What the fuck is adult swim thinking? that they are going to make money off of airing this shit?

what the fuck is adult swim thinking? that they are going to make money off of airing this shit?

Im a fan of MDE and so far like their world peace shows

but everyone who watching MDE on youtube is not the kinda person who is going to go out and subscribe to cable to watch a single show, either they already have cable or they will just pirate the show/watch it on youtube.

i mean every single episode is on youtube somwhere as it is.

I just dont see adult swims business model with this show. I dont see them making any money off of it, and i dont see a second season happening because everyone I know including myself just watches the shit on youtube uploaded on some unknown account with no ads or anything for monetization.

makes zero sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94lpx0g4X8w
google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=mark zuckerberg sweat
youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3099671/Court-releases-theater-shooting-suspects-notebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ebk1UD_CMhE
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-friday-ratings-9-9-2016.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

Adult swim isn't there to make money. Turner Broadcasting gets its money elsewhere.

Adult Swim chooses the worst business choices on purpose and uses the McFarlane block as an anchor to make all the money they need. There's a Dino Stamatapolous interview about Moral Orel that explains how Lazzo handles things.

why

Bump!

well, i have this source from my ass, and it suggests that TV execs probably account for more than just Neilson ratings in the current year. they probably will also consider any views MDE gets from the AS youtube channel, and how much traffic is generated through MDE for the AS domain.

>There's a Dino Stamatapolous interview about Moral Orel that explains how Lazzo handles things.

Gota link by chance?

Because i didnt want my thread to die ya bozo

Weird, thst bump wasnt mine. But i appreciate it. Did you have this same question in your head friend?

Thing is, most ppl watch these shows on random non official youtube accounts so AS gets nothing from it, no ad revenue, no metrics data, etc.

adult swim just wants to get people woke

I see you're new to adult swim. First off they air shit all the time that makes no money. And they give LOTS of shows a chance because if one of them sticks (like rick and morty or tim and eric) they make enough money to cover the fuck ups.

That and they make enough money off family guy reruns to do whatever they want anyways in the first place.

Adult swim is first and foremost about creating new IPs and bringing out content to the masses that they usually wouldn't see. Its long since past they days of bare bones animating cartoons just to save money and relying exclusively on reruns. I mean they have a huge line up of livestreams that never see more than a thousand consecutive viewers and they have no plans on ending them, oh and all of the hosts are paid AS employees too. They lose money on purpose just for the joy of making content like fish swimming in a tank

Pls link

Is there a way to send them a recommendation?

user they aren't going to air the greatest story never told.

Actually this.

Actually they hold a "development meeting livestream" on thursdays where people call in and pitch their stupid ideas for shows. You could call in and tell them they should make a dilbert 4 if you want

I want to send them my youtube waifu

sure as shit didn't give Korgoth a chance

link?

write your recommendation on the back of a hundred dollar bill and mail it to adult swim HQ

youtube.com/watch?v=94lpx0g4X8w

>Korgoth

That was still 2006 adult swim, they were still only 5 years old and family guy had just been renewed. They were still fairly cautious back then, just read the vice interview with the dude who made moral orel. for like the past 4 years now though they've been trying out more and more new stuff with their late night blocks. They'll give anything a try thats at least fresh and orignial, especially after too many cooks became a sensation

THICC

> i didnt want my thread to die

why?

Besides, you can't bump your own thread.

Daytime fighting league was pretty comfy, its just a shame about the black fog ruining all those daytime exterior shots.

high test

C O P K I L L E R

LETS KILL THE COPS TONIGHT

KILL EVERY COP IN SIGHT

KILL THE C O P K I L L E R

LAAAWWWWWW

AGAINST THE L A W

Probably just baiting me. But you can bump your own thread just have to wait around 10 mins or somethin i believe.

I missed the threads about this episode, can someone explain all of the messages to me for I am but a simple man who didn't understand any of them

>most ppl watch these shows on random non official youtube accounts
They can monetize that shit.

RENEW METALOCALYPSE

Link to newest episode please?

they get good ratings

strange person you

google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&q=mark zuckerberg sweat

youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0 - AS version, edited slightly better but censored
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ - leak, edited differently, uncensored bumpers + Cop Killer

Thanks lad

try taking alphabrain

>alphabrain
OH
MY
GOD

You're such a fucking pleb just fucking kill yourself, go lick a fucking wall socket, sleep in an oven, drown yourself in a toilet, whatever. Kill yourself.

