Help me BTFO work gender equality survey

>work in professional engineering consultancy firm
>firm starts initiating MASSIVE pushes for "muh gender equality", and a 50-50 split workplace for males and females, and a HUUUGE increase in "physical diversity"!
How unfair is this? In Canada every year, 100,000 males graduate with engineering degrees, and only about 25,000 women do. Why should 25% of the graduates be freely handed 50% of the jobs just because they have a vagina?

I get to submit one anonymous "Employee Feedback" survey.
I need your help to prove that physical diversity, and "gender diversity" are total BULLSHIT! I fear my workplace will start enacting strict affirmative action plans, and I will no longer work here if that becomes the case.

Growing hostile environment towards men blah blah I don't feel safe blah blah blah

You get the idea

Any direct sources I can cite?

I heard there were studies done showing diversity actually leads to the separation of societies and such, but I was unable to find these studies when I looked.

"Increasing workplace 'diversity' does not mean an increase in company efficiency. Physical characteristics in healthy people do not dictate qualification."

Don't write a word more. This statement is all encompassing enough to be unquestionable.

These surveys are never anonymous. I worked for a corporation and left vague opinions on what needed fixing in terms of communication with the bosses etc. A week later i get a call from the operations manager asking me a bunch bunch of questions indirectly relating to my answers.

Find a new job. The moment your company puts diversity over merit is the moment your company becomes a sinking ship

I like that! But I am imagining after this survey gets concluded, the board of directors will sit down and review the serious comments, and I don't want my one opportunity to actually voice my rage to go unnoticed.

I wrote it in a sort of gay and mystic way, they will raise their eyebrows (provided they give a fuck and this survey isn't just a formality that they bulldoze anyway) and will look for who wrote it.

Copy and pasted from the survey site:

A note on confidentiality

The survey will be administered independently by _____. _____ will only report on aggregate results. It will not identify individual respondents. To provide for an even higher standard of confidentiality, results will not be reported for groups of 15 people or less. For example, if you are one of only two junior engineers in your __________, the survey results will not display any information on junior engineers in your __________.

That's exactly my feeling.

Mine said something similar. Doesn't mean they actually keep it anonymous. Talk is cheap.

Except I would want to maintain my anonymity.

It won't be anonymous.

You have an option of taking the "light" route and appealing to meritocracy, or remaining silent.

You've chosen to speak, and so you must chose the route which won't jeopardize your employment yet gets enough of your point across.

Hmmf, I guess I always could send an email to the actual surveying company and ask if there is any legalities in actually maintaining the confidentiality? But I don't even know if it is worth the trouble.

I'm just warning you is all, don't believe the confidentiality crap on those surveys.

>In Canada every year, 100,000 males graduate with engineering degrees, and only about 25,000 women do. Why should 25% of the graduates be freely handed 50% of the jobs just because they have a vagina?

You should put that on there

I've heard that increasing the numbers of women on a board for a company decrease profits but I've never looked into it

Canada, I...

Thanks! I will look into that as well.

b-but I will more to Poland one day, or maybe the states, somewhere who isn't completely cucked.

It's not safe to assume these things are anonymous.

move** dammit