Share your gf, ex, wife. Rate and wwyd thread. Pic related, ex

Share your gf, ex, wife. Rate and wwyd thread. Pic related, ex

Ass pic

lol fuck outta here. there's no way some faggot like you that's on Sup Forums at midnight on a friday ever fucked a girl like that. let alone dated one

My ex wwyd?

Ill bump this shit, wifey

Walking in on this slut I nod to the boys recognizing we got an easy one. I look down at her and strike up conversation. After a few mins I take my cock out right in front of her face "I'm not really interested in what you have to say hun." As I grab her by the back of the head and thrust my cock in her face. Surprisingly she doesn't miss a beat and starts slurping on it like it's a habit. After a few minutes of roughly skullfucking her I push her back. "That cunt is mine" at first she smiles but as I rip off her skirt and grab the vodka bottle from her purse she realizes what is about to happen and tears up.. "no. Please". A quick face slap shuts her up and before too long the bottle is being thrust inside her. At first its hard but her pussy is soaked before long as she moans with mixes of pleasure in pain as the full width of it penetrates her. I laugh and gesture to the boys as they come and fuck her in every hole making her scream then they all cum inside the bottle then I pull her head back by her hair and shove the bottle in her mouth and pour all of the warn cum down her throat.
She's 10/10, wwyd to this tiny slut? Dogs/horses preferred and as brutal as you want

Yo lets see some tits Op wtf

straddle her chest and fuck that mouth man

Jesus I'd love to bend her over and tear that dress up over her waist

So cute and wearing glasses fuck yes i love her, ex pic (rigth)

your ex is sexy. More of her?

My gf

Will reply for reply

wife

gf 19

got nudes?

Niece

Moar

wwyd?

wwyd to my slutty gf? kik me johnnybee283

Yep

Wwyd?

Ex

wow, thats great. more?

pls rate gf xdddd

Any interest?

Any interest in niece

gf wwyd and r8?

very hot. Please more

underrated holy shit
I bet she has a cute face

This so much

bend that lil bitch over, yank that dress up and pound that pussy. Love those legs btw

I'd fuck er in the mouth

sent some pics of my exs ass to her step dad while pretending to be someone else

like her tits?

Ex wwyd

Yes

I miss her so much

burn to death

Why so harsh lol fatties need lovin too

Wwyd

No they don't. They're cancer on society, medical systems, infrastructure, transportation, sewage systems, food services, and they're cancer on their own families the older they get , the worse they get.

Fatties don't need loving. They need to put down the fucking fork and grow the fuck up.

Lets see some asshole

got naked or face pics though?

got any midriff or absolute territory pics?

Hell yes

Damn I love pointy nipples, sinking your teeth into those

too chubby / 10.

Noice, moar

moar

I'd fuck her

Everybody has seen her but wtf...

Posted face here

nice little tits

have another

Niece

God id love to titty fuck and cum on her tits

Jesus I love braces, yeah, I'd ruin her, makes me wanna wrap my hands around the back of her head and listen to her choke and gag on my cock

love a bitch in nipple clamps, you already know she's a lil whore

I need all you have of this girl.

Blowjob pic?

Keep going!

She near Ny? Love to pin her down and feel her squirm as I pounded that skinny pussy

She really is

Jesus, why aren't you mounting her slutty lil ass right now? never dump a freak, best sex ever, I made that mistake once, and I still regret it. I'd turn that ass red and mount it btw

Actually yes she does live in NY. How brutal would you be with her?

Hello little dirty slut i'm here to make you a proposal me and my father we are looking to fuck a dirty BBW bitch just like you we would make you feel like a real woman, we would DP you every fucking morning and nighth you will get bird to ur sons and douthers whos we will fuck too when the time comes ples reply with a yes and you will never forghet it

I should but I love using her mouth first.

That lil slut would be a fucking mess by the time I was done, just leave her crumpled on the floor, bruised and breathing hard, torn panties around her ankles, cum matted hair. she is sexy af.

lil sluts like that need all 3 holes abused