As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these two dykes are the last cumdumpsters

As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these two dykes are the last cumdumpsters.

What do?

Mate with right.
Kill left.

Do the Final Solution to the Jewish Question.

You would end up fucking both of them.
Ever been trapped with a girl you don't care about for a long time? Been roommates or some shit?

You end up fucking.

both. Spread diversity.
They aren't ugly.

but how?

you mean to kill yourself?

Use weapon, kill both.

cut off dick, scavenge for hormones in the rubble.

Brutally assfuck the fat one then make the skinny one suck my load out of her ass. Change places and repeat.

Make lefty work the fields to shed some of that poundage, and use righty to repopulate. I rather like skinny girls with short hair.

If the right one lost the glasses, fixed the hair and posture, might not be bad. If the left one lost 100 lbs, might not be bad either. So I'd kill myself.

This assumes that we're teleported to wherever they happen to be after the war, right?

Even then, good luck even interacting with them. They'll probably just wander off into the wild, content to try and survive on their own rather than fuck with any strange men, especially rapey/murdery-looking types.

Both

Assfuck fatty in front of skinny so skinny knows exactly what she's in for next?

>being this blind

Same. They would both be fuckable, especially if you do humiliating shit to them like hyper feminize them to make up for all the years lost being tomboys.

change the hair/posture to what?

i like pixie dykes

Truth. I fucked my ex roommate and she was a 4/10 slampig.

were they dykes?

left - fat as fuck. right - no so bad.

I'll fat one. Fuck thin one straight, daily.

The better question is how to catch them both and break them in after they've been caught.

Also, what their long-term roles are. In the very least, fatty would make an excellent human dairy cow.

After a couple of months of hunter-gathering to survive and not sitting on their asses starting arguments on Tumblr about which fantasy characters are non-binary, they'd probably start to look better, losing weight and gaining muscle, getting some fucking sun... I'd wait it out and probably smash both

>when you turn off the lights
>every pussey is the same
>and every dick black

both

cool story

Fuck both
Breed both
Each will then adopt the other baby to justify their gayness

Skinny one is cute. I'd fuck the taste out of her mouth.

Also pray for girls so you can fuck the girls too

Both poor little dykes would look cute knocked up, naked and collared like dogs.

Imagine the hate in their eyes as you slap their bellies, tweak their milk filled tits and tease them about what good breeding machines they turned out to be.

forced, weeping blowjob with your hand firmly on the back of that tomboy head?

how big are fatty's udders? H cups?

nudes?

Aye

>What do?

Use my mutated penis on them.

First passable pic of her

>You would end up fucking both of them.

The longer you go without sex, the lower the standards. Except for me, I have no standards.

The radiation mutates both of them so if they go more than 24 hours with ingesting human semen, they gradually begin to lose their intelligence, slip into heat and turn into crawling, naked semenhounds against their will.

If they don't seek out a male, they're just gonna end up naked and wild in the woods anyway, probably fucking animals in a futile attempt to get their animalistic need for seed sated.

>man
All 3 of us would sit around and talk about how triggered we are because you just assumed my gender.

how would you use her?

Kill the one on the left. The one on the right is actually not bad at all.

Why kill when you could milk her first?

Or at least turn her into BBQ if you do her in.

Now you've got me wishing she would get hit with a Buffy curse that turns her into costume and puts her into Pon Farr.

anyone who wants to fuck DM is alright by me

Why are Picard and Riker in the background???

lol
wow someone with actually intelligence on here , god damn I am not alone , most of the fat neck bearded virgins are fucking stupid as dirt ,
high 5 user ,
fatty would slim right down in about 2 maybe three months her skin would clear up also ,
and skinny's hair would get longer while her body got tighter ,
BUT the best part would be they would stop feeling that sense of fucking smug entitlement and realize there is no one who is going to take care of them for free, and that all the tumblur feminism crap and diversity gender shit actually means they fucking starve.

but what if fatty loses those big udders?

fuckin wow ..so you would still do all the work just to humiliate them feel oh so " I da boss man "
naked and collared ,jezus chrst
even in a fantasy you are stupid as shit.

Ignore one on left, kill if I have to. The one on the right has the potential to be feminine, grow out hair and something abit more tight on the body. Could be solid 5-6/10

Threesomes until literally the end of time.

she won't
they just wont sag because the muscle underneath will make them stand off her chest her ass will hard and round instead of down around the back of her knees.. and her belly would be flat and her thigh would be strong , able grab you and lock youdeep in her pussy
whole the skinny would get slim and but svelte , long and sensuous...her eyes would burn with fire and her skin would be brown like caramel and her pussy even tighter from the running and hunting she would be very good at..

righty all the way. at least I can flip her over and pretend to myself I'm fucking a boy up the ass now and again.

You can't create a viable population with one male and two females.

Knowing this, I'd spend the rest of my mortal days trying to launch a rocket to the moon with some kind of huge indestructible lock box containing our story and some of humanity's cool shit. Then the human race ends and maybe ayylmaos or another sapient race finds it. Not that it matters due to entropy but launching a rocket would be dope

no shit Sherlock ...it's a fantasy
what is wrong with you ???

adam and eve did.

so you would spend all your time playing with toys ? instead of , you know fucking and enjoying life ?
children are not allowed on this site , you have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums Sup Forums, you should leave before you get into trouble . they have my little pony chans on here you should go there.

I could never fantasize about a woman who would pick up that large a bite with a fork. But I'd put the other one's nudes in the time ark

It's a metaphor you dip

time, . ark ?
how fucking old are you ? 14
I know , why don't you use your magic staff also and take them questing for gold in the lower dungeons , so you can help them level them up .

Butcher the hambeast, take the choice cuts and use the lard for candles, fuck the skinny bitch