What even is the argument for gun-free zones?

What even is the argument for gun-free zones?

If you could reason with liberals; there wouldn't be any liberals.

Freedom > Safety

you are the one who have to make argument against pic related

America is peculiar.
The republicans stand for liberal politics, and those who stand for the opposite, are called liberals...

Like per definition, is less restrictive gun regulations more liberal, except in America, were liberal is the opposite of liberal...

OP is against gun free zones you fucking moron
>what even is the argument for gun-free zones

so pick one , which of pic realted is more realistic?

Like in New Zealand where "National" are a bunch of globalist and "Labour" are a bunch of free loadings commies. But atleast "NZ First" is about booting out ching chongs.

You idiots totally don't understand the purpose of "Gun Free Zones." The purpose is that if criminals get caught with firearms in these zones they get a lot more time for having an illegal gun and so forth. And if they rob someone with a gun in that zone instead of getting 5 to 7 years they'll be getting 15 to 20. It's a preventive method for taking care of violent criminals who use weapons.

Are you fucking retarded or you really can't think?

This use of Liberal is more of a recent thing versus what it stands for, or used to

How does that change anything? If its a private premises they can still say no guns.

Ummmm, no sweetie.

It makes violent criminals who use guns stay jailed longer. Are you fucking retarded?

Why? You can just shoot them? Then you do t even need a jail.

Youre an idiot. The terrorist doesnt care about his life. He doesnt care about time. If someone inside has a gun there might be a chance to stop it before everybody gets slaughtered.

Government mandated "gun free zones" are still a stupid idea and an attack on private property rights.

This is geared toward the average criminal, not fucking terrorists you dumb fucking turd.

Well then carry the gun concealed and don't show it to anyone you dumbfuck if you're constantly scared to get shot. Fucking pussies man. Are you constantly in fear for your life? Maybe you should carry a nuke with you in case a terrorist has a nuke so you can nuke him first. Let's give every citgizen a nuke faggot.

Carry a machine gun so you can shoot through concrete in case a terrorist wants to bring down the office you work at from the outside. You dumb fucking turd.

Faggot lib detected

Just carry your gun concealed anyway you pussy faggot. If there's a mass shooter and you take him down in a gun free zone do you think the judge will give a fuck? He'll commend you. And all you have to do is say you forgot to take it out of your bag or some shit faggot. Dumbshit.

>preventative
>if they rob someone in that zone

I don't think you know what preventative is friend.

Besides, people who have decided to commit crimes aren't going to suddenly reconsider entering these zones with guns just because they might get a heavier penalty, as nobody ends up caught in their own mind.

And those that do see themselves getting caught are the kinds of suicide-shooters whose damage is mostly done before the police can arrive, against an unarmed populace.

do you think a criminal would rather rob a place with a "no gun zone" sign or a "everyone has guns" sign?

I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative, and fuck Trump, and fuck you, Obamacare is right, healthcare is a human right. We live in a country where car insurance is required, but human insurance isn't. We care more about metal than human lives. Fuck politics, I'm just a dude with common sense. Guns are reasonable for protection, but you gun toting faggots are gay for them, super gay for them. Gay for your guns because the gun between your legs is below 5 inches. So at least you feel man enough every time you grip your piece daily. I've had a gun for 8 years and I've only used it a few times, because I don't need to. Faggot.

You're a piece of shit and I would dislocate your jaw if you said that shit to my face. Faggot.

You fucking idiot. The people making GUN FREE ZONES know it won't stop criminals. Are you fucking retarded? It's locking up those criminals for way longer since most get caught what makes society safer because they don't come out until much later so they don't recommit, since many violent criminals recommit.

Gun free zones are proven statistically to reduce crime in the long run. Are you some kind of dumb faggot who can't see past tomorrow or you're just a fucking autist?

