I'm homeless and haven't eaten for a couple days...

I'm homeless and haven't eaten for a couple days. If you have some extra cash and wanna help out I'd really appreciate it. If not I get it. paypal.me/Iappreciateit4chan

sell your body

Why not just say you need heroin? Our little cesspit doesn't care either way

How are you on Sup Forums if your homeless? Get a job you neet

Post dick pics faggot

I really really want a gaming pc This is the last year of fucking around i can do. Please faggots give me some money

paypal.me/elioplsgib

not a joke pls

Homeless not phoneless

>paypal.me/elioplsgib
I just max 200 dollars to complete for a good graphics card

I have no money for you but I do have this cute sloth.

Learn to busker or find a job.

>paypal
>smartphone
>time to shitpost
>homeless 2017

Dumb phoneposting pleb

OP here would you buy me for a night of fun?

>prepaid wireless plans can cost less than $40 a month
>leeching off of free wifi is possible in most metro areas, especially areas near bars/restaurants
>unemployment means all the time in the world to shit post

I'm not homeless, but I'm honest. Paypalme money that I don't need to [email protected]

Holy shit I thought this was my tranny older brother for a sec. Yikes.

She's your close family and you still call her your brother? Be supportive you faggot. She surely needs all she can get.

there's every possibility it's female to male.

did you just assume a gender you bigoted faggot

>asking for handouts instead of getting a job

lul

I'm outside a 24 hour king soopers using there wifi and outlets. I'm trying to get a job.

Probably will but that's hard as a chubby, ok looking guy

Ok

liar

I've been trying but it's hard when you don't have a phone to call and ask about your application or for employers to call you back and you look... well... homeless

You're a homeless fuck using an internet message board to tell the world you're a homeless fuck. Clearly you're not good at being a homeless fuck. Go to any fucking chicken chain restaurant after closing, they throw trash bags of fried chicken out. You're a fucking poser fuck, and if you're really homeless you clearly fucking suck at even being a hobo. Just kill yourself you fucking whiny fuck

Pizza joints also have good food in the garbage. Use Google Voice/Hangouts you can receive and make calls with wifi. Look for students going to beauty school usually you can get a haircut for free. It's possible to "bathe" in a sink if you really want to.

plot twist

op is pic related asking for money

>the trips reveal the truth once and for all

is your phone not worth anything? You'll save a lot of money if you sell it and cancel your data plan.

zozzle

Paypal.me/AzeroRS send me a dollar and I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm onto you you bony fuck

suck a tailpipe hard enough and you can get the platinum from the catalytic converter to come out, only works while the car is running though.

I heard in norway, the climate is so cold and the garbage disposal so good that dumpster diving gets you pretty fresh and good food - even meat.

Too bad you're not homeless in europe.

There are places where homeless people can eat for free, if you don't go there because of your ego, you're either retarded or anorexic. I bet the money is for drugs.