Legs here

legs here

what's your kinks Sup Forums?

more?

>what's your kinks Sup Forums?
feet, sph, femdom, raceplay, abortion, creampies, body worship, girls aroused by men fighting, nippleplay

findom

leggings, where can I get yours?

brown skin, feet

anime girls feet
blue skin
elfs
thicc
dark skinned anime girls
bumpy areolas

girls in SS uniform. Or girls in uniform in general

Girls with nice legs wearing socks, stockings, dresses

Can I see more?

let me see an example

what kinda raceplay?

elf is fetish?

forever 21

damn, im just 1 outta 3

Hey Sabrina :)

girls with point elf ears get my dick hard fam

if hair color can be a fetish anything can be

HEY LINA I REMMEBER YOU BUT I WONT SPOIL ;)

More socks.

What's Sabrina like?

Girls with buzzcuts.

you got a point

thanks man

u like da socks bb

especially when they add a little color to the fuzz

I prefer thighs and calves, cute nipple though.

lets see some more of you

Your nipples look so suckable

Hi op.
Girls seem to mostly not mind my panties fetish. I've sniffed and fucked a few girls with my dirty fetish
Ever had any experience with dirty panties

what more would you like to see user?

I've been getting into breath play and asphyxiation lately, but it makes my face puffy

Being a guys slave on kik, even though I got a gf

I would love to strangle you with a belt while pounding that ass from behind.

Also blood play is a very niche fetish that is a pain to get new material for, but some people have hangups about permanently disfiguring their body...

Grab tit and bite lip

Spread your legs

lmao at the photo

I think I'm too much of a pussy for blood play :(

Depends entierly on if you're receiving or the one doing it, I'm always the latter because control issues and it's my fetish to watch the blood run in patterns down a naked body.

I'm also into asphyxiation, orgasm denial, bondage/forced, stretching, and rough to the point of having a fight during sex.

The last one is because of my ex who was a switch, which to her meant sex was almost always about dominating the other, so that's become a thing.

Also into unstable girls and the like.

Oh and almost forgot saliva.

Pretty much no flaws

Make webm of you slapping your tits around

oh boy reading that gave me the chills. I adore all that, especially struggle fucking. I like receiving. Bondage is really fun, I love the anticipation while you're being tied up

I've sent a guy my panties and then masturbated on skype while I watched him jerk off and sniff them and rub them all over his face and cock, that was hot. never anything in person

how does this work?

Bondage is actually pretty hard as the guy, you have to stop yourself from time to time to keep the other guessing when all you really want to do is just fuck and use them until you're completely empty.

Better ones are choking until unconscious then continue fucking them while slapping them about until they wake up.

Also I have a race fetish, I enjoy the use of clamps and a toy or their fingers, bruises are always good and so is whipping.

But keep going OP, I was going to pass out but I'll wait until you're gone, I need more pictures.

I like leggings tight bodysuits and a nice thick body but not fat

I wanna see you licking your tit while holding it up with your hand

I want to be tied up, only being able to squirm a little bit. I want my helplessness to be abused, getting groped and spanked as I whimper and moan in pleasure and pain. I want to be fucked until I scream... unless I'm gagged. I want to be a pet and a slave to my master, but most of all, a fucktoy.

oh my
I'm trying to carve all those words into my brain so I can cum to the thought of them later tonight.

I bet you'd be a lot of fun

Fuck I want to be slapped back into consciousness with a fat dick in me

Love it when a girl watches me masturbate. Had an ex who use to like it

Sharpie in the pooper

Good to know that'll be on your mind, looks like your body could use it too, tell me what you would want done to yourself? I know of asphyxiation but little else.

Also had some electric bondage, the way people squirm when wired up or expecting the shock is ecstasy, from the looks of you I'm assuming you dont moan much or if you do it's the quiet type.

More like that OP, I see your panties are off.

Present yourself to the camera

show feet

what state you in?

Spread your pussy

This is for mine. What would you do if these pictures where posted to your Facebook and everyone you knew saw them

You have this allure to you that just brings forth this animalistic urge within me to just fuck you as hard as I want. I just want to wrap my arms around your neck and pin you down as I pump my cum inside you over and over as many times as I can.

