This is a post about Gang Stalking

This is a post about Gang Stalking.

I am suffering.

I have been gangstalked for my entire life but I was blissfully oblivious until the head chip symptoms suddenly appeared recently. All my life I noticed strange coincidences like lots of people circling me in the street, 10+ mail trucks driving behind me on the same road, helicopters over my house at 4am. And dozens of cars of the same color sometimes. I also experienced my mom speaking like a warrior poet one day which was really odd and strange. When that happened, I was in college at the time and finished reading Beowulf. My mom is a spanish immigrant and has no idea what Beowulf was but she quoted from the book exactly. My life is full of these really weird coincidences and I never really paid attention to it.

I was younger and really a naive person. I never felt terrorized and didn't really pay attention besides thinking it was just a coincidence. (except the warrior poet thing. That was really strange). I thought it was a prank my brother set up but even he didn't know what I was studying in college at the time so there was no way he would have known to get my mom to quote Beowulf.

I am now 100% convinced my entire family has chips in their head. Some of these symptoms are shared with my little sister and my mother.

My symptoms include (all within the past 2 months)

- Smelling poop when I think bad things about the government or rich people.

- Smelling poop when I eat food or drink water. Not sure why. I have to make a very pronounced conscious effort to eat food.

- EXTREME heart pain (my little sister has the same thing. Her heart hurts so much randomly that she starts to cry). Please understand nobody in our family or entire bloodline has ever had any heart problems whatsoever until now all of a sudden. We all do now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

- Random amnesia and forgetting everything (I actually felt it as I was typing up this comment for the first time, as crazy as that sounds. Now I am reposting everywhere I can so people know this is quite real)

Also happens when I am mad about some news story that makes the government look bad. Amnesia so strong I don't even remember where I am for a second.

- Smelling good nostalgic smells when I think good things about the government (such as when I went to the fish store with my mom as a kid and had fried fish for the first time). My little sister smells lemonade when she is nice to people.

- Weird random bursts of loyalty and love for rich people and the government.

- Crazy weird violent dreams about being gang raped by my family, tortured, alien invasions ( I am a male).

- Hot sensation on my head.

- 5 extremely painful bumps on my head that I never noticed before. I had a surgery as a kid for a head injury, and I believe this is when they implanted the chips. They never hurt before 2 months ago.

- My words being jumbled as I speak sometimes, or my voice randomly cracking usually when I am talking against the government.

- My leg moving by itself in bed at least 2 times in the past month.

- Extreme bursts of emotion but not like mood swings. They are extremely intense and last only a split second and are very, very intense. Like the maximum emotion you can feel in your life but only for an instant. Like extreme anger as if everyone killed your whole family. Or maximum sadness like everyone you loved passed away. Lasts an instant a split second. They are not mood swings that stick and affect my mood, more like electric bursts through my body.

- Very repetitive, rethinking the same thoughts over and over but that has been happening for a while, maybe 6 months but I didn't really notice it until the other symptoms showed up.

- My online comments being deleted or misspelled after I type them. Even after I go back to edit them, they become misspelled again.

- My mom is having very insanely violent dreams as well as my little sister. She dreamed that an "angel" told her she is about to die a week ago. Marking the date of her death on a calendar a year from now. It is pure terror.

All of this is very recent. Please help us by letting other people know about it. This is very real and it is being done with technology. I am not religious and do not believe in demons but I do think that a bunch of psychotic subhuman monsters run the world and are using technology to try killing people who don't agree.

How much coke you done tonight?

text book schizophrenia symptoms, you lil kook.

Why did my mom quote Beowulf yet can't speak English well?

Where is the poo smell coming from when I eat food?

Not schizophrenic.

Little pig, little pig, let me in.

he's trying to force copypasta

I am sending this to everyone I can in the hopes someone takes it seriously.

I had a head surgery as a kid and my head is covered in scars. Exactly where the painful bumps are located. My mom was an illegal immigrant and had to use charity hospitals because we could not afford the real thing.

op bumping please spread the word about this horrible program funded by COINTELPRO

reaaaaaaly....
you think there is a microchip in your head? so years ago when they implanted it they had a chip so advanced it could transmit a signal and be controlled like a remote computer? is there a battery in your head to keep it powered when it's sending radio/cellular/wifi/whatever signals to whoever controls it? if you had a chip in your head it would be no different than what they put in pets. basically a glorified barcode that contains information. weak b8 m8

what is this one of those augmented reality games?

Get an mri for your head. Talk to a psychiatrist, get some meds (even if its just anti-anxiety meds).

Many people are suffering from this. It is called gang stalking.

