Will Brady win 7 rings?

Will Brady win 7 rings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sjd0GobQ7sM
youtube.com/watch?v=RtD-UJKp6Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't see any AFC team stopping the pats unfortunately, so he just might.

Raidniggers have a CFB tier defense and a literal retard of a coach.

Chefs have Alex Smiff (lmao)

Steelers are a meme team

Romo going to the Texans/Broncos is the only chance for competition in the AFC.

Even then, it's >Romo playing on the road most likely in the playoffs.

Yeah, he's getting 6. Maybe 7.

Can someone please explain to me why Romo is considered good? He always appears mediocre to me.

Romo isn't good enough to beat Brady. He's never even made it once to the owl and is 2-4 in play offs

the Raiders are better than either of those teams with Romo

The 3 teams have the same chance at beating the Pats.

>Broncos
Will be analyzed down the road as the one place Brady performed poorly, the Broncos themselves are a QB away, if they shore up their o-line and get Romo with a new fused back they'll be the best shot against them. One in four chance of coming out of the AFC if they get a decent QB, one in one hundred if they don't.

>Steelers
Probably the most competent team to face the Pats as of today, they're basically the Broncos with a QB and a pretty bad injury bug and worse D. One in five chance of coming out of the AFC

>Ravens
le one and done man is the Godgers of the AFC, never count them out once they don't suck. Probably a one in fifty chance of coming out of the AFC

I for one welcome our new Brady overlord.

Brady goes down with a torn ACL in week 4. Career over.

Cap this.

t. some dude from 09 or whenever he was injured

please go find me and tell me it doesn't get better so i can lose hope sooner?

dubs confirm 7th ring

will the cheating system schedule babby win another ring? most likely

stats.
fun fact: romo has the fifth highest average passer rating all time

5 ok games in their whole fucking season. Seriously, fuck the Patriots. Every year they get a baby easy shit schedule.

Just looked at the schedule the Broncos have.
Seriously Pats, how many dicks does belecheat have to suck to get that babby schedule.

No because the Cowboys are about to start their dynasty;

Which finger will the 6th go ?

Here's another fact; he's never made it to a superbowl, Rex Gross has

on his willy lol

This is the 10th toughest schedule in the league.

But it is unfair that the Patriots never have to play the Patriots

>play in an incompetent division for six games
>play any division in the NFC which is a constant shit show for four games
>be good anyway for another 4 wins

The only real wonder is why they haven't been 16-0 more often.

>the owl rematch in the first week meme

They should stop doing this.

The Steelers can't beat Brady, its just a fact

Ravens haven't beat Brady in going on 4 years lol

Broncos need a QB or they can't even make the playoffs, top tier defense or not

The AFC is trash right now

>MUH SCHEDULE
>MUH AFC EAST

maybe these pathetic teams should just get better? it's been 17 years??? hello???

seriously though, these teams have had almost 2 decades to get their shit together, the Patriots just keep pushing them down

The dolphins dominated in the 70s and 80s.. and Bills in the 90s and the Patriots in the 2000's and 2010's. Even the Jets had success in the 60s

It comes and goes in the AFC East

>Will Brady win 7 rings
>Brady played in 7 owls
Really makes you think

SO IT IS WRITTEN

Seven Hebrew words of Bereishit 1:1 / Genesis 1:1 (28 letters).

Seven Days of Creation - 1765 book

The number seven in the seven days of Creation is typological and the number seven appears commonly elsewhere in the Bible. These include:

