Why would a non-American wear this stupid hat?

Why would a non-American wear this stupid hat?

No.

Not too uncommon to see them up here in cancuckistan

she got fired from the rebel , I want her on my face.

Memes duh. That's why I have one.

For that matter, why would an American? Support Trump, fine. But for some reason that hat makes me think you're about to go huff gas.

because they're equally if not more stupid than the americans that do

If it's in Indonesia, it's because those hats are made there. Millions remain unsold.

memes

It looks like shes in the US in that picture though..

That's fake news. Those hats are American. Made in America. Beautiful hats. Believe me. I've been told my many people they are beautiful. And American.

fucking this

Doesn't mean she's American. They do still let non-Americans in sometimes.

bitch looks like a fish

Other countries are wearing it ironically because they want Trump out of office to make America great again.

to watch sjws and the like screech aka shitposting irl

Because we support his ideas and because we like shopping in the US. Also some countries need a Trump like president

I like Gavin McInnes and I'm firmly on the right just not far right, but there's something about her and Lauren Southern that just doesn't feel right - a lack of authenticity, perhaps, parroting, maybe?

Is free hat!
Why hate on free hat?

because she's an incredibly intelligent and beautiful woman.

Every country in the world belongs to America.

why do you cry constantly about the election?

Because they're Russian.

to piss-off people like you. faggot

Maybe you should stop letting late night comedians tell you how to think.

Don't talk shit about my wife

Why would a non-American make these stupid hat?

>these stupid hat
>image.jpg
Retard

Fucking hate these stupid Canuck wannabe alt-right fucks coming down to the US and telling us what to do like they were Americans. They should all be fucking deported and banned from coming back for 30 years. They can make Canada "great" again or whatever dumb shit they want to do up there. Just because they speak English doesn't fucking make them Americans. They are foreign shitheads and frankly worse than illegal Mexicans.

Snowflake

I have one too. I'm from europe but part of my family is from the us, my grandpa is your typical stereotype redneck trump supporter kek

Asked them to send me some trump stuff just for fun and to piss some people off over here

because they are retarded

Because the average person in every other western country looks at Trump and MAGA hats as symbols of being white and proud of it. You see rednecks in Canada doing the same thing with the confederate flag all the time. They're the type of people that drive trucks yet don't even farm or work in a trade.

ITT: Triggered Trumpcucks who can't read.

Do you need a safe space with some crayons? Are you moving to Canada yet?

>angry at hats

>Stupid hat
How is a hat stupid? Are you 12?
Maybe she supports a hated group, or knows americans, or is an american living in another country, or maybe loves to trigger faggots like you.

>Disagrees with me, so it's stupid.
Happy 10th birthday user.

2 Scoops my nigga. All day.

dis for u