I actually have a network of 5 chips in my head all over. It's not one. The biggest chip is on the left back side of my head. I don't know how these evil things work but if there's so many I can assume there's a battery in there somewhere.

I used a magnet and it lessened the symptoms.

I remember getting an MRI as a kid and the doctor said my scan was "abnormal" and that it contained "fragments" of something. Then he took her to the other room and I was admitted to an emergency room for a full day. I didn't know why.

They just sent me home after that.

Obviously it's powered by the electric currents put out by the body, or perhaps a ninja sneaks into OPs room at night and charges it while he sleeps?

Seriously though OP people talk about gas lighting and they usually end up missing..

By the way I was very young. This was back in 2002-2004 around there.

oh. well then it's definitely windows 2000 pentium 1. terrible system. just update to window 8 lite. it will still run on legacy hardware.

Pics

I had a break-in to my house a few months ago but I never really considered it to be remotely connected to this. Someone chipped the front wooden step with what looks like a crowbar and all the doors were unlocked when I got up in the morning.

It's weird though because I live in the middle of nowhere. I assumed it was hunters in the forest or something doing it as a drunk dare maybe? Or maybe the landlord's son breaking in? Shit, nothing really made sense. I had absolutely no reasonable explanation as to why someone would break into my random house far from the city with no valuables.

I've heard of gas lighting after my chip was activated and I started to research this 2 days ago. It seems so weird. Why would the government spend all this money breaking into people's houses just to move their objects around?

She didn't, you're just insane

It's not coming from anywhere, you're just insane

Yes schitzophrenic

You think you're important enough to be gang stalked? Why? You clearly have no secrets to share or vital info that people would like to keep hidden..

Sorry but you aren't important enough to waste taxpayers money on, and probably just crazy.

Yes she did you fucking idiot. There is no reasonable explanation to it. I thought it was a prank by my brother but it wasn't.

I know. I have no idea why. But I have said a lot of things against the government in my life.

You're a schizo my dude

whew lad, you are a paranoid schizophrenic. have fun with that.

I can promise you that there's nothing in your head. If there was you could rig a microwave to start with the door open and fry anything electrical in your head with 5 seconds of exposure.

It's not going to stop anytime soon, your handler is one of our better agents IMO.

Schizophrenia is a gradual disease. All of my symptoms started full force 2 months ago out of nowhere.

I don't have any physical stalkers like some people seem to.

I used a magnet and the intense pain stopped on the right side of my head. But it is still very intense on the left side.

Wouldn't that shit hurt your brain or something? Shit I am about to do that if that's what it takes to stop the pain on the left side of my head.

Everyone dies.

you should really watch A Beautiful Mind OP

As have I. I've gone as far as spamming revolution and demanding people rise up and kill the 1%, but I haven't been targeted by gang stalking.

Take it seriously though because if you aren't trolling it really does sound like paranoid delusions.

Quit posting now or we'll come to your house and arrest you. Stop right now before we hurt you and your family even more. Delete this thread within the next 5 minutes or we'll come for you. You'll never be safe.

Yeah I do take it seriously but the thing that really makes me think that it's artificial is the fact that it happened all at once 2 months ago. And schizos don't usually have smell symptoms. It seems like thought activated electronics of some sort. And I do have these painful bumps on my head. The left side is still really bad.

Can't you delete it?

Everyone pay attention in case it gets deleted in 5 minutes.

But it won't.

Honestly IDK about the health effects of doing that, but it would fry chips and shit.

I recommend you talk to someone and describe your worries to a therapist. Schizophrenia also is not gradual, it can spring up out of nowhere.

OP I'm signing off, but take care buddy.

Well I will try fucking anything at this point. I was going to try a home made mini EMP but who knows if that's worth the trouble. Seems like a pain in the ass to build one.

I'm going to try magnets again because it worked pretty good the first time for most of them.

We know the date you'll expire, do you?

so you basically want to fry your brain, because you think the goverment considers you so important that they stalk you? dude, i'm no doctor, but that's very likely Schizophrenia. and just because some of the symptomes arn't exactly like you would expect it, doesn't mean it's not.

watch this movie and judge for yourself:

Yes. I see your kids too.

But I'm not who you think I am. I'm just a horseman.

Go to psychiatrist, really

Wrong person.

dude, the only way to cause en EMP is by detonating a nuke. so is that your "homemade EMP"? in that case i would not be surprised if you where stalked.

If anything you should feel comforted knowing we're always with you.

Which is more likely? That unknown, unseen forces are subjecting you, of all healthy people, to a range of experiences that perfectly mirror the symptoms of schizophrenia in a textbook manner, or that instead you actually have schizophrenia and are delusional?