Seven days of Creation (Genesis 1) e.g., God rested on and sanctified the seventh day (Sabbath)
Anyone who dares to kill Cain 'will suffer vengeance seven times over' (Genesis 4:15)
Lamech in his "Song of the Sword" claims that 'if Cain shall be avenged sevenfold', he himself shall be 'seventy-sevenfold' (Genesis 4:24)
Noah is commanded to bring seven pairs of every clean animal onto the ark (Genesis 7:2)
Seven years of plenty and seven years of famine in Pharaoh's dream (Genesis 41)
In regards to the sin sacrifice, the anointed priest was to sprinkle the bullock's blood seven times before the lord (Leviticus 4:6)
Seven days of the feast of Passover (Exodus 13:3–10)
Seven-day week and the pattern concerning distribution and use of manna (Exodus 16)
The Menorah (Hebrew: מנורה), is a seven-branched candelabrum lit by olive oil in the Tabernacle and the Temple in Jerusalem (Exodus 25)
Seven year cycle around the years of Jubilee (Leviticus 25)
Jericho's walls fall on the seventh day after seven priests with seven trumpets march around the city seven times (Joshua 6:8)
King David had seven older brothers (1 Samuel 16)
The child sneezed seven times after Elisha raised him from the dead (2 Kings 4:35)
Seven things that are detestable to the LORD (Proverbs 6:16–19)
Seven Pillars of the House of Wisdom (Proverbs 9:1)
The woman with seven sons in 2 Maccabees.

SO IT WILL BE DONE
Seven loaves multiplied into seven basketfuls of surplus (Matthew 15:32–37)
Peter asked Jesus if he should forgive those who sinned against him up to 7 times; Jesus responded by saying to forgive them 'seventy times seven times', remembering so the curse of Cain and the song of Lamech in Genesis 4.[15]
Seven demons were driven out of Mary Magdelene. (Luke 8:2).
The seven last sayings of Jesus on the cross.
Seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom (Acts 6:3)
In the Book of Revelation, seven is a central figure of quantities: Seven Spirits of God, Seven Churches (to which the book is addressed);
Seven of the following appear in Revelation: golden lampstands(1:12), stars(1:16), torches of fire(4:5) Seven Seals(5:1), angels and their trumpets(8:2), last plagues(15:1), golden bowls(15:7), thunders(10:3), horns and eyes(5:6), diadems(12:3) and kings(17:10). See Category:Seven in the Book of Revelation.

Other sevens in Christian knowledge and practice include:

The Seven Corporal Acts of Mercy and Seven Spiritual Acts of Mercy of Roman Catholic, Anglican, and other traditions
The Seven deadly sins: lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride
Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit
The Seven Joys of the Virgin Mary, of Roman Catholic, Anglican, and other traditions
The Seven Sacraments in the Catholic faith (though some traditions assign a different number)
The Seven Sorrows of the Virgin Mary, of Roman Catholic, Anglican, and other traditions
There are seven suicides mentioned in the Bible (OT and NT).[16]
The seven terraces of Mount Purgatory (one per deadly sin)
The Seven Virtues: chastity, temperance, charity, diligence, kindness, patience, and humility
In the genealogy in the Gospel of Luke, Jesus is 77th in a direct line

youtube.com/watch?v=Sjd0GobQ7sM

He will get six, idk about seven

shit they should try for 19-0 again this year.

Had a chance at it this season, Brady lost once in 17 weeks

Ayyy

yaa most likely he will win his 6th this year

he deserved to lose that seattle game, he played lousy and that int he threw was careless

the jets were actually okay in the first half of brady's career, it's really only from the buttfumble forward they've been shit

The Jets were actually really good at the end of the 00s

Brady will for sure get six but will have to see about seven

does Brady have enough deep-throating action to earn a 6th ring? we shall see.

@ steelers

@ oakland

damn

At Oakland is an unknown but I'm not worried about the Steelers at all. Brady always has some voodoo magic on his side vs them regardless of location.

Brady has historically killed the raiders and steelers

the steelers much more

>6 afce games almost guarantees playoff birth
>panthers, texans, chargers,aints,busks brings it to 11 wins
>at mile high might be a thing but seman is trash so i'll call it a win 12-
>have yet to have gone up against carr but i'll call it a win 13-
>smeth magic i'll call it a win 14-
>stool without ben 15- with ben well we already know that story
literally only game worth worrying about is the falcons and it all depends on off-season

but anything could happen. the aints could draft a defense and smeth might magic it up

You fucks better hope so because its not gonna happen whens hes gone

And dak Prescott had the fifth highest passer rating in the league too didn't he?

