Sup Forums unironically slurps Muhammad Ali's dick

>Sup Forums unironically slurps Muhammad Ali's dick

>Sup Forums shits on Kaepernick for doing the same thing Ali did

really catalyzes my cranium

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ali was actually good at the sport he played.

i don't think kaep was protesting going to war against vietnam in a time when black people were actually treated like subhumans in a lot of the country, but good try?

You don't know shit, son. Take a seat.

> doesn't understand mass incarceration and the new jim crow.

you can not agree, but you should atleast know about.

did ali sit during the anthem?

that's all i know about kaep.

I shit on kapernick because he's fucking GARBAGE and I want him off my team

never compare him to Based Cassius again

maybe kaep should have actually voted if he wanted people to think his kneeling was actually anything more than a publicity stunt

What did Kaepernick do?

Also, Ali was the GOAT at the sport he played, he can do whatever he wants

Kaep only did this shit because he wanted attention, the guy has actually never said anything articulate about the "issue".

Because blacks being expected to fight communist tyranny is a way bigger offense than blacks being expected to get arrested by cops so that they hit minimums for the year.

Maybe if an actual black man did what he did he would've been taken more seriously.

It's actually you who doesn't know shit

Kaep was doing this for attention. To get some good press while his team and maybe even his career was going down the shitter.

Voting between two corrupt parties is not even worth it
You're white, you wouldn't understand the struggles of a black man living in a country build upon slave labor, genocide, and exploitation.

I hate them both. What is the point of this thread?

this guy isnt even that black

>implying it wasnt merely a ruse to deflect from his piss-poor performances

Muhammi ali was a complete clown

Kaepernick was a complete clown

no disconnect for me mang

The political/social situation was totally different in ali's time than it is now. Black athletes making headlines and being regarded as "the best" was new, squads of almost entirely black men were the first to get sent in (to die) in vietnam and korea. It wasn't until like 1964 that blacks were even able to use the same bathrooms and water fountains.

What kaep is doing is kind of pointless, black people have already basically won. Although I do think america's standards for its police and police training need to be greatly improved, I dont really know if its so much of a black vs white issue as it is a shitty, untrained police force that people look at as a fallback rather than a promising career like it is here (cops make like 3-4x as much here)

>in response to Argentina

Oh i am laffing so hard. 10/10

he's not black at all

>Racists can't into logic

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE!

And this non-issue became a constant topic on Sup Forums because of the influx of Sup Forums posters brought in by the election.

Everyone hated Ali at the time. C'mon now.

Kaepernick's head is WAY too small for the rest of his body.

no he just has no idea how to dress

if living in america is such a hardship why doesn't he just leave? he can easily afford to relocate to a majority black country.

he's there because he enjoys all the services and luxuries available to him, but still wants to bitch about it. fuck him.

Ali was always loud and outspoken about shit. Kaep just decided to be a "rebel" when his career went to shit to try and milk more popularity and keep his job. A friendly reminder that Kaepernick is the biggest of hypocrites.

>a millionaire with a room full of shoes hand stitched by asian children for pennies is the face of social justice

they were both useless fools

I'm sure being a slave in Norway would probably be better than living in Eritrea too. Does that mean you wouldn't complain about being a slave in Norway?

Why didn't MLK leave? It's easy to just fuck off and tell people good luck. It's another thing to take the responsibility to better your country and the people living in it.

I doubt he was doing it and continued to do it all season for "good press". He ended up being the most hated athlete in America by the end of the year.

>voting for legalizing marijuana could've kept blacks out of jail
>voting to repeal the death penalty could've prevented wrongful executions of blacks
>being retarded enough to think the presidential election is the only thing on the ballot

It's because Ali wasn't talented enough to avoid getting his brain liquified, while Kap plays the 1 position that avoids brain damage in the NFL

at least Ali was a winner

sup kap

you shouldnt have let some crazy chick take over your life

>that fit

Everyone above 5 years old understands the difference. Kill yourself faggot

>One was the GOAT and gave up his title for what he believed in
>The other was benched for Blane Gabbert and spoke up to avoid being cut

Come back to me when Sack-or-pick is willing to do legal things that will probably get him arrested anyway.

That's not true.

Literally my grandpas favorite boxer.

The whole racism meme he claims to have faced is mostly manufactured

fpbp

Muhammad ali was an old cripple for Sup Forumss lifetime not some cocky dindu

>dindus in charge of showing up at midterms

>Why didn't MLK leave?

Probably more difficult for MLK to leave compared to Kaepernick since MLK wasn't a football star.

Retard.

>I'm gonna not stand for the anthem because blacks are statistically slightly more likely to die by cop
>I'm gonna risk everything I have to stand up against being forced to fight in an immoral war for a state that has shown it has no respect for me on a personal level

I don't see it.

Many argies are black men and their country was founded upon slavery and genocide. You are a retard, kill yourself.

Ali was talented and extremely intelligent for someone who got his head smashed in for a living.

He changed and revolutionized a sport with cockiness and shit talking in a time where that was taboo for a boxer to speak on his own merit. He also backed up his own talk and told the president of the US to kiss his ass when they wanted to draft him.

Kaepernick is a cuckold who thinks taking a knee means something while on a 2-14 football team in the 21st century.

