Is Russia Finnic?

No.

>inb4 jealous Poolack
Actually nevermind

Yes

he is here lmao

yes

l1 women were made for R1 cock

Women do not have Y-DNA, lol. Most Jews are smart, but you are such a stupid subhuman

Yes but we still put our seeds into finns :-)

lmao

russians aren't very bright

yes, Russians are not pure Slavs

Pure peoples exist in the 21st century? Sweden is the dirtyest in Europe.The difference is that in Russia the Slavs were colonizers and carried civilization to other lands. Sweden soon colonizes the Arabs.

he is a pole, not a swede

Yeah Swedes are I1 cucks, cuckoldry is in our genes

You are still Finno/slavic mongrels though

you wish

Yes, all I1 """"""people""""""""" should be purged.

already happening, soon there will be no I1 sub"humans" left in the world

Success breeds jealousy

Sweden is a country of immigrants

Success?
l1 countries are filled with niggers and arabs.

Hmmm...
I wonder who could be behind this post?

Balts and Russes are very similar. Must be together again.

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power.[7] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. As Rottermund claims, Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[8] Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[9] According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.[10]

l1'd

B-BUT WE WUZ WAR GODS N SHIT
WE TOOK DEM I1 BITCHES MUH DICK MUFUGGA

KEK

and those war god countries you're so fond of are shitholes whose women jump on the closest western cock so they can escape from there

I1 subhumans acting like gypsies, no surprise