This mother was dropping red pills all over the place today about how the far left has infiltrated sports...

this mother was dropping red pills all over the place today about how the far left has infiltrated sports, sports used to be traditional Christian values up until 20 years ago, social justice warriors and Lebron being an SJW but having athlete privilege

whitlock is cool but honestly when i hear anyone say something like "dropping red pills" i just cringe so fucking hard

dude if you want to discuss how much you hate niggers and how much cucks, faggots, etc ruin your life please go to Sup Forums, they will be happy to discuss it.

fucking sage

Source please

>someone has an opinion i don't like
>i want them to leave

oh the irony

I can tell he has a huge cock

filling in for cowherd radio show
you can download fox sports listen app and listen to today's cowherd

Based Whitlock dropping truthbombs most of these kids can't handle

imagine allowing Sup Forums to play such a significant role in your boring ass life that you unironically say things like "dropping red pills" or hear your mom complain about SJWs and feel the need to tell all your Sup Forums buddies about it.

would literally top myself

sage as well

same redditor

this

imagine thinking you have the power to hide a thread on an anonymous message board by clicking your heels and saying sage

>WAAA WAAAA LIBKEKS WAA WAAAAA
literally kill urself

Also said he's friends with Ray Lewis, who is still an accessory to a double murder. So he can't claim the moral high ground on anything.

Ray Lewis is unironically innocent though

reddit

le red pill guys xd

good god how embarrassing

>or hear your mom complain about SJWs
>this mother was dropping

Imagine being so out of touch with the kids these days that you willfully misread a post that claims Jason Whitlock as a 'mother', as in a bad mother as in badmotherfucker. In fact you so willfully misread the post that you think that OP is referring to his own mother.

Normies and boomers get out.

You have to go back.

I made your thread on Sup Forums for you to discuss this here OP As soon as I made it though I realized that yesterday there was a thread made by some liberal guy complaining about trannies or some shit. No one told him to go to Sup Forums and it was a total liberal circle jerk. I feel bad now. It's not fair.

Keep your ponyfag bullshit in your containment board

>would literally top myself

so you're saying you'd suck your own dick?
GAY

Thread in question #not #fair #justice4pol

This man is correct.

Go back to your containment board, no one outside of that shithole gives a fuck that you're mad at blacks for taking your women or job or college education or something. Just stay in the basement whining about how people are different, super productive.

That's Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Raging, powerless, frightened, impotent whites.

Typical shitlib response.

We're not going anywhere.

It gets to a point where it's just fucking too much. Every other American thread has to devolve into some kind of fucking Sup Forums crying circle because these faggots have nothing else going on in their lives and blame it all on minorities or women or whatever.

They don't contribute to conversations.
They don't created decent OC.
They are useless and need to get the fuck out.

>He not only takes sports "journalists" opinions on sports seriously, he also takes their political views seriously

shiggy fucking diggy

Funny how the libfags ITT ignored this

That's fantastic, you'll be the last kids playing in the dead husk of what was once a pretty fun playground. Then you'll look around and blame the blacks for making it happen.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a bunch of non-whites trying to prove how white they are

lmfao.

>WAAAAAHHHH WAHHHH THEY STARTED IT!!!
>WAAAAAHHHH TEACHER IT'S NOT FAIR!!! THEY WERE BEING MEAN TO ME FOR NO REASON!!!
>WWAAAAHHHHH!!! I'M A PIECE OF SHIT, MY LIFE HAS MEANING! WAAHHHH!!!

Cringe city

>"personally I think Republicans should educate themselves on trans lives #black lives matter
>*his eyes twitch and start to water as he reads the words "SJW" scroll across his screen*
>*sweat breaks out from his forhead*
>*turns read in the face*
>W-wait is this a political thread? NO......NO..... you can't discuss that here GO BACK TO POL!

>that greentext

cringe

>Canada
cringe

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>triggered redditors and niggers getting BTFO by based Sup Forums poster

Anti Sup Forums fucks are more retarded than stormfaggots. Just report the thread if you don't like it instead of bumping it you dumbfucks.

there are some straight up faggots on this board

i guess sports really is being consumed by the left

my dik is being consumed by ur mom

>mah far left
>mah red pills
>muh SJWs

i can smell your autism from here

>All of THIS buttmad because the best candidate won the Presidency

You sound like such a faggot.

Fucking hate black people for the fact that they can unironically wear fedoras and not catch shit for it. What the fuck man

This isn't sports.

HOTEP
O
T
E
P

What went right?

Can't cockblock the Whitlock

what the fuck is this? kill it with fire

>all the libturds ITT having a meltdown over a black man calling them out in ther mental illness

LMAO