Is AS the most redpilled TV channel?

damn that rutgers shit was funny as fuck

They're probably only airing this show because they knew it would create controversy.

Except it did not.

>MDE has been getting better ratings than the daily show right now.

i doubt it considering they censored it

He did not shoot all those people for nothing.

Any ideas of any symbolism or meaning behind this episode? I'm lost.

which ones?

The man who would never be... What they made him to be is about denial of ones true self taking over their life and defining who they are, with hints that standing up for who you are, taking accountability for ones own actions, and maintaining integrity make life easier despite seeming to be the tougher choice. Its anti-arrogance.

Then on the flip side its a commentary about the american justice system and how until recently was a for profit organisation and full of corruption. Also its about how cops (and the system) abuse and take advantage of the people who are weak minded and and unaware how to use the system and stay on top. On the topic of prison too it talks about how poor security is and how poorly people are treated in prison, regardless of whether or not they may actually be innocent.

Then in the end with the cop killer ending its about how this guy finally out of jail on his own can now understand and feel his inner emotions and pain. Full of angst and sadness the man decides that his true enemy is the system and still not possibly not his fault. From there its ambiguous of whether or not his kills himself, or the cops, or just lives a normal life. However because the bed says something about sleeping forever It may be implied that he kills himself (or even suicide by cop).

With the hey moon ending the man is more sad than angry. But also with tinge of gladness that he is now free and able to express himself. And he expresses himself all over his bed. The song also correlates with the writing on the bed as well talking about going to sleep.

Its a lot of synced imagry and very artsy with some political commentary thrown in. Theres also a bunch of other stuff you could probably extrapolate from the skit too but these are the ways I see it.

>because everyone I know including myself just watches the shit on youtube uploaded on some unknown account with no ads or anything for monetization.
Oh yeah, you and your 2 imaginary friends are having such an impact on ratings.

It's the struggle of the White Man in modern society. He's innocent, he created things and now everyone think he's guilty for no reason at all, and he never fight back until it's too late and despicable races already destroyed what he did invented.
That's a deep and powerful message

>It's the struggle of the Jewish Man in modern society
Fixed.

I kinda got the commentary on the corrupt judicial system (rolling the dice to decide how long hell stay) but i can't really figure out where you got the rest of that. The audience never knows what charls did to go to prison, then there's the dice scene, he gets out, sees his home apart, then gets angry at a bed.

And was the gym skit just a commentary on gym culture and roided douchebags?

>The audience never knows what charls did to go to prison, then there's the dice scene, he gets out, sees his home apart, then gets angry at a bed.

It doesn't matter what he did, and its kinda left up to our imagination of whether or not he's innocent or guilty. But his arrogance of who he thinks he is (not me, not never. literally pretends he isnt being stabbed because he thinks he's not the kinda guy that gets shanked in prison, also acting like he's never been in Detroit even though he is at that moment) leads him into not defending himself at all at court, gambling for his innocence, He then blames all of his problems on the system, which isn't wrong but he isn't right either. However once he's home and he's realized that he was never actually himself, he just gave into the prison industrial complex, and has a fit of extreme rage and emotion for everything thats happened in the past 20 years. Hence the title of the skit "The man who would never be... (as in the person he thought he was on the inside) What they made him to be (how the system spun his denial and arrogance against him for their own gain. And at the end only then does he realize that and then has his emotional fit.

Simply put the prison skit is about how denial takes you nowhere, the justice system takes advantage of the weak, and cops are rampantly corrupt.

The gym skit was just a parody of gym rats and crossfit. nothing too deep

Wrong. It means he would never be what he was meant to be because he wasted his life away in prison.

Sam, in one of his videos, says that from age 20 to 40 you have 20 years to do something meaningful with your life, and if you haven't you should just kill yourself. This is pretty much followed exactly in the skit.

>com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ [Open] - leak, edited differently, uncensored bumpers + Cop Killer

When will they learn? The artists vision must not be altered

These are my theories as to why MDE World Peace exists in (current year):

>Adult Swim is an edgy and counter-cultural brand
>Being on the left has stopped being counter-cultural, hard to be edgy when the narrative is on your side
>The way things are going it looks like the pendulum is going to swing to the right soon
>Adult Swim can either choose to be ahead of the curve when/if this happens by giving a show to some one like MDE
>Otherwise they can continue producing more of the same and become a dinosaur when/if this happens
>When/if a swing to the right occurs they were ahead of everyone else, even if it was just one show
>If a swing to the right doesn't occur, it's no biggie, it's just one show

It's cheap and they get decent ratings.

