How much coke should I do first time?

How much coke should I do first time?
I'm 6'1" and 195lbs if that helps.

You should start with Pepsi

I'm actuall a dr pepper man.

bout tree fiddy grams.

like all of it dude

half gram should be good. $40-50

Coke is garbage, do a real drug like mdma cut with meth.

Then why are you trying coke, you tard.

Coke is a very strong drug, user. Just be sure to be around people you trust when you do it, and be safe. Try not to drink. You will do stupid shit.

No matter how much you buy you're going to sniff it all. So it's really a question of how much do you want to spend on it.

Ok, user. I love you

Coke isn't a strong drug. Wtf thought summer was over?

a line every 15

also, your dick will be ded

Coke effects everyone differently. Make sure to eat before you start doing lines, and pace yourself.
See how you feel after 1 or 2 lines, it will taste like shit. After your done, you may get a nose drip. Just clean out your nose with wet paper towel and blow ya nose.
Have fun and do drugs safe

nu ive fucked many whores off coke, it makes you feel invincible

This, this. Harm reduction is important. Stay safe user, and remember that you will LOVE coke, so be careful what you do with it and don't mix other drugs with it.

lucky you, kills my dick

You'll be fine on a gram, pace yourself do small bumps and just gauge how strong the cocaine is.

manlet

Get about 3 grams and a bottle a cognac and a hooker

Honestly you are a bitch. Ht and Wt for a few lines is beta. Don't be a hero and blow an eightball, drink beer and don't plan on fucking. If you got good product enjoy one hell of a night, but hate life when you run out and try to sleep off a coke high.

That's when a few momma's little helpers come in extremely handy

Jus do what feels good.. One.. Ten... As long as you're OK. All good baby

Honestly you are a bitch you little faggot shit fucker. I'll fucking kill you you stupid worm

Le summer fag même xDDDD

So you can throw up the food you ate. It's coke. Basic white bitches do it by the kilos. All will happen is you'll be able to drink a shit ton of booze and feel fine, mouth will numb up and you won't sleep till sunrise.

lol , not good advice for a first time. dont get more then a Gram the first time

In 3 months time you'll be out sucking dick for a fix op, Cocains a helluva drug

All of it.

Bro I was fucking a fine piece of ass and her friend at the time, it took sheer will after constructing the finer plots of Wolves of Wall Street to bust a nut with coke dick. Fucking Skaggs on coke is pointless... just find some rando to talk about geopolitics for six hours and enjoy the heightened sense of reality.

Shoot it

Buy 1 Gram and do 0.25 lines every 2 hours or when you feel that you're going down.

Prepare to do nothing on the next day because you won't be able to sleep

Maniac pop a dick pill you're sorted

Honestly do it once and never again, you will crave a another bump ten mins into the first hit If it's good coke, you can quite easily blow a shit ton of cash on coke in one night /day.
My last 2day binge cost me £300.
Total waste of money and time

I'm taking by your response pussy for you is a lot like the Loch Ness monster.

You'll be horny as fuck sweating like Pavarotti in a cake shop wanking yourself senseless with only a puff a steam coming out you're cock

You're clueless , I've passed on my DNA yours is still matted to a crusty sock under your bed ya tosspot lol

Op the dong licker is trying Coke so he is going to do stupid shit no matter what.

From a beta that thinks coke is a drug to do before fucking. You do realize it's people like you that warrant "caution this beverage can cause severe burns" on a cup of coffee right? I'm not saying you should kill yourself but if you were curious....

Listen to yourself small balls, if I talked utter shit like your good self I'd seriously consider it

It's been fun, but honestly it really hasn't. Just trying to help OP in his trials and tribulations. You on the other hand know jack about shit, so respectively, good day to you and consider Reddit for your future bullshit endeavors.

Remember don't do coke after filling the pringles the ith chopped liver and gluing a few hairs around the rim...... it won't fuck itself you know

Aight OP lemme run you through this

First off ya coke should be flaky, shiny and chunky, not just straight powder rub a small amount between your fingers, if it dissolves into an oily transparent like shit its decent, if it still powder it's cut, Keep in mind all street coke is cut with something.

Crush ya coke up and cut it with a credit card or something into lines, your lines should be the size of a matchstick, cut ya matchstick line in half and roll up a note or get a straw (waaaaay less germy) and rack a line up each nostril, you don't need to inhale hard like they do in Movies and TV that's just a complete waste.

Just be careful OP, Coke is fun but really bad for your heart and it can be tricky, once you peak you'll start feeling like your coming down and that you wanna do more coke, ignore it. Obviously it's not bad to snort another line or two but if you keep caving into that voice you're going to become addicted.

I strongly recommend you flip through erowid and the psychonaut wiki and read up. Only you know what the best dosage for yourself is.

You should take 1 gram of cocaine measure it up in 10 equally sized portions take one line, thats what you start with. no matter how fat or skinny you are you take 1 miligram. the worst thing is if you overdose and your high gets ruined. might as well start in small doses and find out what works for you. you can always take a little more, there is a fine line between enough and too much.

lol

Bump

Gawd dammit Loch Ness monster always asking me for tree fiddy

probably the most accurate thing I have ever seen in Sup Forums

0.00 gram

Unless you're a middle aged or fat as fucking fuck fuck, you ain't gonna overdose on blow. If your ass is willing to spend damn near $200 for an 8 your first time to do the shit, wether you do it all or not, your heart isn't gonna pop or some crazy shit. It's fucking coke. Look how long macho man, Rick James or David Bowie stayed living. You won't have to worry about that shut until you're past the 60 years old mark. That said even Gary Busey is still alive and fine, mike Tyson and Steve o are still alive and well. Shits not gonna kill you 1st go unless you take a damn brick to the face. All these fucks are pussies. It's cocaine, it isn't shit. If you get attached to doing it all the time, as long as you can afford the shit and pay all your bills at the same time, fuck it. it's not the most entertaining of drugs, but it is a fun drug, and you are able to chug booze like the texas rattle snake while using it. As long as you aren't being evicted or sucking a dick for a 20 rock, fuck it. Handle your shit get as high as you wanna. If you die at 60 why give a fuck. Rate we're on we're all dead within the decade.

that is actually a real solid advice.

None. Why even contemplate such a stupid move?

one line is like none line, and two are just the beginning

How addictive is coke? I want to try it but im not looking to become a junky

For a newbie it is and if the coke is good. you can share an 8 ball between 3 people if you cut that shit right

One half to one gram.

^^^That

Think about how sex is a natural human drive/motivating feature of your psychology.

Coke becomes like that after like one solid night.

Always set a limit of how close you do it. Maybe once a year ,every 3- 6 month what ever works for you, but also doesn't get you too addicted .

Same here man, shit sucks

I got a fat ass 40 earlier, and then I called my boy ben and told him wtf the last shit he sold my cousin was horrible and she passed out and then he said come thru I got u on a 60 my bad.

Almost done tho

Damnqauds and no one cares