>It's harder for an anti-government civil rights activist to leave the country than it is a guy whose only skill is being good at a single position in a sport that is only played in that country

he could play in the CFL

and actually he might have what it takes to be successful here

Your football isn't real, fuck off. You can't even get the number of downs right

I imagine that his parents must feel the ultimate betrayal, even if they don't want to admit it to themselves.

For all intents and purposes, he was raised white. He's basically a dark-skinned white guy that took a black studies course and suddenly acts like an authority figure on fighting for black people. Except he didn't take the black studies course. And it's not genuine, he's exploiting the very people and issues he's "fighting" for, for some misguided personal agenda. If I was black I'd be inclined to feel offended.

just because the field has two 50 yard lines doesn't make it any less legitimate

Ali was good at his sport
Ali came from a dirt-poor black southern background
Ali was protesting real things (Vietnam War, the draft, Jim Crow)

I doubt his parents feel that way, but his relatives just might. Imagine being his Uncle or something and having to deal with getting questions about this dude on a daily basis.

For his parents, if they were willing to adopt a black kid in the first place they were either Ned Flanders tier christfags, or hyper liberals.

implying two-hit wonder sack-or-pick should be in the same sentence as Ali

Even if Ali did to that shit, he was a funny, charismatic nigga so he gets a pass. Kapernick is neither and he ain't good at what he does.

>muh Jim Crow

MLK couldn't leave the country because the FBI would've stopped him. Or they might have just assassinated him right then and there at the airport, rather than at his hotel.

lel

>mass incarceration
>he doesn't understand that to avoid incarceration you simply have to stop committing crimes

>the new jim crow
>conspiracy theories

Ali was poor and became one of the goat (I keep rating Sugar ray leonard and Mike Tyson above)
Kaep was born rich and his only accomplishment in life is a 97yards run touchdown.

Kaep isn't a spokesman for people who believe that 9 year-old wives are OK. Kaep > Ali.

The difference is Muhammad Ali also says stuff like this youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Whereas Kaep just blames whitey for everything.

boxing is a worldwide appreciated sport

>literally draft dodging treasonist
>muh protesting

Ali was redpilled, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

>nation of Islam member, the literal WE WUZ KANGZ religion
>redpilled

back to

Muhammad Ali actually made some profoundly non-black statements and was one of the goats of boxing.

Colin Rand is just a halfnigger who sucks at his job.

>Voting between two corrupt parties is not even worth it
Good thing there's more than two parties to vote for!

>Tyson above Ali

He isn't even above Lennox Lewis

>Muhammad Ali

A boxing GOAT, refuses to go fight an imperialist war in bumfuck Asia

>Kaepernigger

one-season wonder who can barely get a starting job for one of the worst teams in the league, refuses to stand for the national anthem

/thread

Kaepernick is hot trash, only pulled that stunt so he didn't get cut by the Nanners.

>You're white
>Argentina

You've just made his entire year fag.

Kaepernick is a good QB just unfortunate to be on one of the worst teams in the NFL

Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face. I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch. come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho, scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot.

>You're white, you wouldn't understand the struggles of a black man living in a country build upon slave labor, genocide, and exploitation.

This is literally the most obvious bait in the history of Sup Forums and so many people took it.

This. They asked him what he was protesting multiple times and he always gave them vague generalizations. Said he was protesting discrimination but didn't specify what kind or how the discrimination was happening.

Ali is widely considered the greatest boxer of all time. Kaepernick fucking sucks.

ali dodged the draft

Kap didn't DO anything, and that's why people hate him. He was an attention whore who achieved nothing

being an self serving attention whore who plays a team game is different than being a self serving attention whore in boxing (where it's expected)

sorry, but he looks like an arab, or egyptian to be more exact

that afro doesn't change that

can't take him seriously as a "black leader"

MODS FUCKING GET RID OF THESE SHITTY POL THREADS ALREADY

Im tired of all this shitty racism fucking up my board

There is no point. I was bored and wanted to see how many replies I'd get from an obvious bait thread tbqh

I wouldn't say he achieved nothing, getting fox news etc to collectively piss their pants in rage because he wouldn't stand up for their special song draws attention to the issues he wanted to highlight, and that's all he wanted to do

>POL, not Sup Forums
>my board
>rage comics on Sup Forums in the current year

way to show how new you are

lol ali was actually talented and kapernick is a mediocre qb. totally different

If anything using rage comics shows you've been on floating around the meme parts of the internet for at least 6/7 years.

>wrong Tyson
>wrong Sugar Ray
and that's why France is a shithole

>meme parts of the internet

You don't get bonus points for lurking 9gag/etc.

>mass incarceration

just don't commit crimes and you won't go to jail

>inb4 b-b-but that one case decades ago where someone inocent blablabla

This and he had a charming personality. Kappernigger is just a nigger.

This, the biggest threat to blacks are unfunded education and Marijuana laws creating mass incarceration. Kap not voting to fix those things are absolutely retarded. That said, neither major candidate were really going to do anything about it

people who are willing to sell weed for a living are willing to sell other illegal shit
the problem with blacks is that they are fatherless bastards with no moral upbringing

I'm sure you're more educated about this situation in your favela than I am

The biggest threat to blacks is being born. The primal urge to do dumb nigger shit is embedded in their blood. See one Darrel Revis