Where are the best parts to cut yourself for a beginner?

Where are the best parts to cut yourself for a beginner?

your arms to show how edgy you are to everyone

Your nipples. Post pics on Sup Forums

thighs

The veins on your penis

I would suggest upper arm, but make sure to hide it atleast a week.

Eyeballs. Just lightly graze them with a razor blade

Jam the blade into the inside of your wrist near the crease by your hand. Drag the blade to the crook of your elbow. If successful you can prove to everyone how edgy you are.

This

the middle of your back...it's difficult to get to for a reason

OP never delivers

Throat

Throat

don't'. it always gets worse and no one has ever walked away from cutting without tremendous regret.

I disagree. Start here OP

beginners should cut down the wrist.

Dont do across! you can die!

The trick to cutting yourself is to get attention, cut your face so people notice

Cut yourself on all that edge

Hey that was my move back in the day! Depression is so weird.

No

your wrists on the outer side underneath, your thigh that faces upward when you sit. and your belly

sideways for attention longways for results

Don't cut. Bite yourself. It's a stress reliever.

Or strangers

If i was you I'd consider start with cutting the ethernet cable

Forearm is the most fun but hard to hide if you need to hide it. The easiest place to hide it is your upper thigh. You can get bigger cuts without cutting deeper too.

I second this. Thighs are the easiest place to hide them. There's also a lot of flesh, so it'll take a while to run out. Just be wary of major arteries, as one runs down your inner thigh.

Your throat. Go deep, big a pro.

Don't cut. Burn. Heat a pocket knife with a lighter for half a minute then press the side against your thigh. More pain more endorphins. plus you get a cool scab to pick later and that's always fun

Throat

Or deal with your emotions like an adult. With cigarettes and booze. whatever you prefer. Have fun

Yea, the femoral artery you dumbfuck...this is the cringiest post I've ever seen...cutting is for undeveloped minds that either conciously realize what they are doing is for attention, or do it for that reason but then create a cute little habit and make designs on their legs or where have you and create then a habit just as someone bites their hang nails and can't stop and then their fingers are always bloody and it's just a habit because everything is a wiring of the brain and if you repetively do something your slowly rewiring your brain with the reward endorphins n shit from pain..just like happiness. ..we think happiness is the end all be all but some dumb fucks just keep being sad and grow accustomed and then that becomes what their brain registers as happiness .their are no absolutes to anything..shit isn't as simple as left right right wrong white black light darkness...we are humans and perceive shit...if a tree falls down in forest does it make a sound? We created what a "sound" is..we, as well as some other organisms have the organs to perceive sound but before that it's just vibrations flowing through the air and for however many years their were no organisms with the organs to perceive "sound" there were just fucking vibrations flowing through the universe and nothing gave a fuck just like don't about you cutting, but then I seem like I care by writing this oh fuckkk wtf..their were millions of years where there were no decomposing organisms on earth yet trees still grew and there were literally hundreds of miles packed high of decaying trees just from the elements on this planet..shits trippy...I'm a little high.....but stilll...but who knows. ..........but still....

the neck deep and long cuts

fck i have that vid somewhere. cant find it now