>Titan of American comedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Unc3riPnEUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i think i hate him

Girls can't be badasses.

>capgaining while having a communicable disease
>badass

she is probably a serious health risk to other elderly people and small children at this point

>as hard as she is

How hard is that, exactly?

I feel bad for him tbH

>exerting self while ill is "badass"

Did he learn nothing from his wife's death?

campaigning*

hard enough to get you to respond to a thread about her on Sup Forums

He deleted it already because somebody told him hes not a good judge of health since his wife died this year out of nowhere

isn't it supposed to end. she's had it for a year.

She literally was just walking around the 9/11 thing. Also she's almost 70, if she did have pneumonia she's a fucking moron because a lot of older people can die of complications from it, the last thing she should have been doing is walking around all morning.

I heard his dead wife loved pneumonia. She pneumoned all night with her BBC lovers.

ouch

has he ever done anything funny? I look at him like lewis black yeah I know he exists only difference is I like lewis

I always hated this guy as a teen now I understand why

Boy the list of hollywood assholes I can still watch keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Keep opening your mouths, fuckheads.

>5'3"

I guess it explains that weird shit she spat into her glass of water the other week

Destroyed.

Anyone got the Ghostsbusters cameo one?

holy shnikes

WOW OMG WILLAIAM HENRY HARRISON GAVE HIS 120 MINUTE SPEECH IN 20 DEGREE WEATHER AND REFUSED TO WEAR A COAT AND DIED OF PNEUMONIA 33 DAYS LATER?

OMG WHAT A BADASS

i heard it was cough drops, what are other people saying it was?

what did he mean by this?

He's an avowed SJW and has a lifetime subscription to blacked.com.

I have no idea if the second part it true, but it might as well be.

He says some pathetic shit. Bitches have really rotted his mind.

isn't patton like 48 or something?

this reads like a tweet an 11 year old would write.

I used to be a fan back when he was the funny fat nerd comedian who had a bit part on a sitcom.

Not sure where the fuck this whole libtard feminist shill persona came from, but he's dead to me tbqhwy and I really fucking hope PFFR never does another thing with him

She needs to campaign more.

damn, that's gotta hurt

The internet can be so mean, ugh.

Tbh all the best presidents have been really unhealthy

Jfk
Fdr
Reagan
Theodore

Mkes me want to vote for her now

God damn it Oswalt, you redpilled me on Bush and Cheney back in the day. Your book made me feel better about moving out of my garbage hometown

Why'd it have to be like this

godDAMN

Holy SHIT.

>Jfk

I don't understand

What do white liberal men mean by this?

t. Non-white

>people comment on his tweet that pneumonia isn't a contagious disease.

i hate internet.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't remind me that's how tall I am

Why did he kill his wife?

The Heart She Holler is great, but that's because pffr are gods and not because he gives a good performance or anything.

His standup used to be good but I refuse to listen to the new stuff.

He had a shit ton of back problems and some other shit that i dont remember

i would if i didn't already know what an insufferable cunt he is.

>it takes effort to shitpost in this shithole
unless that was what you meant

She's trying to adapt to Earth's atmosphere, she doesn't have pneumonia. Come on, guys.

F

It's a good comeback in technicality but honestly I kind of hate the Internet for normalize this behavior and divorcing people from the responsibility of their actions like this.

Call me a fag, but the death of a love one is serious shit that deserve universal respect. Not a game to be toyed with for e-attention and props.

The normal turn of phrase is 'white people problems', implying that x is not a real issue since only white people with comfortable lives would complain about it.

In this case, the addition of the comma is used to insinuate that the Trump family is a genuine problem. In a more general sense, it could be interpreted as meaning that white families are themselves a problem.

Oswalt, the good little self flagellating liberal male, thinks he's being clever insulting the Trump children for having the audacity to support their father's political aspirations.

BTFO

F

Maybe he shouldn't have such shitty opinions then

wewlad I'm a bad person for enjoying this so much

That's just mean

Geez they all look so inbreed and oily

WHY DID PATTON OSWALT KILL HIS WIFE?

ANY ANSWERS?

ANY ANSWERS?

ANY ANSWERS?

ANY ANSWERS?

People show respect to those they like, even on the internet.

This guy is always dropping shill posts so people send him shit in return.

Everyone dies, you dont deserve respect for something that happens to everyone, it's not special.

>oh look i'm pooping right now, don't be a jerk
>yes much respect I poop as well

Jesus fucking christ

So is Hillary actually sick? I though she was denying having health problems.

no one is forcing him to attention whore on twitter, he could always go to some shitty overmoderated reddit board

I know that guy lol

>pneumonia
>in and of itself
>communicable

She is denying it, Obviously she's full of shit.

Oswald is a fag, but this guy is a real jackass.

You don't deserve to be insulted for the same reason either.

Her physician released a statement today about her having symptoms of pneumonia

PR stunt give obama a third term

>Titan of American comedy
>Starred in Space Cop

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You won't believe me when I say this, but it will change as you grow up.

Trust me. I was like you once. When you're old enough that people you know start getting cancer you'll likely understand.

>young wife suddenly dies in her sleep without warning

Totally the norm.

Typical alt-right shit.

It is a conspiracy theory except this morning when she unfortunately became gravely ill retroactively for 3 years. She is now feeling great after her bout of complete muscular collapse and shoe loss, and is looking to continue campaigning

She'll be fine

You should ve given crap for your actions and beliefs only. The circumstances of your birth and causality of the universe should be off the table

u a bitch

>I though she was denying having health problems
Just like she denied those emails.

His wife is a total badass for starring in Ghostbusters after all that happened if you ask me

This is why I'm off Twitter until next year

>campaigning as hard as she is
she went almost a year without a public appearance and the speeches she has given lately have been extremely brief. Meanwhile Trump has been touring the country giving hour long speeches on a daily basis.

That's a weird cat.

>d-death will be special and totally the most important thing ever when you're old!

No. It's obvious you're under 20. One person at most you know has died. Good for you, kid. Enjoy your youth.

hahaha nope you just a little bitch

TOO REAL MAN
DELETE THIS

>PR stunt overruled a constitutional amendment

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

FUCK, piano's bringing the heat.

While I think Oswalt is being obnoxious as fuck, that's really going too far if you ask me.

If you don't hate Patton Oswalt then nigga you don't have your priorities right.

Fuck that fat midget with a rake.

>Fdr

commie pls go

Vaporized!

>the death of a love one is serious shit that deserve universal respect

From a vastly superior comedian.
Respect should not be automatic, it should be earned.
youtube.com/watch?v=Unc3riPnEUY

Sick burn yo.

the vast majority of pneumonia cases are caused by communicable pathogens (bacteria mostly). Thanks for trying to correct the record my shill friend

>cough drops

faggot

wtf I love Brazil now