Where the fuck is my obligatory Friday night feels thread? Get in here you bunch of depressed faggots

Where the fuck is my obligatory Friday night feels thread? Get in here you bunch of depressed faggots.
>greentext why you're browsing /b on a perfectly good Friday night instead of going out with women or friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebhV5-3zpuE
youtube.com/watch?v=rVMu3WzQof0
youtube.com/watch?v=AjKbw1Cqpt0
youtu.be/Yag41F7eCLU
youtu.be/82kx2AI1Gns
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhauwG5yDU
youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean, I was playing Overwatch with some of my friends and I usually go on Sup Forums afterwards so...

My life is mostly fine, and I've been dating this gorgeous girl for about a year now. She's funny, smart as fuck, she's really outgoing, but I feel so sad when I'm around her. She hates physical contact of any kind, I've only kissed her once, she doesn't like to cuddle, and she barely even hugs me. She's the only girl I've ever felt love for, and I'm usually very muted with my emotions. I don't know what to do.

2 months ago I was in the pits and know the feels, but now it was like the hand of kek reached out and touched me. This girl, who is not very attractive but is super rich is sugar mama'ing for me now, it's amazing. I hope you all find your way out someday.

OP, heres my shit.
>woman of my dreams
>always close friends, never made it past that
>usually go out with friends to make up for the hole in my heart
>always get shitfaced, always end up pouring my heart out to my friends
>eventually they say they can't handle it, I'm too depressing and I bring everyone down
>basically exclude me from Friday barhop night
>sitting alone, getting drunk
>check my snapchat
>its her
>just a streak, its her and her boyfriend in their car
>they're out driving around and having the time of their lives, while I'm miserable and wishing she'd love me
>get on /b to find a feels thread to vent my problems to
>error 404 no thread
>basically ready to shoot myself

ayyy that sounds fun, yeah. any specific heroes you play?

>be me
>have gf for 8 years
>perfect in every way
>leaves me 2 months before my birthday
>"its too hard to keep you happy"
>im happiest i have been in months
>find out theres some one else
>join gym
>get strong af and in shape
>still feel sad
>plan to suicide in 1 month 9 days

that blows user, have you ever asked her why she isn't so fond of physical contact?

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, my man
>its okay to have feels. but you must learn how to control them
trust me, now that you're involved and getting /fit, you'll have an easier time finding someone new

She avoids the question, but I've tried

I feel pretty empty. I hope this feeling of the inevitable end of my existence coming goes away if only for a little.

Wife left me after having an affair.

Months later started dating a total 10\10. The first girl ever that the interests we didn't share I still find worthy of investing time in (theatre, gardening, big reader). Loved her body and totally fell for her brain. Sex was best I've ever had, she always nutted 3-4 times to my one.

Her sister died 3 months into is dating (sis 35, GF 23). Tore GF up pretty good but too independent to let it out and deal with it.

Holidays came around and she went fucking cray. Called me crying hysterically mud Dec "I can't feel like a shit GF and deal with my family stuff too. I never want to hang out and that's not fair to you"

Told her that if we stay in contact it's bc she knows I'm trying to get back with her, that I won't be friend zoned.

We texted back and forth often, but I saw friend zone creeping in. Started a woodworking project for her and when I got done with it was the day we either got back together or severed all ties.

We severed all ties. She wasn't ready so I had to believe she never would be.

Jesus I fucking miss her.

Pic is inlay on that jewelry box. Sure hope she kept it.

i have good and bad days as everyone does but some days I just feel crushed.

She saw through all my issues personally and my life.

Maybe ill make it user, thanks Sup Forumsro

>I'm no one's first choice
>C dumped me like I was the fucking plague and now has the goddamn nerve to act all lonely and unloved
>no one fucking likes me
>I keep shitting the bed with N, I'm going to squander one of the best opportunities I've had in months
>Fate has cursed me, I'm stuck being a doormat for people who don't appreciate me, no matter how much I bleed for them
>Love isn't for me, and I'm not sure friendship is either, I don't believe anyone cares for me

I can't get my shit together, and the world just keeps falling apart

I'm not sure how much longer it'll be until I start wanting death

If you've made it through once man you can do it again.

That was completely out of your control. Just focus on where you want to be as a person and the rest comes.

Stay strong man. One day at a time.

I'm smoking a lot of pot lately because it keeps the pain away

God I miss her so much

I have this saved on my phone and computer and make sure that I read it at least one time before I sleep so that I'm ready for whatever happens

Stay strong, Sup Forumsro, there's nothing you can't do, this doesn't have to be the end

Jesus user, that's fucking rough. Just reading that took a chunk out of me.
Keep your head up high, man, you'll make it through.

