Budget: $175 million[2]

>Budget: $175 million[2]
>Box office: $699.4 million[3]

Why are people calling it a flop again?

it needs to make at least 500 gorillians to break even you scrub

Give me those luscious Enchantress shushing lips.

Because they're mad as fuck

>Why are people calling it a flop again?
It still hasn't broken even when you taken marketing into account

Because DC doesn't pay off 'journalists'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE WE JUST SAW SOO SCY SQUAW AN IT WOOOOCKED

It's called expectations and estimations and despite people going to see it in droves they don't come out happy they mostly come out medium at best or dismayed at worst.

Shitty movies can make double their budget on inertia but studio heads are afraid a sequel wont bring people back out again despite it's "success."

This is why Hollywood doesn't listen to you goy autists.

implying any movie makes money according to Hollywood accounting

Movies are vehicles for products.

because it was bad

Who's calling it a flop? I'm pretty sure people were calling it shit, because it was.

Does that include post production and marketing?
I doubt it.
This movie with through how many edits and reshoots?

Is DC our guy?

It needed $1.43b to break even.

It always has been.

>I doubt it.

Based on what evidence?

He's just bein a little bitch

its a shit movie but it made money

so its not a failure

LOL THIS!

Why do you think that purge movie got 2 sequels.

Shitty movies like those are a 50/50 gamble at worse while a good movie like Kubo will almost always fail to make back its budget

>satisfied viewer: a dozen of diehard dc fans

The only thing that flopped is the Suicide Squads big sweaty balls on the critics faces

>gorillians
How many zeros is that?

>It still hasn't broken even when you taken marketing into account

Marketing was $100 million.

Plus the budget, that's $275 million. Times two (to take in the distribution split with theaters) means it broke even at $550 million. Got better figures, post a link that isn't some guesstimating faggot's blog.

Getting tired of these faggots with their MUH $800 MILLION estimates, based on Amazing Spiderman 2, which was a marketing cascade failure.

>I doubt it

>makes 400% its budget

>still somehow a flop

WEEEWWWWWW

Marvel-fags are reaching to new heights.

Jesus christ I want to fuck Cara so badly. Enchantress especially. But Cara especially too. I would lock us in a hotel room and fuck her for a goddamn week. I wouldn't let her bathe and on the fourth day she'd be riding my face.

No ones saying its a flop just that its not very good

Why do you 16 year old retards bring you nintendo vs. atari or whatever mentality here? Go have your brand wars back on Sup Forums, you fucking shitstains.

Yes it has. Take the budget and double it; anything beyond that is profit. This movie made plenty of money and I love how you marvelfags and SJWs are eternally butt hurt over this.

Because critics were butthurt at ghosbustahs being a fucking failure after hyping it up so much.

people just dont think it's very good and were expecting it to flop