Ausfags, how are we all this saturday evening??

Ausfags, how are we all this saturday evening??

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinrichardsphotoalbums.yolasite.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cold

It's Saturday night and I'm just watching some TV.

Tell me about it! Windy AF too! At least in brissy it is.

Bored/Cold/Horny. The usual.

Fair enough. Got anything planned for tomorrow?

i live in between the mountains and the beach and its windy af here

apparently its 12 degrees but it legitimately feels more like 5

Most likely vidya with friends and chillin'. Yourself?

I live near the beach and it's crazy windy. 17 here.

I might catch up with my dad. Haven't seen him for a couple of weeks. What games do you play?

Looking for something new to play. Everybody is waiting for Destiny 2 and in the meantime it's just killing time.

only game ive actually been looking forward to all year besides pubg

Yeah it looks fun, will be sure to get many many hours out of it!

Sounds pretty chilled. I haven't played games for a few years, maybe since 2012 or 2013? I mainly played COD-BO and Just Cause 2 as a social thing with dudes at school and extended fam, but then lost interest and couldn't get back into games...

PUBG looks so good, but I'd probably enjoy its more just watching people play it rather than playing myself.

Just Cause 2 was pretty fun also. Never got around to trying 3 though.. I probably should at some point.

It was great. I had so many hours in that game. I had hundreds of clips saved from my PS3 of stunts and crashed and other cool stuff, I've probably got them on a USB stick somewhere...

I wish the multiplayer mod had of been a thing when i was really into it. Looked fun as fuck.

my only complaint is that much like csgo, i cant watch or listen to anything while playing as audio is so important in that game

probably a major reason as too why im looking forward to destiny 2

Me too. My cousin and I were planning for it massively, we created a name for our crew and planned out all the stunts we were gonna do (with diagrams!!!) and then we realised that it was only for PC lol

Sitting round waiting for the footy

Good point, from what I've seen you have to be pretty serious about it if you wanna get that chicken dinner.

lol. pc master race! :P

Anyways, bf just logged off so im gonna go crash. have a good one!

What team do you root for?

Hey cunts. Oldfag from Tassie.
Drinking goon from a fancy wine glass while browsing Sup Forums....thats how fucking sophisticated I am !
Bracing myself to make a phone call to break it off with recent foray into finding sex love and happiness..Nope not found.

You too. Have a good weekend!

Sounds good mate. Gotta get some liquid courage into ya! Who are ya calling?

>Drinking goon
Same

Must suck to be you. 09:46 am Saturday morning here - the whole weekend lies ahead, yet yours is half over

Yeah, but it will be Friday night here, when you've still got the whole day left!! :D

>the whole weekend lies ahead
Wagie located. I'm glad you need to make the most of your designated free time huehuehuehue :-)

What are you guys up to tomorrow?
I'm going shopping with my sister and getting dumplings, then probably gonna play Skyrim when I get home.

A good point, well made.

I think they call people like you Bogans?

Maybe catch up with my dad or go to the Ekka, I didn't wanna go to the Ekka coz I might get sick, but I'm already sick lol. Sounds like you've got a pretty chilled Sunday!

Dude how am I a bogan?
I dress well, well mannered, currently studying at uni, and reasonably well off.

Nothing bogan about dumplings!

>I think they call people like you Bogans?
*I think people call people like you faggots?
Fixed it 4 u

$14.99 gotta make it mine.

Kek mines a nice Chardonnay for $10.00

Texas represent, still going strong into Saturday morning

What state are we from? I'm brissy

Thats pronounced Kard OH Nay.....You bunch of shunts.

Checked

Ah, I realise the problem. Somehow (I know not how) I linked to the wrong post. Let me correct the situation.

Apologies to you, Sir. Enjoy your outing to the local emporiums with your sibling. I hope the sweetmeats you intend to purchase there are both satisfying and delicious.

You, Sir, appear to be a Bogan, if that is the correct term for a "useless waste of space" (although I believe space is not something Australia is short of)

Met her 6 weeks ago.
Seven years older, desperate and dateless. Some common interests and a genuinely nice person. Just not suitable for long term commitment......and as I have disappointingly found out an absolute corpse to root. Had several goes at it and she even squirts, or maybe thats incontinence. At our age its a toss of the coin. So yeah lousy in bed and has dogs she refers to as "Fur babies". Deal breakers right there.

>replies to both of my posts calling me a bogan in both

NZ has better looking girls

sorry lads

We need some aussie puss up in this thread.

Baaaaaaaaahahahahhaaha

Well, all I can say is serendipity is clearly guiding my hand in this vale of anonymity, and if the cap fits.....

Time to start my weekend, so I'll bid you good day. Oh.....wait

Trips of truth.