If any of you are suicidal or want to talk to someone who will answer, I'll happily give out my discord.

You don't have to suffer in silence, Sup Forumsros.

She's getting fucked by someone else bro

I just find it disheartening that I'm having as much if not more trouble getting over a girl I dated for 8 months than I did with my wife leaving me. To be fair I had more closure with the marriage but still. It's really throwing an added loop in the mix.

We broke up mid December, and severed ties early June. Still feels like mid Dec to me

Thanks Sup Forumsro
One day at a time thats all i can do

It's all anyone can do, just keep it up

start smoking cigs. fills you right up

I like posting my body here

quality over quantity man

love isnt decided by how long youre with someone so dont feel bad there.

You have made it through the worst part man you can do this. I bet you didnt think you would move on when you were with your wife but you made it.

hang in there i know the feel

I have more greentext for if anyone's interested
if not I understand. One comes to the feels thread to release their weight off of the shoulders, not to gather the weight of others.

for u sad boyes
youtube.com/watch?v=ebhV5-3zpuE

continue bro we are all here for eachother

Let us hear it Sup Forumsro, keep this thread alive

keep it going, bro

Also, first relationship that's ended that didn't end because of incompatibility, just shit timing.

It makes it harder knowing she struggles with us ending too.

We have a mutual friend, she told me that she spoke with exgf and said "you know, you really fucked up when you left user." Exgf went from collected to balling in nothing and said "I know"

Fuck, someone end the ride...

I deserve nothing more than the silence that will eventually kill me.

Lucio is my main. The amount of damage, speed, and versatility you have is amazing.

no one deserves anything but death, this is the only thing we are given at birth, we are born alone and we die alone

>tfw this was more of a reason then i got from my gf of 8 years and its a fucking youtube video

You never know what tomorrow holds man. Hang in there, reach out if you can.

Do what feels right to you. You will only regret the chances you never took

>used to be best friends with this nigga named Michael
>we had a falling out and haven't spoken since last September.
>he always hated this nigga in our friend roster, Ray, but after our fling, he started sucking the guys dick and bullshitting about me
long story short, Ray spread that shit around like gospel and now I don't have any friends. B-but hey, friends are for normies, r-right Sup Forums?

here's one thatll hurt boyos
youtube.com/watch?v=rVMu3WzQof0

ayyy Lucio my man too

Friends are all moving into their next relationships while I haven't even begun my first.
>I don't know how to not spill spaghetti when talking to qts
>Most girls seem to just already have boyfriends and I do not want to have to greatly lower my standards to find one (they aren't even that high)
This one's the nail in the coffin
>5'7"

I know rap isnt big here but listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=AjKbw1Cqpt0

You can break up with me, but you are NOT taking my cat

atleast you have friends

Because it is Saturday morning and I'm on my way to work

this is me too, but with weed instead

dope fucking shit

I had a girl like that too. It took work to get her interested in sex, but she would rarely kiss me etc. She wasn't cheating on me, but it was frustrating as hell sometimes. Like, what the hell?

The only problem with maining Lucio and playing quick play a lot is that a lot of players see that there is a support and go 4 DPS lol

Damn it.

Cos it's Saturday at 1.46 pm here. It's also 36c outside now. Nahh, I'll stay in, shitpost and tf2 until it cools down.

>Wife cheated on me.
>Hate that I still love her.
>Tell her I forgive her.
>Try and look strong.
>Tell her I forgive her.
> 07/29/17 she asked me for divorce
>I have loved her for 7 years.
>She was my fucking life.
>Gave her everything.
>Nothing remains.
#numb

>girl and I super close throughout high school, good friends but nothing more
>she'd lived down the street from me since she moved in during middle school
>had a huge crush on her ever since I saw her hop out of that moving van
>once in Junior year, I was 17 then
>she was a sophomore, 16
>I was young and head over heels
>I was tutoring her in geometry, I actually remember making a thread asking if I should make a move and try to win her over
>literally everyone said go big or go home
>she was with her boyfriend back then, too, same one
>regardless, I stepped up my game and flirted more and more
>she returned the flirty quips, I felt like I actually had a shot
>told her to close her eyes, I had a surprise for her
>she did
>my heart was pounding out of my chest, and every cell in my body told me not to, but I leaned in
>and kissed her on the lips
>she freaked out, initially freaked out because she had her eyes close and I just surprised her
>she awkwardly left my house
>the next day, she tells her boyfriend
>total fucking chad, mega dudebro, but is a pompous rich prick who only made it on the football team because daddy's money bought him a spot
>says he isn't going to fight me, honestly because I could've kicked his ass, no issue
>claims hes being the bigger man
>her and him are the school's power couple, prom king and queen material
>everyone in the school hears about my dastardly deeds, I become the literal shit stain of the student body
>all of the popular kids hate my guts
>girl feels bad for me, she knows her boyfriend spread what happened, she stays friends out of pitty
>years later, I'm still not over her
I fucking hate myself.

