Does anyone know what this is? It's hard to see in the picture...

Does anyone know what this is? It's hard to see in the picture, but I have these red bumps in the area where my butt and thighs meet. It doesn't itch, but it hurts like a rash.

Tell your bf not to be so rough next time he fucks you.

looks like a butt cheek

i'm no a doctor but is probably caused by an herpes variant

Lewd spanks, user

For real though, it might be herpes if not Zosters or Scabies. I would recommend getting it checked out

I probably should. I had unprotected sex a year ago. I didnt think i got anything though

Seeing how the rash isnt extruding and/or more red. It's most likely scabies, which is easy to treat, just takes prescribed cream

Don't know op gonna need more pics

I looked it up. Its definately not scabies or zosters. Im really only afraid that it looks unattractive.

It doesnt itch

Have you ever had chicken pox? I'm assuming you haven't, cause that shit's vaccinated.

I had chickenpox

Unattractive? Personally, I'd say not. Worst case, they actually think it's some sort of STD.

Shingles, look it up.

Looks like heat rash
Usually caused from excess friction
New pants?
New laundry detergent?
Tried new foods lately?
Haven't washed pants or sheets in a while?

I can’t even tell what body part I’m looking at

Alright, cause.. that's starting to sound like herpes. Anyways, yeah you definitely need to go to the doctor. You probably contracted it from something other than sex.

oh boy

nice ass op

It's cancer. I can tell by the URL of the website.

Ok thanks man

If not it is a heat rash, like other user said.

most likely Human immunodeficiency virus infection and acquired immune deficiency syndrome

Welp, I'm out. Good luck buddy

OP here, im like 90% certain its heat rash, thanks for the help

Have any more pictures/a place where you keep them?kthx

It's either the bubonic plague or heat rash.