I fucking hope not

well the AFC needs to step up

not a goat but compared to the market of other qb's available he's a savior

they could go undefeated

the only thing brady needs that he doesn't have is an undefeated super bowl run

To be fair, it's less about them getting a cake schedule and their division being trash

Probably

The schedule works on the same fucking alternating system for everyone, you stupid fuck.

Nobody chooses it for them. They only choose the times and the order of the games.

Pats have to play 4 1st place division winners every season (from the prior season) for the last 15 or so years.

Nobody has played more. How the fuck is that supposed to be easy?

They could play in the AFC North and it wouldn't make a fucking difference.

Patriots have owned the Steelers forever, would kill the incompetent Marvin Lewis led Bengals for the last decade, obviously would kill the Browns, and would get a tough time here & there from Baltimore who'd they'd probably go 1-1 against or sweep depending on the year.

The Jets and Dolphins have given the Pats some extremely tough games over the years as well. Don't act like they're scrubs. Division games are completely different.

He gets kinda overlooked when the Cowboys are winning, and heavily scrutinized when the Cowboys lose. He's matured a lot as a QB but unfortunately it comes as his body is falling apart.

He's every bit as good as a Matt Ryan...3rd pick overall, and somehow seldom criticized. For an undrafted Div II player, Romo is a minor miracle.
And I'm an Eagles fan. I've watched him dissect us more than we've beat him.

>Patriots
>Division babbys

Holy shit that soft schedule.

So no one is gonna mention the fact that tom brady has been in 6 of the last AFC championships. He is better than ever and so is his team. He is one elite reciever away from going 19-0.

There's at least 5 guaranteed playoff teams on there, you fucking dumbass.

Falcons, @Steelers, @Broncos, Chiefs, @Raiders,

@Bucs is also tough since they're an up & coming team. Even @Dolphins who always give them a tough time and they're getting better (just made the playoffs in Gase's 1st year).

No one in the AFC is stopping him, and apparently the Packers and Falcons coaches don't know how to win a game when you're blowing the other team out, and the Seahawks are declining into irrelevancy now, so yes, he'll win every SB from now until he retires, he could get two or three more

>no giants game

SystemBrady avoiding the REAL GOAT as usual.

>Thinking the Pats have control over their schedule.
>Being this casual

NFC needs to step up also and stop sending scrubs to the superbowl.

leave the cheating faggot that plays in a scripted league called the NFL you're all obsessed with to me.

i think one more

>930 am on the East Coast
>Brady threads in full force

Yeah this isn't going away any time soon

Ayy let's keep it going

The Pats won the last time they played in MetLife.

Yutt

Falcons are not guaranteed, just how the NFC south works

yes

They still beat everyone in the playoffs

He damn better

They will lose 1 afc east game and the saints will win in the dome

& you can write it in stone as to enshrine it for the ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtD-UJKp6Sk

>Saints

dome babbbby

Yaaaa true

cheeky bastard

The prophecy has spoken.

>AINTS

I was walking through the streets of NYC, I just had dinner with my girl and her friend who lives there as we were heading back to Penn Station. I knew the score from my phone, but as we walked by a bar I wanted to stop in.

I fucking witnessed this live, in a NYC bar - which was followed by butthurt JEST and Giants fags booing.

Best train ride home to Providence ever.

Sup Forums - Gematria

>tfw too intelligent to lose to tim brody

He's already cheated for 5 rings, I'm sure they'll find a way to cheat for another 2 and the league will do their best to carry them.

Don't forget how the refs flagged everything the falcons did but decided facemasks against negro birds was acceptable.

lol do you need some ice for you anus bro

sure

If the Texans had even mediocre QB play, they probably win the SB