Asian's Views of Each Other

Japan > China > India > South Korea

In Sup Forums, I see the comment "Asians hate each others" often, but it's NOT true.
"Some Asians hate the country, others like the country" is true.

>pew research center
>via 9gag.com

>Pakistan
>India
>Chinkland
>Autismland

4 of the worst countries in Asia
and nothing was lost

>Australia
>Asian
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No Singapore
Fuck off you cunts you never include the most important country in Asia

>Japanese and Chinese hate each other

Will this ever not be hilarious?

Based Marker Flag

>most important country in Asia

hush, you'll trigger the Philippinos.

Shhh cb sohai

It doesn't matter.We are the Jews of Asia.They literally are our greatest ally and they share their ways of jewing,just like how you earn 3000 dollars a month and a(restaurant) meal is 40 dollars here

wa lao eh

>Vagina Cunt
Kek

>Be Aussie
>get CHINK'd

This guy gets it

>SEA and below Weeaboos who hates chinks
Is this a surprise to you?

>Jews
>Ally

Good news Good Goy, you'll never need an enemy...

>China: 82 for Pakistan, 16 for India

Why?

>a(restaurant) meal is 40 dollars here

What about the Big Mac meal

Thanks for building the train stations mate

China supports Pakistan in their "cold" war against India. If it wasn't for China's support, Pakistan would already be fucked by India.

You bet we know it.
We disguised them as Mexicans on their way here.
No seriously,google it.
Benefits of a well connected dictator..
I mean president

7 dollars even though our currency is supposed to be strong.
Oy vey muh shekels
Also,if you eat fastfood more than thrice a week,you most likely will end up like Americans.

WHAT WAS THAT

I meant nothing pls no jail ISA

Well it's common on Sup Forums to pretend that one know something about Asia whilst in reality Sup Forumstards tend to base their opinions on anime.

Uh, considering how small country Singapore is, that is an indication of a strong currency.

>australia

Singapore > South Korea > Japan > All the rest

It's funny because asians worship white people.

In China you can literally get paid for being white and just hang out in a bar or club.

Truly a funny joke, internet surveillance would only be placed on those who are seen as a threat to Singapore

I don't think you get it.The average pay here is only 3000+ a month for a degree holder,maybe 5-7 if you have a masters
And our holy price deciding bosses(hdb) sell a 1000 sq ft concrete apartment for 600k

Kek based ruler of the world

>More than thrice a week,you most likely will end up like Americans.

I have lunch at Pizza Hut or McDonald's every day except in the weekend because of work

I'm not fat though because i work out and my job can be pretty exhausting (i'm a fed)

No I get it.

Your currency is still relatively strong. And since I'm originally from Finland, your salary/cost of meal ratio doesn't even sound bad.

Yes I agree.I wonder how our police catch hackers in hours without going to call the internet service providers.

You are always correct. Sir Stamford Raffles was a good man. He poses for statues very nice as well

Also, Honk Kong is on par with Singapore

>Im a fed
Kek seems legit

But a decent meal costs 40 dollars.Or you could eat coffeeshop tier food with flies around for 4 bucks.

Federal Police,i do border control

Sadly Chinks will ruin it when the 50 year period ends.

You can eat dinner for $3 dollars here.
You can get a plate of noodles, a cup of tea, and toast for $5. The only things cheap here are food and transport.

Do you have any stories?

If I go to Finnish restaurant it's pretty much the same if I want a good meal instead of junk.

But yea, I have friends from Singapore and they are saying the same thing that it's pretty expensive.

Ah I see

It's really not that interesting other than the times we get people coming in from Bolivia in trucks trying to bring drugs or just live here. It's mosly looking at satellite images of stuff and going to the Amazon from time to time in a helicopter

The only 3 dollar dinners are chicken rice/Nasi lemak/Prawn noodles
Frankly I'm tired of eating the same things over and over again

Why do South Korea and Japan hate each other? They're like the US and Canada, there are a few differences, but they're essentially the same

Didn't Japan annex SK for some time? I guess i would get pissed off at that

What I infer from this chart is:

1.) Developed Asian countries generally like each other.
2.) Middle Eastern countries hate everyone, including each other.
3.) Former military adversaries hate each other.
4.) Asians are more tolerant towards Middle Easterners than vice versa.

My world has not been turned upside-down, gentleman.

Kek are you freaking kidding me?...Nips fucked every neighbour in the ass for centuries. if China/Korea had nukes before you, they would have nuked Japan too.

>Asians more tolerant to arabs
Kek

ethnic chinks in countries like taiwan and singapore are such in denial cucks. shut up chink

Would you recommend a swede to move to Singapore to escape this hellhole?

They don't like Somalis, Jamaal

well I know Thai's are, most Thai up-scale resorts even employ Arabic translators.

Only if you are rich and white
Please don't come here if you are some sort of mainlander chinese.
We hate mainlanders despite being chinese ourselves

You're reading it wrong. Pakistan has 82 for China and 16 for India.

hahahha
lost my shit

Hey Singaporefriend since we're doing this i have a question too

I read somewhere there are a fuckton of Brazilian expats living in Singapore working as tech developers or something like that,is this true? Have you ever met any?

Btw are there nig nogs in Singapore?

I personally love it here. You may have trouble finding a job, and you won't be able to get the opportunity to rent a slightly cheaper apartment unless you do military service.
You are a nord though so you may find it a little warm.

No,but there are pajeets.
I've seen 2 black people in my church for the past 12 years I've been there

>A little warm
Kek
I guess 34 degrees is a little warm

YESSSSSSSSS CHINA HATES US
FINALLY HAPPENING IN THE HORIZON

Ahem.

I wont bother the heatm will finish my studies first so finding a job will be my priority if i will be able to move there before Sweden turns to shit

Not sure if brazilian but there are a fuckton of white mixed race people at orchard road
'Singapore will never survive on its own'

Sounds like Paradise then

WHY do the Pakis hate the South Koreans so much?
What drives such hate?

They're not 'white' and I don't know why Singaporeans treat them as such. Also I swear Singaporeans have the worst racial inferiority complex of every country i've lived in

Shitty Samsung Phones?

What's the point of such a poll if you forgot some of the most important actors.

because they're ethnically chinese and don't want to be because of how shitty mainlanders are. same thing with taiwan and hong kong. they always say, "I'm not Chinese, I'm TAIWANESE." the majority of people in those places are han chinese.

Singapore is a pointless nation. What's the point of giving soulless rice pickers money? They produce no art, no poetry, no culture. Just a race of jabbering monkeys willing to excel jockey 10 hours a day.

>via 9gag

Kys

You're just an uppity province of China.
Just like Tibet.

Why the fuck is Straya on the list but not Russia? It's both in Europe and Asia

>tfw australia is soon a multicontinental landmass, asian, european (cuckvision) and soon african too!

Tibetans are not han