NO DUE YOUR THE PLEBABOO GO EAT A FUCKING LOG FUCK A HORSE SIT ON NAILS

>tfw it's so censored now that sam is probably rolling in his grave

>1 and 8 as a logo

Yikes

>that logo
lel

What is it?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3099671/Court-releases-theater-shooting-suspects-notebook.html

18 also refers to Adolf Hitler. the first and eighth letters of the alphabet are A and H

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3099671/Court-releases-theater-shooting-suspects-notebook.html

Fucking SSRIs and antypsychotics make you even more insane, holy fuck why is this allowed

it's true i'm on SSRI and i'm a fricking sicko! you better watch out i might do something CRAZY!

I guess it's true what they say about Sam Hyde

It's absurd with how much has been blanked out.
I guess after sam got caught using the logo late into filming they just blanked out it all
I hope one day we see the roughcuts of all episodes.

he kills without remorse?

What did he mean by this?

he is going to track YOU down and rape you

Not that's Nick, he said he would track us down and slit our throats on Instagram if we don't watch his show and it gets canceled.

>Being on the left has stopped being counter-cultural, hard to be edgy when the narrative is on your side
It seems AS is the only one who has realized this.

>people kept saying this is Sup Forums shit in disguise
>OP's logo literally has a reference to Jewish mysticism in it
I only know that because I learned that's how Spock came up with the LLAP hand gesture.

I thought the censoring was all intentional. I don't get the point of censoring the logo.

>18 also refers to Adolf Hitler. the first and eighth letters of the alphabet are A and H
...huh, that hadn't occurred to me. It's also considered an important number in Judaism for some reason or another.

It's 15 minutes of airtime past midnight I'm sure they don't really care. I stayed up and watched it though

hows that?

bump

does anyone here actually like the show though???

in gematria the word "hai" (חי) which means life or ive equals to 18

life or live*

link?

whats with changing the flag on the shirt?

what were the ratings for last weeks episode?

ULTIMATE CUT
youtube.com/watch?v=ebk1UD_CMhE

awesome

Checked, and also want to know.

bump

I do. I really think it's way more apolitical then everyone is letting on and it's getting annoying hearing about how this is some alt-right Savior show

not out yet but when they are it'll be updated here showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-friday-ratings-9-9-2016.html

I agree that if they were smart they'd put it on youtube themselves with monetization.

cool, thanks

Mike Lazzo cancelled ATHF for this garbage show. I will never forgive him.

I would guess it's to try and build up attention for AS in general. It's also possible some fans of the show just want to watch it on live TV, or people that don't know that it's youtube happen to see it and like it. I'm not sure what kind of ratings it gets.

As someone who took SSRIs for a while, they are fucking horrible, they act on your fucking mind, I definitely did think about suicide more as they were building up because I felt like I didn't have full control of myself, because those negative feelings were getting stripped out by the meds, I felt like there was nothing to stop me from killing myself. Felt really shit to be honest.

And then when they had built up to the full amount in my brain, I was just some hyperactive goon, I felt like there weren't many consequences to my actions so I was just being an annoying little twat, and looking back now, all those memories are somewhat hazy. They felt hazy at the time too. Sort of like you're a little bit drunk all the time. And it sucks because you just want to sober up.

So I ditched them after a few months because I thought they were gash.

I work at Adult Swim. No one cares if you autistic fucks on this Polynesian wine decanting forum like MDE WP or not....it gets viewers and it'll stay on til it stops getting viewers. Then we bring out something just as fucked up

Also yes we've started consolidating TV viewers with on demand and youtube viewers

It airs at fucking 3am 90% of sketches is MDE themselves with some $20 craigslist 'actress'

pretty cute 20 dollar actresses.

who /nick/ here?

If dubs, Rochefort confirmed for best MDE boi.

all three are good, sam would be slightly better if he could go one god damn skit without smirking or laughing at his own shit, i know its supposed to be an infectious little smirk but i dont like it personally

did you say dubs?

Half of it went right over your head. Like it or not, the show is mostly Sup Forums-content. Should be evident if you know Sam's political opinions, he even confirmed several interpretations of prior skits that delved into right-wing thought/"politically incorrect" sentiments.