I was carrying in a convenience store. Dindu came in robbed the guy with a knife. Afterwards walked up told owner I'm licensed I carry but I left gun in car because of his no guns sign. Left shot, nigger later have money now.

its not worth shooting someone over a few hundo bucks you gun loving lil dick cuck

>Well then carry the gun concealed and don't show it to anyone you dumbfuck if you're constantly scared to get shot.
And when someone pulls out a gun to shoot people I'm going to prison when I pull out mine to defend myself, great plan idiot.
>Fucking pussies man. Are you constantly in fear for your life?
You're the one begging for the governmental cock up your ass because you're afraid of someone carrying a gun, not me.
>Maybe you should carry a nuke with you in case a terrorist has a nuke so you can nuke him first. Let's give every citgizen a nuke faggot.
Yeah, sure, nobody is being hurt if I own and carry a nuke, so I honestly fail to see the objection.

Obviously a criminal would rather rob the place with a no guns sign, that's one of the reasons why I'm against government mandated gun free zones. I'm also against government mandated "everyone has a gun" zones, because that would be an attack on private property too, the property owner should decide for themselves whether guns should be allowed on his or her property, not the government.

Locking people up is an after the fact solution. The damage is already done. A gun-educated and armed populace is a constant deterrent and a limiting factor on how much damage can be inflicted in one incident.

They have. Go look up stand your ground or whatever its called. Stories every month of people who carry and stop crimes.
>would feel safe 10/10 all whites

If you don't want to get robbed you shouldn't take other people's property without consent of the owner.

I don't give a fuck about some autist's opinion. Most of you reason like you're 14 anyway. Fucking gun loving jack off cucks.

>be hardass war torn street nigga, see that sign
>shoot it with my dick out to make homies laugh

fear labeled as strength and security.

>someone
Niggers aren't people and commit 90% of the violent crimes in this country. The other 10% are illegal aliens and refugees

It's not worth killing someone over a robbery of a few hundred or a few thousand bucks. Most of them get caught later anyway when the situation is deescalated since there's so much surveillance cameras everywhere now.

You ze faggot who would take someone's life because they're strung out on drugs and got desperate for a fix so they robbed a shop for a few days fix? Fucking lowlife loser.

To me you're just as dangerous as that criminal, maybe worse.

Autism is a gift and we are the master race.

Stop using our terminology when trying to insult us you normie fucktard.

Go to your roofing job, or drive your truck. Useless faggot. Robots have more skills than your entire family tree.

Would you kill a man over 50 bucks? over 5 dollars? Over 50 cents? Where do you draw the line faggot?

Hurr durr he took mah property, mah dime and nickel, so I put lead in him. Hurr durr. Dumbfuck

>You ze faggot who would take someone's life because they're strung out on drugs and got desperate for a fix so they robbed a shop for a few days fix? Fucking lowlife loser.
Yeah keep that guy on the street. Totally productive member of society. Its cucks like you who say "heroin epidemic" instead of seeing it as a self correcting problem

Nigger detected

>I don't give a fuck about some autist's opinion.
Then why are you arguing with autists on a website for autists.
>Most of you reason like you're 14 anyway.
Says the guy that has to resort to name calling.

>Would you kill a man over 50 bucks? over 5 dollars? Over 50 cents?
If they attempt to forcefully take it from me, yes.
>Where do you draw the line faggot?
I draw the line where they don't attempt to take my property by force.

>Hurr durr he took mah property, mah dime and nickel, so I put lead in him. Hurr durr. Dumbfuck
If you don't want to get shot, don't steal from other people. What is so hard to understand about this?

There are tens of thousands of recovered addicts everywhere you dumbfuck. Let me know you still think that when your son and daughter suck dicks for getting their heroin fix. Faggot.

Would you put them to sleep with your glock 40 when they rob your house, the kids you raised? Faggot I bet you wouldn't, fucking brain dead shit turd.

I assume the guards wouldn't have guns either. Nice, now we can start rolling in the bank

What's hard to understand about that is that it's not worth killing someone over a trivial amount of property or money because they're most likely going to get caught anyway very soon. Install a camera on your property and notify the police with the recording, and there you go. Problem fixed.

Are you some kind of super autist or you're just a dumbshit?

Those people have gotten to where they are by their own choices. If their choices lead to a path where they're threatening my life on the streets, or anywhere, then it was their hand that pulled the trigger ending their life.