I want to tie you to the bed and just take out all my frustrations on that tight pussy

Hey...ever given a footjob? :p

You're the girl from last night. Send kik so I can fap to your videos

I think panties are a turn on like seeing a girl in sexy panties is hotter than naked, i normally just pull the panties aside and fuck with them on soooo a pic like that beautiful panties shpwing but pulled aside help me nut

Not really a fetish, but I totally wanna slap my white, big, pale and uncut dick all over a cute darker skinned girls face, enjoying the color contrast and my precum drooling all over her face.

ahhhhhh this nigga uncut go fuck a dude

I want to be on my knees in front of you, ankles tied together, thighs tied together, hands done up behind my back. i want you hour hands forcibly guiding my face into your cock, make me gag on it, make me choke and spit up all over myself. I want you to grab my face and slap me every time I try to pull back

i want you to tie me bent over to a table and make me wait in a dark room until i can feel the head of your cock squeeze in my ass

I want to be held down and slapped across the tits and face while my pussy gets so wet and I can't touch it

Do videos already

I like threesomes, and making one girl taste the other girl's pussy on my dick. Pull out of one, get the other to suck it.

where you at?

How?

Thick petite chicks

Give us a throwaway sc or kik. They are so easy to bullshit and make or idk look up how to post vids on here. I know you can. I NEED TO FAP TO YOUR VIDDDSSS

I'll fap with my gf asleep next to me if you get some vidz up

erome

You're right, me and you could have some fun, if I had my hands on you I'd make sure after I'm done you'd be left a physical and mental wreck, I would keep you bent over that table and tied down legs apart and some rope around your neck so I can hear your stifled moans and your hands trying to instinctively go to remove the rope but your helpless feeling me use your cunt and asshole how I want, your was would be bruised and bleeding after I'm done. Then once I know you're broken I'd release you but keep you blindfolded and hands tied together keeping you on your knees and waiting to be used again while you slowly lick and start to take my cock in your mouth.

Yeah I would love to use you, why haven't you spread your cunt yet? I trust your imagination for a pose.

Are you interested in electro play?

Check em fgt

OP ded. Abandon ship anons; no vids for us.

More?

I wish you'd find me tonight and make me all yours. i hope you like these pictures. i want to cum for you so bad

Barf get a fucking room you two

I wouldn't want anything else, and I do your body looks like it was made to be used and abused, do you think you'd cry? Being slapped about groped, pulled and forced to take anything I gave you.
That's another fetish of mine.

Such a small cut too I think I would have to stretch you a bit before I fucked you senseless.

Keep going.

I wish I could breh, I would even film it and post here, I guarantee her moans are extraordinary.

Post vid

feet please

I've cried before, but it's and few between. Only after something really intense, like getting slapped until I start to see dots or forced orgasms till I can't breath. if I cry during, I cry after too cause its usually after something really cathartic.

My body's yours, you could fuck it and post it anywhere.

this nigga got the baby dick

Damn girl I'd pound your wet pussy til you scream

timestamp nigger

Sure. One sec so I can find some paper and a pen. Because yaknow. I don't usually keep a pen and paper besides me when jacking off

id pound that lil ass til you scream

where are you from?

write andy is cool on another note page, with tits

Good girl, I would do more than fuck it I assure you, would you fight back? Or simply take it like a well trained fuck toy?

I wouldn't mind seeing that pretty face cry as I force it down on my cock, I also want those legs spread so I could torture your clit and spank your cunt.

And are you that easily won over? Ready to give up your body, who knows I might keep you locked up and give you the bare essentials, and have you as an object I use to cum.

Yet again keep going I want to cum while thinking about what I want to do to you.

Tell me your most perverse fantasy too.

I wish I had either small or huge, being tall and broad doesn't really do much down there.

niggaz got a baby dick lmao

Thank you!

These people kek

timestamp nigger

Best thing I can do eh

your free to go

Top kek. Nigger provides.

Stuff that beautiful panties inside your mouth, I want to see you gag on it

>gag
>9gag
go back to redit faget