Suicidal user here...

Suicidal user here, if I take a shit ton of PM's will I just fall asleep and die or will I wake up first to experience liver failure first?

Other urls found in this thread:

verywell.com/mental-illnesses-serve-us-military-3973352
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101899282
goarmy.com/locate-a-recruiter.html.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if PM is paracetamol, you will not fal asleep.
in fact you wont feel anything untill after a week or so when you will experience exctutiating pain and turn yellow because your liver is destroyed and all your other organs will start failing. effective but very painful

Also , don't do it, please seek help, someone to talk to.

t. someone whos brother hung himself

I took sleeping pills. Puked them all out and was very dizzy. Parents rushed me to a doc. He had no idea. I got back home. Nobody found out. I'm glad I didn't die. My parents are such good people. I'm shocked at what I nearly did to them.

The problem with suicide is that you don't live to regret it. But if you choose to live, you might very likely regret ever wanting to die. Don't fuck with your liver.

No like over the counter pain reliever/night time sleep aids. I just wanna die. Will I suffer this way? I had to sell my gun.

Please dont do it.

Why do you want to die? Tell us about your situation

C'mon bro don't do it, fucking terrible thing. Be strong.

I mean I have a double barrel shotgun but I don't wanna completely ruin my face and my family's well being when I'm gone

pls dont do it

Is there any reason you don't borrow a gun? Go to a shooting range that provides you with one and off yourself once they hand it to you? Also guns aren't expensive you could pretty easily get a minimum wage job for like a week and then take your least favorite coworker with you
>or seek help

Go for a guaranteed solution if you must. Pills is like a cry for help because you'll be in hospital.

Ive taken 30 of them once and it made me sicker than going through opoid withdraw. Seek some help, there is a reason why you want to be numb and it needs to be fixed. youcannotbereplaced .com
yourockfoundation .org
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline — 8002738255

OP, don't do it.

There was a paramedic that answered this once. Said he'd seen hundreds of suicide attempts by pills in his career. Saw zero success stories, every one of them lived in agony for at least a little bit.
He even talked about failed gun suicides, etc.

Apparently, killing yourself is harden than it seems. Don't do it, user.

I tried sleeping pills 20 years ago. Glad it didn't work. Things get better when you get the right meds. You need help.

You can't really OD on those. You'll have liver failure which is painful.

call a therapist,

You selfish motherfucker. Do You think that you are the only one that matters? You put your bitchy self and your fucking emotions above the feelings of others that need you and care for you? You fucking worm. You're a disgrace to people with real problems. The people who have committed suicide are laughing at you from their graves for being too useless to live and to cowardice to die.

You're suicidal, why give a fuck. Pussy. Erotic asphyxiate yourself or blow your head off. You dramatic fuck.

It isn't the 50s where sleep meds had barbiturates in them. Taking more OTC sleep meds doesn't make you sleep more. That's not how medicine typically works. Once the receptors for whatever a chemical is meant to do all fill up, taking more won't increase the effects. They can start trying to jam themselves into other receptors and then you get side effects.

If you chug a bottle of PM you'll end up in an awful psychosis, likely have hallucinations and probably won't be able to sleep for a while. Then eventually, if there is aspirin or ibuprofen in it, you'll end up in crippling pain for several days, wishing you were dead but unable to move.

Well my father and grandfather shot themselves within two weeks of each other, my father was army veteran gulf war, found out my mom(who is now literally insane) cheated on him with a drunk who I had to live with for years after he died, now living with drunk friend of his who thus married my insane mother who hates me cus I remind her of my father, and I constantly fight him cus he beats my mom and bullies me. Have two scars on chin and three on lip from fighting my mom's alcoholic boyfriends. I want to die.

Not for everyone. Pills won't make you change your ways.

Just go to the sporting goods section and buy the Chester and Chris Cornell starter kits.

