I have concerns about this new Thor movie

I have concerns about this new Thor movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPNBKT6JLSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His legs are confusing me.

>tom dates Taylor swift
>in running for new bond
>Daniel Craig gets giant offer to come back
>tom and Taylor break up almost immediately

taylor was toms beard?

he actually thinks people believe he is straight.

He looks like a real numale anyways who fucking cares?

>this faggot was almost your new bond
Would rather have gone with the gatekeeper nigger tbqh

he probably is. an actual gay would never even joke about being gay for fear of people discovering the truth.

obviously. even in 2016 nobody is going to buy an openly gay james bond sleeping with a different girl every 10 minutes.

>numale

That's an odd way of saying British

Are you suggesting that British people are a bunch of cowardly pussies?

Good grief, is that real?
That can't be real. How could the formerly world dominating British Empire be so completely ... fucked.

Yeah it's real. Guy literally shit his pants because he found a bullet. I have more "brits are pussies" /k/ related images if you want them

Shit, good thing he didn't find a bicycle tire, then there would be REAL trouble

>Odin confirmed alive and on Earth; Fenrir not even in the movie titled Ragnarok
>Black Valkyrie love interest; Jane swept under the rug
>Hulk for no reason

Eat a bag of dicks, Marvel.

>go to London Olympics in 2012
>before track and field even PSA comes on demanding that all in attendance face Mecca for pre race prayer
>being a good American Catholic I refuse to bow before the English heathen deity known as Muhammad
>get arrested and have my hotel room searched
>a toothbrush is found
>the British not know what a toothbrush is assume it is a wizard wand
>get put on a train to Azkaban
>train doesn't go anywhere, just crashes off a cliff into the ocean
>use my superior American genetics and swim back home

actually that is a photoshop pic of a cosplayer girl with the face of loki. But yes, no matter how hot and big dick he has, he is utterly gay.

It's directed by this guy, it'll be fine

Did he do that Thor short on youtube?
youtube.com/watch?v=bPNBKT6JLSU
it seemed like him. Honestly id unironically love an avengers like that. Break up the feel of these cartoony heroes; make em look like real people.. then id even care more when they get into big fights again. After all the action i kinda just want to hang out with the characters and see them not swinging fists. Thor is my fav for that cuz hes the most awkward in a real setting.

ya know i feel legit bad for them. He got a pretty and adventurous girl, but kept getting hounded by the pap more than usual and asked about it every interview. Who he puts his dick in isnt anyone's business and thats probably what stressed them to the point of breaking up. Shit.. imagine landing someone like taylor when looking as average as he does and losing it cuz other people are nosey shits.

You're a retard. he's fucking gay you stupid cunt.

please cite hard evidence of him inside another man and telling the cam that he could never enjoy a woman

yea hes a real cock smoking faggot
jealous much?

>i think you mean "man inside him"

>just a bullet
>a fucking .22 of all goddamned things
>calling the police

Ho-lee shit.

lmfao he's gay as fuck. he loves the cock and no amount of staged photos will fool anyone with half a brain. I'm sorry you're in denial about your faggot hero

Are bullets illegal in Britanistan?

even thinking about them is

Is this TayTay? How's it going, girl?
Ripped out and eaten any more hearts, lately?

It's amazing how, the second they remove Thor from the flashy setting, that he just turns into Chris Hemsworth pretending to be Thor.

Is Chris Hemsworth just a shit actor and I'm distracted by the setting, or is it a psychological thing where I can't see him as the character unless he's in the environment tailored for that character?

>dude all actors are gay lmao
You sound like that kid in highschool who always talks a load of shit and people just nod along out of politeness

>Loki went balls deep into tay-tay and you've never even kissed a girl

Did I say all actors are gay? No, I said hiddleston is.

He's pretty shit but he has the looks and charisma

Sausage Party fucking sucked

The unique cock count for her lips is probably higher than some ugly teen prostitute.

What's wrong with being gay, you homophobe?

Pls post

You have no evidence.

>imagine landing someone like taylor

Imagine breaking your pelvis while trying to take her from behind.

Haha no. Taylor is a lesbian. That's how she can keep having fake heterosexual relationships for publicity without a single slip up. Because she's munching all the minges in your Wooo Girl Power squad

>le hiddleston is a fag mewmew

Really??

I only said he was gay not if it's good or bad.
It doesn't matter to me if you choose to believe he's straight.

[citation required]

Why did you choose to believe he is gay then?

Dude really pulled out all the stops.

How do you impress a girl who has everything and can get anything she wants?

>girl hangs out with girls
>ZOMG WHATTA LESBO
>girl hangs out with dudes
>ZOMG WHATTA SLUT

Why? It's going to be planet hulk which is awesome.

It's going to be faggot hulk by the look of it.

Nah he impregnates some bald space bitch with his monster cock, it's great. I wonder if his jizz is green haha.

Not gay enough for you, user?

Yes, please do.