew exactly which tiny bit of the map was missing, knew exactly which tiny group of stars Luke is at, but couldn't be fucking bothered to send some probes with which the Empire had great success?

Its bad, but the prequels are worse, and I wish you guys would stop shitting up this board.

the dust has long since settled, the film analyzed to death, and everyone knows the film has obvious flaws.

but worse than the prequels? you have to do some serious mental gymnastics to believe that.

V>IV>VI the rest don't count.

But you're the faggot millennial whose first Star Wars movies were the prequels.

No I saw the OT first I was born in 1990. Saw the OT when I was like 5 6 7 what have you and didn't think the prequels were better

Awful b8. You actually didn't try.

>yfw people cheered while Rey was using the darkside

JJ is a genius