When will we have a Boston like decade?

Why don't we get to feel happiness?

Well you won a few super bowls with a bunch of scrubs so that's always nice.

When NFC East turns into AFC East and you're the Pats.

you never will with the nationals lmfao

HEY

>tfw only one team and it sucks balls and will never win shit

Pic related is an oblique clue. I'm sure Washington fans will deflect in an attempt to be funny, but really, you know what it means - and you're SHOOK

I could have, but then the fix was in.

At least your franchise has 1 (one) championship in 1 (one) of its incarnations.

>we have 0 (ZERO)
>most irrelevant, cucked franchise ever

nobody gets what Boston has right now, its not fucking fair

I thought Boston would fall off this decade but another 4 rings?! Thats fucking shitty as hell

Honestly the fact that our only NBA championship was in 1951 is more pathetic than the Magic having none in 25 years. The Kings are one of the oldest NBA franchises and no one would ever know it because we've been irrelevant for about 60 of our 65 years as an NBA franchise. nobody gives a shit about the Kings. Even when we deserved to be champions the NBA took it away from us

>washington
>full of federal bureaucrats and lower class scum
>wah we deserve happiness too

get fucked

The only thing that place deserves is a nuke

Why did Nevada get filled with toxic waste and DC get filled with politicians?

Nevada got first pick

I'm hopeful for a big year for the wiz. No championship but we'll contend for the East. And maybe we'll get better from there. Caps and Nats just need to learn how to play in the fucking playoffs goddamnit

>Wasting Bryce Harper

>Wasting John Wall

>Wasting Captain Kirk

end yourselves.

> lol Pats suck just as bad, they just have a shit division
>Pats 3-1 against Washington with Brady playing.

really gets the ol' noggin chuggin

>changing the name from bullets to wizards because some jewish owner got butthurt
top cuck

Inb4 posts about politics

its funny because wasting ovechkin is way worse than any of those

Tampa Bay isnt close to Orlando? The Blots have a Stan Lee

it's pathetic. the sports radio hacks here still talk about the redskins superbowl wins like they were yesterday. one of the stations is coming out with a "film breakdown" of one of the 1990s owls hosted by Chris Cooley.
Meanwhile all the players HATE having to live in Ashburn/Aldie in NOVA. It's a soulless sprawl of McMansions infested with entitled fed drones.

Nope, Orlando has to own its mediocrity. Tampa's another metro altogether.

>oh (((that's))) what it takes

Come now. Dan Snyder's what's bringing you the schneid.

Eventually. Boston was the loveable loser fot decades

the difference is EVERYBODY hates DC. DC takes 20% of your paycheck or you go to jail. You send DC your most able representatives and they get corrupted. I could go on forever.
We shouldn't have sports teams here because everyone is from somewhere else (except for the massive ghetto, they've been here since 1865).
There's nothing lovable here.

At least you aren't the Eagles

This, ovechkin is one of the greatest if not the greatest scorer ever, wall and kirk aren't even close and Harper is far away from his legacy

Where else would all the sports teams go? Baltimore? Fairfax?

There are tons of redskins fans around dc, in Maryland and Virginia. Not many of them actually live in DC

This

Where my /moconiggas/ at?

who else /dupont circle/ here no fags edition

t. Faggot

my point is DC teams are not lovable losers like Cleveland/Boston/the Cubbies. They're just losers.
Fairfax is part of the problem - nothing but transient gov't workers and korean carpetbaggers gaming the magnet school system. No community, just bad traffic and Whole Foods.
Send the teams to cities with actual communities.

Caps are gonna do it this year. Fuck the President's Trophy, they're finally gonna stop playing like shit in April/May

>korean carpetbaggers
top kek

But yeah, there's no sense of pride for DC. Most everyone's just a transplant. That's why Redskins are fucked at home games. I went to a Caps-Canucks game back in 2012 and the metro was fucking filled with Vancouver faggots

No the caps are going to collapse just like every year first round. Plus NHL is for hipsters and it wouldn't be as meaningful of a win for this city than football, baseball, or basketball would mean