Having delusions that feel real to you is what being delusional is. Stop arguing with us on Sup Forums, and go to a doctor.

aaah shit, why u no grentext?

Go to a psychiatrist and be patient with them. Report all this to them. You are most likely a schizophrenic my boy, very paranoid indeed. Trust me you need professional psychological help. I love you.

Well if you count pain as delusional then sure I'm delusional. The pain is the main reason I believe I had chips in my head.

this was meant for you

As I have aspergers, I can assure you that you don't need to have all the symptoms to be diagnosed.
From all symptoms of autism (lmao), I have five, and have some symptoms not associated with spectrum.
Cheer up, go to shrink

No I mean I have symptoms that schizophrenics don't have. And this all extends to my family. All within 2 months time.

pain can be illusional. everything can, all you see, hear and feel is just raw input data processed by your brain. if your brain has issues, then all this data can be flawed. GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST!

Maybe the pain is something else. Maybe it's psychosomatic. Maybe it's a tumor causing the symptoms of schizophrenia, who knows. The point is you need medical attention sooner rather than later.

It logically seems unlikely to be a psychological problem.

It is a physical problem. I can feel the pain when I push against the chip.

So do I have symptoms that are not associated with aspergers. That's not a marker for all psychiatric diseases.
Make a appointment with psychiatrist.

As for rest of familly members, mostly it's your mind playing you.

Thread noted, we'll be less conspicuous in the future. Please step outside your front door, we will be there shortly.

I might believe that it's a tumor or maybe some piece of debris maybe but it's a physical thing I can feel with my fingers.

Your brain regurgitated the texts from the story with her voice in your head. That is part of the disorder. My uncle would scream at nothing for hours every day, telling people that weren't there to shut up and beg them to not hurt him. You gotta get the meds, dude

lel 1v1 me

>No I mean I have symptoms that schizophrenics don't have

Maybe you have something else as well. Or maybe you're mistaken. Go to outpatients and find out.

You're still at the point where you could/can intellectually grasp that something is amiss if you just listen to the rational advice being offered here; you need to get help before you lose that ability.

No dude you are misunderstanding. She actually did it with her mouth. I heard the words from her as she spoke. It was fucking weird but I automatically assumed prank.

My brother didn't know about it.

It still weirds me out to this day.

look OP, if it really extends to your family and is not just in your mind, then you really should go and see a doctor. maybe your home is contaminated with some posion or shit. but i can garantee you with 99.9% accuracy that it is not the goverment as much as i dislike it myself.

but as i said, if you think your whole family has health issues, you should go and see a doctor instead of blaming the goverment while you all slowely die. for exampe funghi can cause this stuff you describe. GO TO A DOCTOR, anyway, just seek help OP. you made the fisrt step by sharing this, now listen to the voice of reason and go and seek profesional help

I believe you son, I don't think it's schizophrenia. Look up Miles Johnston, he has a YouTube channel. There is a guy who has cybernetic implants giving a talk, he has X-rays and other evidence.

Dunno where do you live, but go to GP and ask him for head scan ( mri or catscan) then you'll know if you have a tumor or nothing in your head.
Plain and simple

I don't know of any disease where you smell poop when you are angry about the government. That shit is fucking weird.

I don't live in the same house as them though.

I had one headscan as a kid and the doctor found fragments but I never saw the mri or heard anything about it after that.

Dude, I have temporal lobe seizures that make it seem as though I've lived through moments before; total vivid intense no-fooling deja vu. It's an illusion caused by a brain malfunction. It's not really. Neither is what's happening to you. You need to get checked out by a professional sooner than later.

So me and my entire family are having frontal lobe seizures at the same time within the span of 2 months?

If ya have monies, go privately to health facility, where you never been and get a head scan ( in my country/europe) its bout 150usd ( including CD with actuall image and neurologists description ) .

In my country it's about $10,000. Yeah, MURRICA, right?

Have you spoken about this with your family? Do they agree with you that something strange is affecting all of you at once? Do they describe their own circumstances in the same way you've described them here? Or is it possible you are projecting your experience and delusions out into the world like with what happens to people with schizophrenia?

hi hi HI Hello HELLO HI hi there
its me its me hello there its me I am chippy I am the chip. You really shouldn't be here here here you shouldn't but ok. Be careful be careful I say watch out watch out. I am outside now outside stop posting I say we don't want others knowing its me its me chippy the chip. Just go to sleep now ro ew lliw emoc edisni.

