Wizards @ Pacers

Wall + Beal vs. PG and Turner

Dank.

Also Beal got robbed
Carmelo is a has been

Beal isn't a frontcourt player you dumbass.

this
doesnt matter for bench unit, could be 5 guards or 5 centers

Carmelo carries his team you doofus. have you even seen his play in january/february?

beal is a glorified role player

The rule doesn't require the replacement being in same the postion.

pacers offense is so bad ahhhhhhhhhhh

go wizards!

Stream

Your sports in hd (dot) com

Poor John Wall, what's his current status?

>that
>a foul

>mfw I remember drafting Jason Smith with my very last pick in NBA2k13 online my team modes

he was fucking unstoppable from the midrange

>Carmelo carries his team you doofus
Melo singlehandedly loses games twice as much as he singlehandedly wins them. Beal is averaging 22 pts a game while Melo is averaging 23, but Beal is shooting way more efficiently. He's at almost 50% from the field, while Melo is in the low 40s. And while neither of them are good defenders, Beal is a much better defender than Melo. Beal is playing better than Melo in pretty much every single aspect.

melo is a better rebounder, and is able to create his own shot. 22 vs. 23 means nothing unless you actually consider that john wall is the best point guard in the east and melo hasn't had a legit one since fucking jason kidd. effiency means fuck-all, look at the january/february numbers they are golden.

john wall not shootingwell

why is his jump shot so streaky?

probably because he eats dog food

pretty good first quarter after that abysmal start. PG really needs to handle the ball more though, he just doesn't try and score enough

hey guys
are you black?

Obviously he's gonna get more rebounds, he's a 6'8 forward and Beal is a 6'4 guard.
>effiency means fuck-all
lmao what the fuck am I reading? do you watch basketball? If two guys are scoring the same amount of points per game, but one guy is doing it with 16 shots while the other guy is doing it with 20 shots, the guy doing it with 16 shots is playing better. Not to mention Beal has more assists/better passing, more steals/better defense, and his team has 10 more fucking wins than Melo's does. There's no reason for Melo to make the ASG over Beal. I'm not even a Wizardfag or the guy that you originally replied to, I'm just sick of people defending this fucking abysmal chucker.

this game has the atmosphere of a high school scrimmage

Want Lou Williams Wizards bros?

It happens. I'll take him being streaky than him never having a shot to begin with.

>see Wizards gamethread
>holy shit is this real?
>everybody is talking about Carmelo Anthony

For a 2nd round pick, sure

I keep seeing the articles on how the Wizards should trade for Sefolosha.

throw in a lightly used sato and we got a deal

glad to see Otto doing well, people need to give these young kids time to develop

pls

I can't watch any more of this sato-burke backcourt

Nah Ingram is a bust its too late

I was talking about jaylen but ok?

He is a bust too