Who do you think muredered Jonbenet?

Who do you think muredered Jonbenet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHm1VX7XD0o
jezebel.com/5552672/jonbenets-confessed-killer-now-a-woman-definitely-still-a-pedophile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not 65 so I don't give a fuck.

Clearly it was doremple

Her pedo uncle

Her brother cracked her over the head with a maglite flashlight, her Mom wrote the letter and her Dad garroted her and made it look like someone killed her.

Not sure if it counts but I think her dad murdered her pussy

Hillary Clinton.

her brother. it's so fucking obvious. parents covered for him.

Her father's penis.

beat me to it. do you think they used a stun gun on her like that one dude thinks?

If the authorities were unable to determine the answer to that? I don't see where my speculation would be of any help at all. I reserve my opinion to places where I am more informed. I don't join the majority or mob in rage and aggression for incidents that are none of my concern.

you sir are a faggot.

Parents

That has absolutely no bearing on my comment at all though does it?
It remains true regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHm1VX7XD0o
This guy. He's a tranny now btw:
>jezebel.com/5552672/jonbenets-confessed-killer-now-a-woman-definitely-still-a-pedophile

Muslims

na man he was proven to be an attention whoring faggot. he confessed but then didn't know shit about the unreleased details

AKU!!!!

>Who do you think muredered Jonbenet?

Parents. Cops covered it up. $$$$$$$.

He was out of the area at the time

Brother did it, clear now after the last round of media attention

Santa Claus

The illuminati, the klan and the Easter Seals folks gang-raped and then murdered her.

this. i think the kid was like 9 or something too

Brother

yeeup. did u see him on Dr. Phil

Yea this is how it went down. It was staged to protect their son. Can't blame them but that kid was/is fucked in the head to begin with. He would shit and make shit balls and put it in her bed and smear shit on her things and such. He was a normal Sup Forumstard I guess

al-qaeda

pic related

yea, basically confirmed what i'd already thought from day one. that weird smirk gave it away

Honestly I think she was raped by her brother and he then killed her. Parents are so horrified they refuse to accept the truth.

dude the ransom note was written in her mom's handwriting. Burke killed her ass then the parents tried to cover it up and make it look like a sexual assault and murder cuz of her beauty pageants and what not. also the Boulder Police Department really really fucked up by 1) letting the Ramseys call all their friends over and 2) by letting the dad go look around for Jean Benet. cuz when he "found" her, he picked her up and carried her upstairs and completely fucked the crime scene.

It's pretty obvious to anyone who studied the case that it was her brother and her parents covered up for him.

no one - she grew up to be Katy Perry

My ass