You may do, but the problem is that they've all got a kiwi accent! Hahaha.

C ya fag

Fucking shit weather in Melbz today
3031 represent

Its a quote from a TV show you retard

5012 had a lemonade and a milk
feelsbadman

That sucks mate. If a chick calls a dog 'fur baby' that's enough grounds to break up there and then. Good luck mate, at least you've got some kind of puss

Brisbane model

onward and upward but not going sideways.
I tell you its a tough gig dating in Tasmania. Truth. Every cunt knows everyone.
Last twelve months have been atrocious.

Ex Sydneyfag/penrith here, taking the KTM out tomorrow hitting some hillclimbs - Cairnsfag QLD

I bet. Not envious.

Body good.
Face not so good

Fuck yeah. Nothing like some wheels and a motor! Good on ya.

Yeah she gets up and goes!

Agree. Although this is a bad pic. But it's the only chick I kinda know irl that I've seen nudes of, so you've gotta take what you can get.

Braaapp braapp. Nice!

One, it's fucking cold.

Two, fuck the cold. There are several pubs in this area I could hit for a drink, but I know it'll be shit because no one will be there and I'll have to walk there in the fucking cold.

How do people actually live in countries where it snows half the year?

Yeah nah yeah nah m8

Cheers man, just serviced the slut, $650 later just in parts, lucky im a tech!

Fuck yeah. Preach to the choir. 25-35 degrees would be ideal all year round.

CR500.
Honda Made a little bit of noise last week that it may make a comeback next year.
Cant get over the current prices of the old ones

Boys toys are such a money pit lol! But they're fun!

Those 500cc hondas are off chops, I'm a hondafag but couldn't turn the KTM down. Owned a CB400 hyper vtec for 2 years, so quick for a learner legal!

fuck off you fags

$5200 for a bike 7 years old, only 3000kms and 65 hours but so worth it tbh

Sorry mate, the only thing between your knees is a prostate massager :(

Loooove two strokes.
I built Bucket racers for a while. this is one of them above. My images have been raped from forums and posted all over blogs....not sure if flattered or feel robbed.
Google KH100 and I'm all over it. I still get messages from around the world on how to build them. My response? get fucked

Nice man, love the naked/cafe look

If you're good at something, don't give away your secrets!!! I've had pictures I've taken, ripped off on social media and shit and I feel the same way, but I don't care anymore lol. I don't know much about bikes but what's the difference between cafe racer and bucket racer?

>cafe look
>cafe
Fuck you

its a class of racing that goes back to the 80's. Run what you brung.
old commuter bikes that were never meant to be raced. Basic rules. No cash. unfortunately it got muddied and rules changed. they got expensive and the class died.
Google Bucket racers.

This one is heavily changed from original and runs Yamaha Go kart internals - crank, rod, piston. Ported and decked. 28mm flatslide. extensive changes to rotary disc intake to alter intake timing. Electronic ignition.

Not cheap. but shitloads of fun. weighs about 65kg the seat height is knee high and good for about 140kmh. Around about 28hp which is up from the factory 9!
Go Kart on 2 wheels

You know that style is known as "café racer" right? Or are you like 12 years old?

That's heaps sick. I bet you'd be shitting yourself when you're at 140! That's cool. Thanks for the info.

Give him some credit, he's at least 14.

Oh. Woops. LOL

I built several. Used to travel Victoria for work and scoured all the country wreckers for bits.
Its amazing these pics are still on the web...digital trail of my life.

ive got a big fuckin headache

Awesome mate! I have a family friend who went to all the country wreckers in the 80/90s for his job, all the good shit he probably saw but didn't know what he was looking at, kills me!

Aussies, come here too:
The boy is australian and english

He tucks his dick really well

Got any more pics of her?

So I'm the oldfag posting up pics of my old bucket racers.

Who are you cunts?
What fills your week?

Work
Life?
Hobbies?

Do we know each other?

Me.
Divorced last year and moved to Tasmania from Vic. Now live an hour south of Hobart in a speccy place on the water with no neighbours.
I work on the Water either crayfishing or in Salmon farming.
Still love Motorbikes.
Hobbies include, chasing pussy and chasing pussy..

dronking alcoholand pissing into bottle in room and playing games telling people on internet to kkill themselves having fun you guys?

sinkin tinnies here

yeah yeah nah yeah

I do actually. I have about a half dozen ones where you see as much as you do here. And then a whole heap in lingerie. Check out IWS Photograohics on facey and kevinrichardsphotoalbums.yolasite.com

Absolutely nothing because my friends are boring fucks and there's nothing fun to do alone.

Does somebody from VIC south east suburbs want to meet up or something.

Cowboys

I fucking hate winter.

Without winter there can be no summer.
Buddha