Imagine youre fingering Andy Sixx's asshole, when suddenly...

Imagine youre fingering Andy Sixx's asshole, when suddenly, his asshole cant take it anymore and then shoots out a giant fucking log of fucking shit followed by an endless ass explosion of diareah squirting out like a fountain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUAODdohl-8&t=14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grow up.

You grow up, bitch.
I bet you like Dani Filth you fucking fag...
Yeah haha animaterr man will really show you nay sayers and streamfags hahaha fuck you

i dont understand a single thing u are trying to convey. plz go to bed kid

can someone tell me about the story of this sad little meme?

what he's trying to convey is that wouldn't it be nice to finger andy sixx's tight tight perked up little asshole only him to let loose and shit a creamy steamy flow of diareah all over your hands and hopefully into your mouth

These threads suck.

>suck
Oh yeah they do suck alright, suck logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's tight asshole.
youtube.com/watch?v=xUAODdohl-8&t=14s

Too autistic, you should just let the dead meme go. You'll do better with a spiderman derail on a trap thread or something more fulfilling.

Souless Streamfag detected.

Okay I don't get this meme. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

i sincerely have no idea what you are talking about, have a good night user.

animaterr man is a streamfag

Come over here

I swear to god these threads are a social experiment to prove you cannot force a meme.
No matter how hard you try friendo...

Best meme

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

Do I have to imagine this every day?

LOGGED IN

Who has the long copy pasta about what it's like to have Mr. Biersacks hot, steamy, and creamy log sliding down my fucking throat.

>pic unreated

For me the ideal shit logg is firm but not hard. There are lumps of the unknowable this and that scattered here and there but they serve only as an amusement before a backdrop of smooth, earthy clay. The logg is one continuous, creamy python extending, from unfathomable depths within Sixx's sexy bowels, down nearly a foot into my eager esophagus. And a little creamy froth pooling on my chin. That is the ideal logg.

rollin for Creamdream

re-roll, gimmie dat log pls Andy

Dubs logged

throat clogged