Don't go back man. You owe it to yourself. I know its hard because you still love her but you are worth more than being cheated on.

Stay strong man, my gf left me after 8 years for someone else

Hold yourself higher than going back please

>>plan to suicide in 1 month 9 days

Maybe change plan. After 8 years, you gonna have to tough this one out a little longer. Sux, bro. Killing yourself over a woman that don't love you, that's pathetic.

>never had friends because unable to show interest or emotions
>Not even ugly
>Face always no emotions just a bland cold look ( similar to wojak with less sadness)
>When try to smile feel humiliated and look obviously faking it
>Had 1 gf that broke with me after 2 months because "you never loved me or cared about me"
>When i told her i love her i felt very humiliated (i only told her only once)
>All people that knew me called me psychopath or told me that i have a huge ego because they think that i think i am better than other people

Anyone same?

>Almost 30
>No women friends

:^(

Lost a great job from a random drug test, unemployed, can't find anything but minimum wage absolute shit jobs =/ hopefully I find something decent, I'm tired of being broke, on the upside I'll score me a few oxycodone to take away the pain for a few hours tommorow, can't wait to get another job, I need some dank to treat my deppression

>Hold yourself higher than going back please

Wait, you're OP right? You're gonna kill yourself in a month? Are you saying I should kill myself instead?

FUCK U AND UR BAIT, OP. pic related, you never had a gf.

25, never kissed, never hugged, never been on a date, stood up every time I've asked a girl on a date

Home after a party, hooked up a gorgeous girl, fell asleep after a party and we plan on seeing each other more. Pretty good shit

youtu.be/Yag41F7eCLU

thats no feels gtfo loser

Nice :')

youtu.be/82kx2AI1Gns

I wish that was me atleast he has a waifu

Yea, I'm pretty emotionless and don't talk a lot, cause I'm anti social, most people mistake it for me being stuck up

>not anymore
:(

>was on PC
>switch to mobile to upload attached photo
>inbox link to myself
>find all the photos of gf and I that I hid away
>start to slip into bad thoughts
>help me anons

Made this shit the other night. Dunno if its even readable, but fuck it. too lazy to greentext it all.

It's hard. I can tell you that. It feels like I'm playing on a hard setting.

i cant bring myself to delete my ex's pics because i keep thinking to myself 'what if'. She came back recently to catch up, and since then she's done nothing but tease, insinuate she still has feelings, and ignoring my advances. i've never been more miserable

I don't feel any emotions but i still feel lonely and depressed.
Why?

at least they were real girls you had something with, i've never tried anything with anyone if it wasn't online. kms

>feel empty inside because girlfriend wont live with me and hardly sees me anymore
>download random user app to try to talk to disguised FBI agents to fill the void
>find someone that lives in my hometown and initiates conversation
>after two hours find out they are literally the complete embodiment of everything that I have ever wanted in life
>life basically opens my door and gives me the biggest middle finger it has to offer
>keep talking to her and she apologizes for "wasting my time" and tells me she has herpes
>ask her to stay friends because sex isn't top priority for me right now
>she disagrees and downs herself to the point of no return and disconnects immediately
>walk to my computer where life has already opened this thread and I have been typing ever since

just for u ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhauwG5yDU

All your time spent trying to be numb so you wouldn't have to be sad actually just made you forget how to feel anything else, and now you're stuck

Nice try, but I don't even have that

So you feel in love with a FBI agent? rip

fell*

i come and then i go

i am a traveler from afar

i bring you feels thread Sup Forumsros a simple picture

make what you make out of it

I downloaded a dating app to get online hardly real / mostly fake female interaction.

More feels pics

Pretty much nothing else to do, not hung or good looking enough for Craigslist and like to spend time watching Law and Order reruns.
Also I don't have money for Backpage, or Life

I really like this outlook.

Feels song

youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU

sned ndues

nothing = nothing but in human emotions nothing = more sadness.

kfag

i dont get it, why is everyone sad in here??

because that's a feels thread, newfag