I'm an old neighbor of eugenia cooney from when she lived in ct

i'm an old neighbor of eugenia cooney from when she lived in ct.
she moved away from the neighborhood in summer 2016
ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/patch.com/connecticut/greenwich/amp/13704437/greenwich-police-chief-helps-nab-alleged-drunk-driver
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so what was she like?

very sweet! one time we were both walking our dogs and they barked at each other and we both laughed it off

Do you know anything about her weight?

i know that she's really skinny haha, but i've never talked to her personally about it. too much of a pussy. me and another neighbor gossiped about it tho, they said they were concerned for her and i agreed. a lot of ppl stared at her not just bc of her weight but bc she's emo lol

oh and dude, her dad got in a drunk driving accident back in 2012. the whole neighborhood was talking about it. proof: google.com/amp/s/patch.com/connecticut/greenwich/amp/13704437/greenwich-police-chief-helps-nab-alleged-drunk-driver

Does she have a bf thats fucking her?

not that i know of, i've never seen anyone besides family members go in and out of her house. oh, and her brother is obese lmao. i'm friends with her aunt on fb and this is him (pic is from 2012 i think)

>and her brother is obese
top kek wtf

another pic from her aunts facebook

Have you ever had physical contact with her in any way?

Is she secretly a Nazi?

LMAO this is funny because i really wanted to feel her to see how boney she felt but i didn't want it to be weird so one time when i walked past her on the sidewalk i was like "hiiii! what's up?" and gave her a hug (i'm a fag, and she's really sweet and childish so it wasn't awkward) and she wasn't necessarily boney, but it felt sooooo weird hugging someone so small. it felt like my arms could go around her 2 times

Did you have a crush on her?

i'm a faggot but before i knew i was gay i kinda had a crush on her lol, we went to the same middle school and we didn't really talk but i thought she was cute

What kind of panties did she wear?

wish i knew lol

Did you meet her before all her weight problems?

The actor John Gielgud believed that of all Shakespeare's characters Hamlet is probably the one most like Shakespeare himself–since, of all Shakespeare's characters, only Hamlet can be imagined to have written all the Shakespearean plays. How good an understanding of Hamlet's character does Gielgud's belief reflect?

she was always slim but yes i remember in middle school (i'm 2 grades below her, so i was in 6th grade when she was in 8th) she wasn't nearly as thin as she is now, she was like lower healthy weight. she was homeschooled in high school i've heard but since she lived in my neighborhood i saw her from time to time and it was around then her weight got more concerning

Arm on the left, arm on the right. Eye on the left, eye on the right. Nose in the middle. Mouth in the middle. –Why is the outward appearance of the human body so symmetrical?

That brother is living the life
Any weird stories you have, if yes then share

Because we evolved from symmetrical fish.

i remember i think in 2014 my parents had her mom were talking and my parents casually mentioned how eugenia is really thin and her mom just kinda sighed and said "yep" and quickly changed the convo. kinda weird... idk

i meant *and her mom
not had

oh also, she seems like a real sweetheart but i remember one time i heard her and her brother fighting in their backyard about something dumb, i can't remember what it was but she sounded so different than from her vids. she sounded like she had additude which is weird bc online she seems so shy and quiet. i'm sure she has some family issues going on

Do you think if you hit her you'll snap her in half?

Do you know how she feels about her weight? Does she recognize that she has a problem that needs to be solved or is she in denial?

she always wore crop tops and stuff so i think that she loves her body and wants to maintain her unhealthfully thin figure :( but i never really talked to her about it

tbh yes lol

Have you ever seen her eat? What was it, how does she eat, etc

nope, never. not even drink water :// it's awkward because i've seen her brother eat in front of her when they were both sitting on their porch together this one time but she wasn't eating anything

Does she even have friends? or is she some sort of professional NEET?

i've never seen anyone besides what i'd assume to be family members go in and out of her house but we did have one class together in middle school (we were two grades apart but our school would sometimes merge the grades in certain classes like art or gym) and i never really saw her talk to anyone as a friend, she was really shy. keep in mind this was before she was at all famous lol

Is there hope for both of their weights?

>i never really saw her talk to anyone as a friend, she was really shy.
Was she skinny or normal at that point?

she was always slim but she was *much* healthier at this time. this is why i'm sure she has an eating disorder and not a medical condition because she wasn't always so sickly thin. she just looked like a normal thin girl.

not so sure about that sadly

She was always sheltered in her home?

Do you have a folder on your computer dedicated to her?