Is this the worst franchise in history?

Is this the worst franchise in history?

not even the worst NBA franchise in New York

richest team
absolute dogshit
no nba championship since before the merger, they needed fucking phil to seal the deal then too
without a doubt the worst sports team in America
it was the cubs before, by the way

>last two games
>beat the spurs
>beat the thunder
I'd say they're doing okay.

St. Louis Blues and Buffalo Sabres

If you can't do it with Scotty Bowman you need to quit. And Buffalo is especially bad, at least the Blues always got to the finals, the Sabres never did.

Nets have a better future belive it or not. Nets have a good GM, cap space, and coach. Sure they dont have their own picks for 2 years but their young players are improving.

Nets are improving. Knicks are in the most profitable city on the planet and tied with the Yanks for the 3rd moat expensive team in the whole world ad they are irrelevant and constantly getting embarrassed with stuff like the Charles Oakley debacle

>beat the thunder

Philadelphia Phillies. Over 10,000 losses, the most all time, have a name that is literally a shortened version of Philadelphia, and of course are in the sadness factory (the only type of factory still in business) that is Philadelphia.

Knicks, Leafs and Browns

Can we just get the WOATs out of the way?

NBA
Bucks (maybe Kings)

NHL
Wild

MLB
Brewers/Mariners

NFL
you already know the answer

new York Jets

>Wild
>When there's a team that has never won a playoff GAME (Thrashers/Jets)

>brewers a bad franchise
you're thinking of the rags.

There are like 15 franchises that haven't won a Finals and you pick the Bucks? At least the Bucks have a chip

NBA
Clippers/Kings

NHL
The entire sport is irrelevant

MLB
Padres

NFL
Browns/Lions

t. Negro

Is new York a JUST city

Philly is only a sadness factory when it comes to sports (and that's mostly because we have high expectations and are constantly disappointed). The city is actually pretty nice.

I think everyone agrees that the Browns are the worst franchise in history.

but this is bullshit, knicks being the highest net value doesn't help them because of the salary cap

in addition the team has never any incentive to win because it sells out every game for being in msg. other nba franchises need to win just to survive in order to sell enough seats.

and no free agents want to come to new york anymore because of the pressure it puts on athletes via the media. way easier to play in bum fuck nowhere like westbrook in okc.

>NBA
Kangz
>NHL
Laffs
>MLB
Dads, Dbags
>NFL
lmao

eeeey ma names BOBBY im from new york euhh, dont make me bust ya punk ass to the bronx ya hear just wait till moi rabboi heres this

I read this in an Australian accent and now i can't stop laughing

ayy hold uup hold up pizza ravioli banana peel cheese cake uuuuhhh, the broooooooonx ya punk ass

This. You don't fuck up so many individual careers without being the WOAT.

10,000 loses in like 130 years of play, yeah

>knicks tickets cost more than Rangers tickets

Dbacks are eternal heroes for 2001 desu

They've got banners at least

Clippers are the worst

You could make one like that for the American Revolution, since we beat the British using guerrilla tactics

>proxy war

99 bro

Hull in the crease

my dad wouldn't let me stay up for the triple overtime =((((((((

>Nets are improving

>dbacks

literally "no"

>Nets are improving.

They're literally the worst team in the league who are about to probably give up the #1 pick in a loaded draft to their playoff bound rivals.

nets fucked up so bad they cant even start to rebuild until the 2019-2020 season most likely

Same as your entire country.

le ebin Sup Forums banter in a sports thread