What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/chloe-grace-moretz-ive-pulled-the-plug-on-hollywood/news-story/8b6b5a127ec6c317e117c91a31a50e64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shes a literal who but autists on certain image boards insists on posting her

>you will never fuck her strong throat with your AWC

Is that image shooped?

What did she mean by this?

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/chloe-grace-moretz-ive-pulled-the-plug-on-hollywood/news-story/8b6b5a127ec6c317e117c91a31a50e64

No, dumbass

I wish I had hair that thick.

implying that she had multiple movies on her slate when all she really had was the shitty live action remake of the little mermaid

Pedro woman-shamed her into quitting acting.

>The 19-year-old Bad Neighbours 2 star, who recently broke up with boyfriend Brooklyn Beckham
Chloe's back on the menu, boys!

Dem sex lips tho to be fair

There's a political angle to this, I'm sure. She's probably financing some feminist bullshit movie because Hilary inspired her or something.

Bitch needs to get work now, she has little to no acting ability, she's just getting fatter and older

Chl*ë please. You're embarassing yourself AS USUAL HAHAHAHAHHAAHAA

don't tell me you wouldn't

The rumor going around is that Universal wanted to drop her from TLM, but she blew her lid and said she would claim that they were sexist about her body on set (she seems very insecure about her shoulders in particular) if they tried it. Over the past few months, they worked out that she was going to "take a break" from acting, while Universal is supposedly letting the project die OR NBC have also discussed working with Disney on a live action version featuring Francesca Capaldi...writers from Frozen would be on board, apparently Capaldi can sing so it would be a part musicial ala Frozen

now that shes single id love to be her personnel pusy licker!

If they're smart they'll drop her and cast someone else because besides the football player body, she's boxoffice poised in general.

>I AM GROOT

>So thicc

She still looks okay now, but in another five years she will look like shit if she stays on her current course. People are so sensitive about body shaming that they'd rather ignore the problem than do something about it.

There is literally no excuse for a celebrity to not be in at least good shape. For one, it's their job. Also, they have essentially unlimited resources and time for exercise and eating healthy.

WTF is this phoyoshop

looks like elephantiasis 2me

>fourth wave feminist
>tattoos and piercings
>literally wears he daddy issues on her skin
>raised by a single mom and a gay brother
>entitled
>has never had to work a day in her life
>essentially the American version of a princess
>hot face weird body
>the fattest vagina in the Western hemisphere
>wants to be politically active but not politically aware
>double digit IQ
>dropped out of school at 12 to act so literally couldn't solve an algebra problem to save her life
>hangs out with niggers for social justice points

She's an Islanders fan, literally retarded

T
H
I
C
C

I love her curves. I hope she will get fully nude some day

What gives you the courage to go on the internet and be stupid?

>using algebra outside of school

Fucking lies

Why the dunning kreuger effect, of course!

Alcohol mostly

I'm wearing that jersey right now, user!

What page is that?

>a fucking leaf

NB here

sexy arches and toes

embarrassing

>le named phenomenon
Get fucked, cunt.