Not a system baby

2007 season
>Won by an average of 17 1/2 points (more ignoring post season)
>Record for most points scored, touchdowns and point difference
>Got to 18-0
2008 season
>Won by a touchdown on average
>Missed playoffs
Only difference was Brady

>only played for one coach his entire pro career

He's a Bellicheck system babby. There is nothing wrong with it and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

There is literally an example where everything is the same except Brady is removed and it failed

2006, 2011, 2013

he has dragged some shitty receivers kicking and screaming into the post season, and won at least 1 game

>2013

Brady is a system babby is an Sup Forums meme. Anyone with half a brain knows he's the undisputed goat

Nobody actually thinks Brady is a system baby, it just triggers the patsfags

After Brady won his 5th nobody can deny shit unfortunately

The best players in the league aren't (((system babies))) you fucking retard. Marcus Mariota is the best QB in the NFL for a reason.

Of course the best players in the league aren't system babies. That's the whole point

18-1*
It's okay, you're probably new to watching the NFL. He is a system baby and proof of this is when he got suspended for 4 games when he was caught cheating and the backup won all of those games. You could put anyone back there and their system would work.

They lost one of those games though lol, what did you not even watch the games?

Pats haters living in the past is so fucking hilarious

>Got to 18-0
>Choked

ftfy

Alright I stand corrected. I can't deny Brady's greatness but the bandwagon/multiple cheating asterisks is what discredits him. There are only 16,000 in Foxborough and yet everyone loves them. The Sup Forums country flag indicator is proof of this.

GOAT

>unfortunately

So the difference between Brady and Cassel is 10 points? I bet Aaron Rodgers is 15 points better than Cassel

>2008
>Start backup QB for 15 games
>Still go 11-5

Juat because Miami went off in the regular season doesnt make it not true

Hes a System babby.

Drew Brees is the true GOAT

I agree that brady is a system baby, pretty sure everyone who has watched for 10+ years agrees. But i don't think Brees is the goat.

bradys back
that's your quarterback
unicorns
show ponies
where's the beef?

Receivers on that drive: Austin Collie, Dobson, Thompkins and Eldeman.

They beat the 4-12 Cardinals (barely), the early season dumpster fire that was the Texans, and admittedly good Dolphins team that threw away that game, and then got shut out at home by the fucking Rex Ryan coached Bills. That 3-1 could have been 0-4 or 1-3, no problem.

>2013

God, what shit year that was offensively. Still surprised they won 12 games that season.

Except that an already old team was a year older, after looking like they were worn out at the end of the previous season, and they still went 11-5 without Brady. With Brady they still lose at least 2-3 games.

how can you say that?

it's a hypothetical, so he can say whatever he wants.

in reality, a team that loses 5 more games than the previous year despite having an easier schedule would be seen as a massive disappointment, especially if they missed the playoffs. but people seem to think that the 2008 season somehow "proves" brady is le system babby

what askericks are you referring to exactly?