I hate my ex. She used to have a phobia that someone would see her panties and she went out of her way to hide then etc...

I hate my ex. She used to have a phobia that someone would see her panties and she went out of her way to hide then etc. Can I show them to you guys so that she can be shamed?? She would die if she knew.

Pic related; it's her tits.

Here's her ass. I took this pic when she was passed out.

Sure

Do it bitch

MOAR

Do it

Condemned

Snapped this pic when she left to grab blow and left me alone in her room. My fave; white and silky.

She was so out of it I was able to pull them down and cum right on her creamy spot and pull them back up. She never moved. Pic related.

Show her face might aswell

She freshly took these offf and forgot them on the bathroom after wearing them under tight yoga pants on a hot day. Was diamonds.

I won't show face sorry. But everything else.i even ventured to cum on these ones

Her in yoga pants

Her again. Anyone into this stuff?

Diamonds

I'm sure she had a yeast infection most of the time.

Are you gonna tell her

No... I don't think so... what would your gf do if she knew you sniffed her panties? Have you?

This is your ex not gf

Her ass again

Didn't wipe her ass very well. Needs more fiber in her diet.

Nice tits and ass though.

Moretits while she slept

No one else sniffs panties or jerks off with them?

I might take a quick sniff when doing laundry, but I almost never fap. My wife is smart enough to never deny me sex.

these make me want to puke, jesus op did your ex not wash her taint and toot ?

I think I'll ask my current gf to do pic related. She loves sucking cock and swallowing cum.

i can see why she would be ashamed

Tell her to goto the doctor. That shit aint normal.

Did she cover her face because her tits were so ugly? Not even big tits, but DEEP dark stretch marks, much worse than normal.

She's had a baby, quite obviously. Dumbass.

what a whore

Then she had NO tits before. What a fucking mess.