>There is no reasonable explanation

There is. It's called you're mentally ill and imagined it, but you're too retarded to be able to separate dreams from reality. You're just in serious denial. Go to a shrink or something you schitofag

Shieeet nigga, that's a robbery in a broad daylight

Yes my little sister says she smells poop when she's angry and lemonade when she's being nice. That was before I mentioned anything to her.

My mom is having vicious nightmares out of nowhere around the same time I started to.

everyone who replies to the post above makes chippy take one step close to going inside op's house

Hey, do you have medical insurance?

You sound like an asshat bro. This is real. What if it was happening to you?

No man.

Then you're screwed.
Wtf is wrong with US, basic healthcare should be available to any citizen.

Yeah and they fucking play mind experiments on their own people with tax dollars what the fuck is that shit.

If it was happening to me and I asked advice and numerous people told me to get help I'd probably get fucking help because I'm not an idiot. Seriously. For your own good you owe it to yourself to explore all possible options in this situation and the most plausible option is that there's something wrong with you mentally. Literally all the symptoms are there. Get help so that you can start to lead a normal life and you will feel a million times better with clarity without the paranoia

Why don't you call your mother/sister right now, and sit down and read back what you wrote above to them, and see how they react. Tell them you're having a discussion online about whether your experiences really are the result of shady forces threatening you, or are more likely the result of a mental illness. Ask them what they think you should do.

You could also call a hospital or something to speak with a dispatcher who knows how to handle these kinds of cases. Trust me, they've seen worse cases than yours.

Has the thought that maybe your mother just fucking knew and studied Beowulf to learn english, i's literally the most famous poem in english isn't it?

>Where is the poo smell coming from when I eat food?

Does it happen everywhere? If so, your mind.

Lel.

I'll tell you that:
a) you're mentally ill
b) you and your family's constantly poisioned with some compound, it can be building, water supply, food, house pets, etc.

Seriously think about how much time and man power would have to go in to gang stalking. You think the government is what, afraid of you? They think you're dangerous? You're delusional if you think you're even a blip on any radar.

>>Where is the poo smell coming from when I eat food?
>Does it happen everywhere? If so, your mind.

Yeah I'm not sure why the natural conclusion here isn't "Wait, something's going on in my brain that isn't usual."

Forgot to type,
Its either a or b.
Plain simple

Hi there hello hhey hi stop telling them please i told you to stop you really should i say im hippy the chip. They cannot see me just you just you and me be quiet or i will visit your sisters room and tell her your secret

Think how much time and manpower went into MK Ultra.

All of us at once at around the same time is a little weird though, don't you think?

I really loved your blue shirt yesterday.

Check'em
>faggot

this thread is epic. it's scaring the shit out of me. don't stop please. screen capping everything.

Bumping for interest

Hey OP. I am an actual real life medical Dr. I specialise in cardio surgery now but dabbled in cognitive disorders earlier in my career. It would be impossible to diagnose anything without a thorough examination but I can tell you this.... The anxiety you are feeling will increase the severity of any headaches and other symptoms. This will in turn increase your anxiety which may lead to seizures and possible hallucinations. Your symptoms could mean you are suffering from full on schizophrenic delusions or something as simple as stress related cognitive blips. If you want the pain to stop you have only one option - seek medical advice. The only reason you wouldn't do this is ......if deep down you know you are having some kind of episode and your brain wants to keep the delusion going. Be logical and honest with yourself. Hope it all works out for you.

X

MK Ultra wasn't for one single faggot

you see you see i told you you see you wore the blue shirt i told you they would come and now they are here its me its chippy ESOUH EHT EDISNI WON MA I

youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U

Schizophrenia. Classic schizophrenia. Go give a psychiatrist a call. Get on neuroleptics. It will take about two months of taking them every day, until all your symptoms stop and you return back to sanity.
It should be worth it though, no? At this point, what do you got to loose anyways? Do yourself a favor, and give a psychiatrist a call, today.

>Uses MK Ultra as justification to thinking the government would spend almost millions of dollars watching after one single person and his probably Mexican poop smelling household

Yeah dude go see a fucking therapist. The wiring in your brain is absolutely fucked. That or hit your reset button. Yankee Doodle dandy pull the plug and kys

>All of us at once at around the same time is a little weird though, don't you think?

Like I said, call your family, read what you posted here, and see if they agree with your characterization of what's happening to you. Or call a hospital and see what they say. Hell, I almost think you should call 911, because this will get worse before it gets better. You need help.

Again, the point is that the things you are describing are textbook delusions known to be caused by things like schizophrenia. It may not be that alone--it's often comorbid with other illnesses--but you need to appreciate that you probably aren't smarter than everyone else and uniquely perceptive in your insights into what's going on. It is much more likely that you are ill, isn't it?