OP here, I've had my stomach pumped before by suicidal overdose. But goddamnit im desperate and am so close to sitting on the train tracks if this isn't an option

Sounds like you just need to get out of a toxic family situation. Are you over 18? Do you have any money/valuables? Have you graduated high school? Any job prospects?

most likely wont die in sleep, youll wake up and be in pain until you die.
There's no painful ways to die, just quicker ways.

OP here as well in case you couldn't figure that out

>toxic family situation. Are you over 18? Do you have any money/valuables? Have you graduated high school? Any job prospects?
>>>
> Anonymous 08/19/17(Sat)01:44:02 No.742553932 ▶
>File: NSPL_Logo.jpg (108 KB, 672x739)
> (OP)
>most likely wont die in sleep, youll wake up and be in pain until you die.
>There's no painful ways to die, just quicker ways.
Painless*

I have been on 4 different anti-depressants, finally found one that works. It is worth it to keep trying.

Which ones? I'm not sure mines working

I don't think any pill can make someone stop being a useless sack of shit.

Dude not to sound like a dick but get on with your life. Got caught twice trying to kill myself. Move on for the better. Also to avoid a White Knight fight, film it if and post if you do kill yourself

No job
Couldn't graduate because I was forced to move when I was 18 and no one would pay for ged.

I'd shoot that alcoholic fucker first

Excuses, you really don't want to fix your life. I was homeless half my life and now I'm ok

You've got forever to be dead. Just stick out what life you have. Why not? You're gonna be fine. Just go get some help from a professional. You'll feel better about life eventually. That's almost certain.

How about joining the Army/Navy? You could get out of your shitty situation for now, and they will pay for your education.

See OP there are many perfect strangers here who want you to get help. I listed a few things for you to get some help, another user posted the hotline again. Get some help man. There are people who will listen and do what they can. There are programs that help pay for things if not free if you're worried about that. You're not over acting and you're not being dramatic you just simply lost your map. Start finding ways to replace it, the hardest part is wanting to will yourself to do it and people will help you do so. Strangers can sometimes be amazing.

Go to a welding store and rent a D size tank of nitrogen or argon.
Plastic exit bag technique. Release the gas slow to not blow your lungs apart obviously. Enjoy your relaxing death assuming you do it right.
Don't use helium party balloon tanks, they mix oxygen in those things.

Ex vet, join AF. Get paid better and it's called the chair Force for a reason

I was homeless too dickhead. Moved back to hometown after being forced out, didn't work out. I know all of the hobos of that town now.

OP here, would love to but I can't cus I have medical records of trying to kill myself and that's a big no no for the military

Are they all just as easy to join? What are their requirements?

That's the problem, you went back where you feel comfortable. Get out of your zone, go where you have no help. Without the help you'll either be forced to pick yourself up or die like you want, what do you have to loose

Just don't send them the records about you trying to kill yourself...

Idk about any but the army marks and af drop my buddy. Af seemed a lot easier, now he's living well and enjoying himself

verywell.com/mental-illnesses-serve-us-military-3973352

This article says the army won't actually look all that carefully into your records. If you don't include it on any of your application material, you can probably still get in.

If I want to join the military I don't wanna be some dickhead cook or some shit I wanna be where the action is
>In b4 cod nerd/marine wanna be
My father was ARMY SF Green Beret
I don't wanna be any less than that if I join but now a days you can't do shit like that unless you have a high School diploma

So...you'd rather kill yourself than be a cook?

Any way, the Army will even pay for your GED....

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101899282

Look, they really need more people to join, which is why they won't look to carefully into the mental health stuff, and offer so many benefits. Just get in contact with a recruiter, let him know about your situation (leaving out any hints about mental health stuff), and see what he can do for you.

Here, find a recruiter --->
goarmy.com/locate-a-recruiter.html.html

Any idiot can die, it takes strength to keep going. You're better than this and you know it. You aren't a quitter and you know that people will care if you die. You're either going to look back at tonight and be proud of yourself for making it through the hardest point in your life or you're going to die... and by doing so, take all the pain you're feeling, multiply it by 1,000 and deal it to everyone who has ever cared about you. Don't be selfish, be strong.