There are many criminals who commit crimes TO be locked up, You know that, right? I can name atleast 5 that my family knows. 3 meals, heating and cooling system, a bed, TV and buttsex. All for free.

My friend has 3 uncles who take hatches and knives to each other constantly just to go to prison. The logic doesn't hold entirely.

If they're robbing you with physical violence, sure, use your gun since you're afraid for your life. But if they're just taking property or stealing, then it's not worth taking their life.

It will fuck with your head too much taking a life over something trivial like a lawn mower or some shit. Trust me. Unless you're a soulless heartless piece of shit.

But if he's a nigger sure just blast him anyway. Even if he's picking up a quarter off your driveway. It'll be justified. Niggers aren't human.

>What's hard to understand about that is that it's not worth killing someone over a trivial amount of property or money because they're most likely going to get caught anyway very soon.
Why should I wait for other people to catch someone that stole my property when I can just take care of the job myself?
>Install a camera on your property and notify the police with the recording, and there you go.
If they're on my property without my consent, what guarantee do I have that they're just there to steal my stuff and not to kill me, rape my goat and murder my wife?

>Are you some kind of super autist or you're just a dumbshit?
You're not thinking rationally about this.

That's because jails are overflowing with nonviolent drug offenders. Dumbfuck. There's always room for violent criminals. They'll let out two nonviolent prisoners to house one violent one.

Are you fucking retarded?

What guarantee? Lock yourself upstairs in your room, if they come to you in a threatening manner, blast them. If not, call the police and wait with your gain pointing at the door.

Are you fucking stupid or something? What am I saying that's not making sense?

How are you being autistic about being autistic? How do you even function as a human when you're this fucking spectrum?

Of course im not going to step out on my porch and start dumping pounds of lead on some thief just because he's trying to cart off my lawnmower.

But nobody robs someone politely, and i've always thought robbers and thieves different.

I believe that also. Robbers and thieves are cut from a different cloth. I believe thieves can be reformed, but robbers rarely.

>What guarantee?
The guarantee that they're "just" there to take my stuff and not to murder or rape me or whatever.
>Lock yourself upstairs in your room
Why do I have to retreat when I am doing absolutely nothing wrong? The burglar should stop violating my property rights and leave my property or face the consequence of being shot.

Furthermore, why is it not okay for me to shoot them when they enter my property without consent, but it is okay for me to shoot them when they enter another part of my property?

>Are you fucking stupid or something?
No, you are.

>What am I saying that's not making sense?
You're expecting me to retreat, when there's nowhere for me to retreat to, for one. I'm already on my own property, where the hell am I supposed to retreat to?

I just said they did violent crimes, retard. Is taking a hatchet to your brother's skull not violent to you? Do I have to pull a gun and say gimme tree fitty for it to be violent? Fuck. And yea. Put the druggie back on the streets, so they can commit violent crimes for their fix, or pedal meth to our kids. They all need locked up.

Fucking trash, and you're trash for thinking letting that trash go is okay. I hope you get shot for your wallet in a no gun zone, you fuck. Criminals don't care, and they don't mug without a weapon. Don't think twice that they wouldn't shoot you either. Because they would.

> cars cant take care of themselves - they are mechanical tools used by humans. they are expensive.
> humans should take responsibility for their existence when they're older than 18 (or 21) - when they can start making decisions for themselves.
why is this so hard to understand that you can't compare apples to machine guns?

I think this thread is suffering from a couple one-track mindsets about criminals.

The people for gun free zones seem to assume that everyone is going to come out of the initial confrontation unscathed, just minus some possession.

The people against seem to assume that every confrontation will be violent, which while more likely than the previous assumption, isn't guaranteed either.

The facts of the matter are that there are so many scenarios and settings, from "Dude stole my 1994 defunct push mower" to "Dude killed 30 students in X school", that we can't rely on them to protect people.

Yes they have their merits, but they're outweighed by the downside of catastrophic failure. If even one innocent person who could have been saved by being allowed by law to carry their gun, the gun free zone has failed.

That sums up my thoughts on the matter, im likely off to bed since i don't enjoy being suckered into giving genuine input in these cancerous threads.

You don't have to pull the trigger if they run away. Stupid faggot